• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:43

this is the best your post whore laser mind could think of?

#22 gothador_passion

gothador_passion
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:54

i think she was trying to say you were making a fool out of your self... with out actually saying it....

#23 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:00

x

#24 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:11

At the end of a 36 hour shift yeah and about all it deserved as well. *shrug* no reason to burn up more good brain cells on something like this now is there?

#25 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:12

x

#26 gothador_nyt

gothador_nyt
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:52

Oh please... whatever.

Not everyone in the whole of Gothador has the time or money to BLOW on mindless point and click leveling. You couldn't even be assed enough to bother to post something for quite some time, and by the time that you got off of your high horse and bothered to blather out another mindless attempt at wit... he'd already put on literally hundreds, if not thousands of levels.

OH NO!!! YOU MIGHT HAVE TO FIGHT SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE! GODS FORBID YOU HAVE A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE NEAR YOUR OWN LEVEL!

Fugging drama-dary... Give us all a break and stop your whining. It's not very befitting of anyone over the age of, eh... 12. :roll: If you are afraid of fighting him, just patiently decline the offer. But don't sit there behind your computer screen and puff up your pixeled chest like some crazed peacock going insane over a peahen that won't give the attention that it's desperately seeking. You are losing the respect of anyone who you might have been able to bribe in the past, and the attempts by your cultmates of trying to tell people that you really *have* tried to turn over a new leaf and you really *are* trying to be human... are being dramatically and fatally wounded with each stupid, limiting, insipid post that your brain cons your fingers into keying.

Just... stop the posturing. You are looking pathetic, and I doubt that you really *are* as prickish as you are appearing when you have to get that *last word* in. Do yourself and your very fragile ego a favor... put up or shut up, but for God's sake, please please PLEASE quit your drama nonsense.

If you are wondering *why* you just got an ass reaming... I refer you to the comments of:

and

this is a joke. we can go right now if you want or is this a leveling competition? i don't do that hey let's duel but let me level first crap.

All you do is level... but there's one other little annoyance that you've blurted out which makes me think that you are getting some leveled measure of pleasure out of the bull crap:

this doesn't seem like an honest duel to me.

Just remember that when you are COMPLAINING over the fact that he wants to get his character closer toward your level so that you don't have three or four THOUSAND more points in your character than he does his. HYPOCRITE!!!

Having said my peace, I bid you a good evening. Have fun with your attempt to bish back at me and tell me off and go on and on about how "dumb" you think my post is. That's what you typically do when you've been shut down and your words have been set back in your lap for you to deal with. Insult away, you're good at trying to do that. I'll keep to the truth and the intellect... that's what *I* am good at.

#27 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:25

X

#28 dyscord

dyscord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:52

"Um...hey pot. This is my friend, Kettle. Yes, I know he's black, but...well...let me just get you a mirror"

Any one of us calling anyone else dramatic is just about the most hypocritical thing I've ever read. As is comparing intellect in an MMORPG. I mean, we're playing an online game here people. Not solving the world hunger issue or fixing the ozone. Get over yourselves already. :roll:

Geek for life...yo

#29 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:54

I do detect the smell of chicken poop in the air. I guess ole Skalla won the duel without even having to get out of bed :lol: Not really what I would have expected from someone in Fate but there ya go...

#30 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:29

I do detect the smell of chicken poop in the air. I guess ole Skalla won the duel without even having to get out of bed :lol: Not really what I would have expected from someone in Fate but there ya go...

yeah I know right? a fate member that is scared of pvp (and against skalla at that, given his history with the cult), never thought I'd see it...kinda like a fish being allergic to water...oh well new guard and all that jazz...

#31 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:51

:roll: whatever i'll fight him. he can get all the levels he wants and put his points wherever... i'll even hold off getting to 13k and getting the tremor amulet. i'll beat his ass with a zombie leg. even though fighting with this tedious jerk makes my skin crawl

only thing there is no bet. take it or leave it. i'll pick a vial on the day of the fight.

#32 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:54

:lol:

#33 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 13:30

X

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#34 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 13:47

8 pm ct in the fire cave. i'll supply my own vial.

#35 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 13:49

8 pm ct in the fire cave

Quoted so that you don't change to X as a post again

And why do you choose a realm that has no LN?

#36 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 14:00

i don't need one.

#37 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 14:27

i don't need one.

Are are you afraid of witnesses??

#38 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 15:04

Actually the truest test would be for both of you to take off all of your gear and duke it out with toy swords. That would truly show who had the best built toonage ;)

#39 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 June 2008 - 15:05

lemme get this straight, you're fine challenging every single character of mine to pvp when you know (as stated most are 5000) you'd be 7500 on average levels above them, but then have the audacity to state that it's unfair for me to be the same level as you.... interesting take.

you have not bound yourself to any of the rules of the duel, in point of fact you go so far as to set a time technically outside of the parameters (1am GMT, I did say between, didnt say including the outside Times) Furthermore you express it in "Central Time" which is actually GMT minus 5, but only if you're operating on daylight savings time and if you're one of those wierd states that doesnt use DST then its 2 am GMT.

these Items notwithstanding you fail to designate a second (could it be that you cant find one?)

as for the rest of well, everything that you havent deleted and pick the vial day of, who cares? go ahead, supply your own vial, but you still haven't shown that you will adhere to the rules of the duel, so why should i bother?

This was as close to a "fair" fight as there has ever been laid out in the annals of Gothadorian History, I'm not a Spirit to mitigate half your attacks, I'm not a Celestial to mitigate half your damage, I've eliminated Deathblow to eliminate pure luck (though crit still stands and thats in your favor actually) Demonic Possession gives a relatively tiny boost to hp, none to dmg and ac, I've allowed you to choose your vial and i will be on the same, I'm a warrior, and i'll be the same level as you, so whats the big deal? you've never come out and posted your stats, so it would be irrelevant to build according to your stats

as to HAVING to fight me, you dont, no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to do this, if it makes your skin crawl, fine, dont do it then, ultimately you have to live with yourself and I dont, the way I see it if you're happier not dueling, then dont

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#40 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 16:02

*headdesk* whatever is the earliest time. i am too hypoglycemic at the moment to calculate GMT. i don't care about the stakes... keep your stuff. i am not going to designate anything. it would be pretty easy to figure out where my points are but it doesn't matter. i retracted those previous statements because i was being silly. anyway be there or be square.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: