• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#41 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:06

Actually, there have been 4-5 people including your bonded that have said they should get UT.
Funny you failed to mention Turn Undead bonus not working, or the fact that UT hasn't worked at all and/or 100% for nearly it's entire existence. Does KS have a PvP exchange like UT does? Giving feedback huh? That's what you call this sobfest? Quit, the lot of you.

i didnt mention it not working because it is a bug it belongs in the bug section with the bugs not in a feedback section. and as for ut not working unholy terror works just fine when pvping with spirits trust me i know i have killed enough spirits to know this and died a few times while trying to kill them thanks to unholy terror. and as for ks having a pvp exchange it only has a 25 percent chance to kick in, sometimes you get lucky and others you fail but you dont bitch about it, instead you get back up and go at it again. once again quit mentioning bugs in a feedback section, there is a bug section made just for that.

#42 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:12

I'd rather Undead Resurrection or whatever be removed before elves get UT, but assuming HCS doesn't listen and remove it, it would restore balance in the PvP scheme of things.

You get our skill and UT which doesn't work.

We get our skill and UT which doesn't work.

Where's the problem? It would be equal at least and Spirits would have to share their unique skill as well.

The feedback is that there are a lot of unhappy Elves and Unholy who do not want to share the things that make them special. If something isn't done, I'm pretty sure HCS will find these Elves and Unholy relocating to different games. There is your feedback.

#43 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:13

Way to go "full retard" so quickly, Moira.

The comment of saying that elves should get UT is a response to those spirits (and people like vickie) that have said "oh suck it up and deal that we got given your skill". If you don't give a crap that you got given their KS skill and you'd love to keep that skill, why should it bother you to possibly have your UT skill be given to them in return?

That is where the hypocrisy comes in; you are clearly stating that you couldn't handle the thought of your UT skill being given to the elves, but you're not willing to admit that it is a really crappy situation they're in, to have their KS skill given to you guys and you don't want to give it up.

#44 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:17

Ummmmm this reminds me of a 2 yr old put in time out , they can yell scream and move and will contiue to do so as long as you acknowledge they are there by speaking to them or looking at them . As soon as you stop speaking to them and even looking at them they well shut up and sit their 2 mins out . So for the sake of everyone else please disregaurd the one that is screaming and yelling like a 2 yr old put in time out plx and thank you .

Moi just stfu

#45 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:22

Also I feel as if I have to point out that although the elves got a short end, Unholy got completely screwed.

All this focus on elves (who aren't so bad off) when we could be trying to fix things for the poor Unholy class =(.

What would make the Unholy class happy? Clearly a revocation of the mockery immunity skill that the Seraphs received, but what else would give them a unique edge again?

#46 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:26

Also I feel as if I have to point out that although the elves got a short end, Unholy got completely screwed.

All this focus on elves (who aren't so bad off) when we could be trying to fix things for the poor Unholy class =(.

What would make the Unholy class happy? Clearly a revocation of the mockery immunity skill that the Seraphs received, but what else would give them a unique edge again?

Elves do need their skill back as an exclusive, that is a big point - for us demons, there was a suggestion I saw in the SB a while back that was a nice idea: I think someone called it "Corrupting Influence" or something, and you could activate it for a cost of 5 blood points and for that cost of blood points, it would turn every creature in the square angelic.

That's not a HUGE thing, but it'd be nice to have. You'd need at least 3 creatures in a square, before it'd save you 1 AP on the cost of turning and maybe a little bit of the time it takes to actually turn creatures, so it isn't something that would be able to be considered overpowered at all.

#47 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:34

ok instead of continuing the bitchfest as fun as it may seem im going to try something different, below is a list of all class specific skills and what they do.

Angelic class:

Angelic Call n/a 10% increase to melee, magery and sorcery damage/healing done to demons, greater demons and infernals. Details
Angelic Shield n/a Absorbs a percentage of damage dealt to you while it is activated. Requires 50 demon souls to activate and 15 demon souls per spawn to maintain.
Heal n/a Can heal other players. Holy caste only.
Hurt n/a Can injure Vampiric, Undead, and Necromancer creatures/players for 10% to 30% of their current HP. Holy caste only.
Soul Extract n/a Skill allows Celestials to obtain demon souls by killing demonic creatures.
Turn Demon n/a Turn a creature into an infernal.This feat costs 2 APs. Doesnt work on : demons, greater demons, infernals and vampires.

demonic class:

