Photo

Ladies L@@K Here!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#41 gothador_musicaltige

gothador_musicaltige
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 14:55

:shock: 8) Well, I am sure rev would prefer a real woman over a tiger halfbreed :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: (speechless for now..but watch it puddin'....I have my eye on you now. :twisted: )

#42 revblood2

revblood2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 15:31

:shock: :shock: :shock: (speechless for now..but watch it puddin'....I have my eye on you now. :twisted: )

MT, Seduction, and Pudding!!!!!!!!!! Yummie!!!!!!!!!! 8)

#43 Goldenfly

Goldenfly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 15:34

Okay bets are being taken at the following odds

Butters is in the lead at 2-1 being a steady old hand at this course and used to heavy going, though we wonder do blood and butter actually mix?

Musicaltiger is coming in close on at 5-1 with some heavy panting

Topanga is slightly outside at 6-1 a newly divorced runner with a will to win

at 69-1 is Seduction a wide outsider according to mysticaltiger but others say she is good at cumming from behind

and the total outsider that good old stay horse realclap at 10,000,000-1 does anyone know if the slaughter houses still take horseflesh this old for the dog food?

#44 revblood2

revblood2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 15:38

Okay bets are being taken at the following odds

Butters is in the lead at 2-1 being a steady old hand at this course and used to heavy going, though we wonder do blood and butter actually mix?

Musicaltiger is coming in close on at 5-1 with some heavy panting

Topanga is slightly outside at 6-1 a newly divorced runner with a will to win

at 69-1 is Seduction a wide outsider according to mysticaltiger but others say she is good at cumming from behind

and the total outsider that good old stay horse realclap at 10,000,000-1 does anyone know if the slaughter houses still take horseflesh this old for the dog food?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#45 gothador_nyghtshayde

gothador_nyghtshayde
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 17:19

As I am a betting man and I do like to bet on the outsider but not being totally insane, anyone out there that knows me should just not say a word thank you very much, but these odds are very attractive.

#46 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 17:40

And the Lord brought forth all of the animals before Rev one by one to try as a Helpmate yet he was not satisfied

Sorry Rev, I am taken

#47 gothador_icegirl

gothador_icegirl
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 18:00

Ok see I have a problem here. As I feel I am the major mouth of the DoB when it comes to the final punch for decissions. Why is it that I can not be granted the power to have to very strong, very handsome bond mates. I mean come one to have to powerful men.. one on each arm.. oh I would be the envy of Gothador *snickers*

Oh and yes being female makes me the boss in which I split with Ms. Army herself. We just let on to the men is all.. we let them feel supieor.

#48 gothador_seduction

gothador_seduction
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 18:26

:shock: 8) Well, I am sure rev would prefer a real woman over a tiger halfbreed :wink:

MMM. I love Pudddin, butterscotch??? :wink:

#49 gothador_revsrash

gothador_revsrash
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 18:28

Everyone back away from the thread !!! You see there is no one closer to rev then me !! I know what he wants and what he likes . There is no one here Rev that can satisfy you like I can . You know when we spoke ,you told me you loved me and wanted me forever .

You need to set these people straight Rev . let them know who it is you truly want . You know we are a perfect fit . :wink: :D :D

#50 gothador_seduction

gothador_seduction
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 18:29

8) I like to come from behind, so I see no problem here :P

#51 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 18:30

according to mysticaltiger but others say she is good at cumming from behind

I think you mean Musicaltiger????

#52 gothador_musicaltige

gothador_musicaltige
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:05

MMM. I love Pudddin, butterscotch??? :wink:

Butterscotch?! :shock: Are you mad woman?! You'll never get Rev with butterscotch!

I read in the tabloids that he likes tapioca. Nothing gets him hotter than those little jelly bits on a nice bed of vanilla sweetness.

#53 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:19

If MT really wants him, go ahead. I feaf teh Tiger, across multiple games. :lol:

But tapioca? Butterscotch?! *shivers*

Chocolate is really the only way to go puddin wise.

#54 gothador_eternaldeat

gothador_eternaldeat
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:27

OMG this is to damn funny ! Well if one must play with their pudding . I would have to say I may never eat pudding again ......After all Rev does have a rash on his arse by his own admission. :lol:

Anyways bro pick a good gal for yourself ! :wink: 8)

#55 gothador_icegirl

gothador_icegirl
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:27

Things to know about Rev:

1. He likes it when you call him Sir RevBlood.
2. Whips and chains are an every day accessory.
3. In his presense you MUST bow before him.
4. Oh and don't be late with his dinner, omg he flips out.
5. You must obey all commands in which he gives.
6. Oh and pudding is only if you invite another women to join the two of you. *sorry edited to add this*

*ducks and hides running extremely fast lol.

#56 gothador_eternaldeat

gothador_eternaldeat
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:40

You forgot one Icegirl ...

7) Thou must wash his arse and put rash cream on it every day ! :wink: :lol: :lol:

#57 gothador_icegirl

gothador_icegirl
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:42

damn thank you ED so much I totally forgot about that one major bit of info about him

#58 gothador_raelcleap

gothador_raelcleap
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:47

Things to know about Rev:

1. He likes it when you call him Sir RevBlood.
2. Whips and chains are an every day accessory.
3. In his presense you MUST bow before him.
4. Oh and don't be late with his dinner, omg he flips out.
5. You must obey all commands in which he gives.
6. Oh and pudding is only if you invite another women to join the two of you. *sorry edited to add this*

*ducks and hides running extremely fast lol.

"1.We will call him sir RevBlood, we like the dominating type!"
"2.Whips and chains, no probs, we are a dungeon keeper after all!"
"3.We will get on our knee's any time for you Rev." Rael winks and licks his lips.
"4.He can eat us if ya know what we mean!"
"5.Domination oooooo, we likes to be dominated!" Flutters hand in front of face as if he is flushed.
"6.We are a collective so if he wants the Rael smeared in jam its an all out party!"

"So come on Rev ya know ya want our sexy body!" Rael strips down to his lepardprint thong and tweeks his nipples.

"Rev ya know ya want it!" :lol: :twisted:

#59 gothador_eternaldeat

gothador_eternaldeat
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:55

Icey not a problem at all ! :wink:

Rael you forgot about the 7th requirment . Just so you know that one is very important btw . Can you handle it ?? :lol:

#60 gothador_icegirl

gothador_icegirl
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 00:58

ok ok ok

The one thing RevBlood most definately does not do is men and this I know for a fact lol... Ok wait not for a fact but I have heard roflmfaooooo. God that was really bad sounding. Anyways, yes he is strickly looking for the female type. Big boobs, light makeup he wants to know the person behind the color not the color infront of the person. But definately most importantly biggggg boobs and supports the Free The Beasts Campaign.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: