Photo

World 2?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Good idea? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Good idea?

1. Yeah! (5 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. No! (19 votes [76.00%])

Percentage of vote: 76.00%

3. Don't care either way! (1 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

Vote

#61 bayer143

bayer143

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 22:38

why do i get the feeling bayer will agree and want world 2 :lol:

I can not tell you how happy this made me. I laughed my ass off!

Back on subject though, as much as I want bayer to be better PLAYABLE, I do not think I could do it. I have invested sooo much money into myself that the thought of redoing all of my mistakes and fixing them *shudders*

I kinda think a World 2 would evolve into precisely the same thing here...

I know people have not logged in for over 9 months now. It is sad, but it ended up becoming a kill, located, kill, locate.... It gets boring.

I like the idea of segregating the top lists, or even better....do away with them.

This is one I would love to see. Not only from a aspect of being a former #4 player and realizing I have no chance in hell of ever,ever getting there ever again. They get depressing, you work hard to get some where and zoooooom someone comes along with more $$$ to spend and there goes all your hard work.

It is part of what I have seen kill some of the whole cult fun. Too many people have become obessed with ranks, that is all that the care about. Not having fun.

The biggest issues I have seen in my playing (this is what I see) is how big/strong many of the younger characters are. The whole issues of classes/subclasses were to make thing different.

Too many complained about balance....

Too many complained about new items and values of said items....

As games evolve, things change. Nothing is FOREVER! As the games change the characters that support these games need to be able to adjust, to change as the game does.

Too many features that get added are not tested prior to release. Then kneejerk reactions happen after the masses voice there two cents. Upper management gets upset and says that this will never be allowed to change from.

Why?

Do I regret being a miner? Sometimes. I take my warrior alt out and she kicks my ass. That is freaking irratating to see the least. Would I change bayer if I could? That one I could not honestly answer. My stats are sooo freaking screwed from those times when I listened to the masses and changed my game play {MY MISTAKE}

Would I love to be able to fix some of my mistakes?

Oh hell yes. I can see a few places I would love to readjust all those wasted freaking level ups!

Damn it I have gotten so off topic (I am sorry). What I would rather see instead of a world 2 is fix this world first. Then maybe transfer all of "us" over to world 2. Then utilize world 1 as a test bed PRIOR to be implemented into world 2. Allow are characters to grow as we play in both worlds, and as some new skill, quest, creature, class, subclass.. blah... blah...

This way it could be tested in an enviroment prior to general populace getting there hands on it.

Thereby helping to fix some of the bugs/rants/issues/bitching that people create. That might also help to clear up some of those knee jerk reactions that happen.

bayer as a warrior or a mage.... hmmm Damn that sounds like fun! But alas... I am stuck killing Dark rats... How freaking boring!

Hoof, do what you feel is best, but stick to your guns. Do not let those of us that whine and complain sway you from what you want as a creator to see your product look like.

#62 gothador_dungler

gothador_dungler
  • Guests

*Afterthought*

I could see this back-firing in so many ways on your company.
Is Gothic ages looking that bad that the only way you feel you can make more money is to wipe out all the effort of your clientelle?

Pleae reconsider this terrible idea and do what i suggested months and months ago.
Get a freaking Business Aviser in. One with a proven track record.

If you are this devoid of ideas now... i think its time bloke

signed

One really angry and frustrated supporter, (that feels he's about to be completely ripped off)

#63 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

he said he was going to advertise that one more? where? I've never seen an advertisement for this game at all anyways.

#64 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2007 - 22:42

Dungler,

It was a suggestion which we put to the forum, not something set in stone :)

I agree this isn't the best idea, but armybeans has come up with a good idea from it - to have top lists based up the joining date.... what do you think of that idea?

#65 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 22:43

Hoof, do what you feel is best, but stick to your guns. Do not let those of us that whine and complain sway you from what you want as a creator to see your product look like.

I gotta agree with that. I think not doing this has cuased the most ruin.

#66 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 22:44

he said he was going to advertise that one more? where? I've never seen an advertisement for this game at all anyways.

he didnt say it but how else will the game get noticed how did you find out about this game? :wink:

links word of mouth they are all advertisements :wink:

#67 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2007 - 22:45

This idea does suck - I agree with Dungler - however I like this one ->

http://forum.gothado...p=649140#649140