Blood Fury n/a You can bloodsuck Humans and Vampires. Item only. Details
Bloodsuck n/a Allows you to drink the blood of other players and some creatures. Chance to succeed based upon the difference between your natural ATK and the creature DEF.
Demonic Wrath n/a 10% increase to melee, magery and sorcery damage/healing done to angels, transcendants and celestials.
Immunity n/a Enables player to rid themselves of a virus at the cost of blood points.
Turn Angelic n/a Turn a creature into a celestial.This feat costs 2 APs. Doesnt work on : monks, angels, transcendants and celestials.
Vampyric Rejuvenation n/a Regenerate 5 hp an hour. Vampiric caste only. (Useless third nipple skill)

elven class:

Cloak n/a Character cannot be located. Elven caste only.
Critical Hit n/a Gives a chance to double the amount of damage for a hit. Gained if you become a Dark Elf class. Details
Critical Hit+ n/a Improved critical hit, does 4x normal damage. Must have critical hit.
Kindred Spirit n/a % chance of resurrecting to the location you died at with 1 hp. Obtained by evolving into a Kindred Elf.
Revive n/a Revive 20HP and 20MP per hour. Elven Caste only.

shadow class:

Plane Shift n/a Allows Shadows to teleport between realms. For 25 Shadow Energy and 2 AP, you can move from the coordinates you are at in one realm to the same coordinates in another realm - assuming that location exists! You can add realms to your infused Shadow Stone for 25 Ap and 250 Shadow Energy.
Shadow Form n/a Shadow Apprentice Skill. Allows user to vanish within the square they are in. They cannot be located, seen, or affected by any spells. User remains in shadows until they perform an action. Note:(No longer includes Speaking in the shoutbox as a action So feel free to talk away while hidden)

spirit class:

Drain n/a Allows you to drain another player's MP and HP. Undead caste only.
Turn Undead n/a a) Turn any creature into a spirit. This feat costs 2 APs. B) 10% increase to melee, magery and sorcery damage/healing done to undead, necromancers and spirits.
Unholy Terror n/a 50% chance that a hit against you is actually a miss. Undead caste only. Works at a 25% rate in PVP.

titan class:

Crush n/a Waaaargh! +10% damage to the greenie's thump. (Or so DocSooty says...)
Thump n/a Multiplies your usual DMG with one hit, but reduces your chances of hitting. Costs 2 AP to use. Greenskin caste only. Details
Thump+ n/a An upgraded, more accurate version of the Thump skill. Greenskin caste only.

and the new skills suggested are as follows:

Diabolic
Blood for All - Allows demons to drink blood from all classes except for undeads. This is not a bad start but pretty much kinda useless as they still have to waste ap to drink the blood, maybe they should be given a skill to allow them to get some blood from killing the creatures as well such as 1-10 blood per creature killed depending on the total hp the creature has of course

Seraph
Holy Light - Absorbs 20 demon souls to remove viruses. This is totaly unfair for demons who only have 1 real advantage to other classes in the first place, maybe instead you could increase the ammount of dmg that the shield absorbs or something

Lich
Spiritual Resurrection - Allows resurrection at same location with half HP and MP. THIS SKILL IS TOTALLY UNFAIR TO ELVES THAT ONLY HAVE 2 REAL ADVANTAGES IN THE GAME, AND 1 OF WHICH WAS JUST GIVEN TO ANOTHER CLASS. maybe instead just give them a new skill that gives an increase to the chance that unholy terror kicks in.

Sylvan
Potion Boost - Receive 25% the HP / MP from potions. This is a totally useless skill as most elves dont use potions to heal instead they make a mage that can do that for them, it just makes more sense
Sylvan can also heal at Forest safe havens. I am glad though we finally get the opportunity not to have to waste time and ap getting healed anymore, and i think most elves would agree that we would be happy with just this ability alone.

Juggernaut
Mega Thump - Increased damage and reduction of the hit penalty. not sure about most titans and i dont play mine often but i am certain most titans love more dmg as do i, i would say that titan class is fine.

Shadow Shade
Forsaken Shadow - Uses 100 shadow to boost stats. Lasts up to 30 minutes. As for this i think shadows deserve it and it is the least that can be done for them since they dont really have anything decent that helps them lvl so they have to spend more ap then any other class including titans, yeah sure they have plane shift and shadow form, but those dont really help with lvling they are only great for pvp, exchanging and locating new quests.

as for the skills we already have i listed them so that they can be compared to what is being implemented atm and so that when someone wants to bitch about something being unfair and others are complaining about it everyone can see how it is fair and how it is not fair.

on another note, maybe 5th tier shouldnt bring about new skills maybe it should just be like a 5 percent increase to base stats and thats all, then no one can really say that they got the short end of the stick. but if it stays the way it is now elves and demons are going to be pushed to the bottom of the pile only to be over taken my angels and spirits.

on another note i forgot to mention above that all the classes already have 1 skill in common, they all get an extra rune slot, it slipped my mind until rereading the news update.

#48 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:41

well at 4th tier everyone got a universal skill of warp flux - so a universal skill or % stat bonus wouldn't be a bad idea. if it was going to be a universal skill, it would need to be a brand new skill though, not one taken from another class and passed around.

#49 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:43

i think aside from elves finally being able to heal at the safe havens the best idea here is to implement 1 skill for everyone that is the same on all char classes and works in favor of all subclasses. that skill has actually already become part of it, all 5th tier char classes have an extra rune slot, and while its not much it is a start. along with this skill give a percent increase to all base stats.

#50 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:53

Boots need to be better.... Much better... The teensy little +10 attack or +25 mp won't begin to help a 15k+ character.

I won't even bother to wear them. Too annoying to change my gear sets for something this insignificant.

The class specific boots idea sucks. I've seen one that's completely warrior based, but there could be mages in that class... Therefore boots are useless for a mage in that class, making it unfair that they worked so hard to get there for a crummy little attack bonus?

Would be better if the boots were subclassed... Miner boots, Warrior boots, Mage boots instead of class specific. Or say you could ask for "Diabolic Mage Boots" or "Shadow Shade Warrior boots" or "Sylvan Miner boots" etc. That way it works in class as well as being more specific as to subclass.

#51 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:57

Boots need to be better.... Much better... The teensy little +10 attack or +25 mp won't begin to help a 15k+ character.

I won't even bother to wear them. Too annoying to change my gear sets for something this insignificant.

The class specific boots idea sucks. I've seen one that's completely warrior based, but there could be mages in that class... Therefore boots are useless for a mage in that class, making it unfair that they worked so hard to get there for a crummy little attack bonus?

Would be better if the boots were subclassed... Miner boots, Warrior boots, Mage boots instead of class specific. Or say you could ask for "Diabolic Mage Boots" or "Shadow Shade Warrior boots" or "Sylvan Miner boots" etc. That way it works in class as well as being more specific as to subclass.

again i refer to a post i made previously under this section and in the sb that boots should have a small percentage increase instead of set stats, maybe like 2 percent, that gives someone who has say 200 into a set stat it gives an extra 4 points to the stat, but for someone who has say 20k into a stat it gives them 400, which isint great but its not overpowering either. more over then that how can you take and put such limited amount of different stats on boots with such a narrow range of affected targets, i think athy is right boots need to be based on subclass rather then class. that way that it is directed at what you need not what every other subclass needs.

#52 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:09

Some great ideas. I think an increase to UT might be overpowered though, since 50% already npc is a lot. 25% pvp could def be increased. The best idea I've seen though is the one where all creatures in the square turn for unholy class. Very cool would be also awesome if it was passive with an option to turn it off. No AP needed either. Giving everyone a new universal would also be badass, plus stat boosts % wise that's different based on your subclass.

#53 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:15

Ummmmm this reminds me of a 2 yr old put in time out , they can yell scream and move and will contiue to do so as long as you acknowledge they are there by speaking to them or looking at them . As soon as you stop speaking to them and even looking at them they well shut up and sit their 2 mins out . So for the sake of everyone else please disregaurd the one that is screaming and yelling like a 2 yr old put in time out plx and thank you .

Moi just stfu

Kidding right? I'm the two year old? I'm trying to tell everyone to be constructive. I have said multiple times I don't want KS. Do I need to draw a diagram?

#54 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:19

Some great ideas. I think an increase to UT might be overpowered though, since 50% already npc is a lot. 25% pvp could def be increased. The best idea I've seen though is the one where all creatures in the square turn for unholy class. Very cool would be also awesome if it was passive with an option to turn it off. No AP needed either. Giving everyone a new universal would also be badass, plus stat boosts % wise that's different based on your subclass.

everyone has a universal skill of sorts, (an extra rune slot)
and stat increase shouldnt be subclass specific, what would miners do, because some go with melee approach and some go with magic approach. it should be in my opinion a set increase percentage to all stats for all classes and subclasses. that way everyone can be happy.

#55 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:21

This would actually be perfect. 2% to all base stats! But some warriors have like 45k+ into damage... Would give them a crazy boost of 900 damage. But then again if a warrior were that big, they would deserve a boost like that...

This idea would actually help every subclass, warrior, mage to miner.

Would it also compound with a vial? Say a warrior had 45k base damage with 900 added from boots, would that 900 also receive the vial %? 500% on a vial... 4500 extra damage. Then again wouldn't help TOO much in the long run... Since someone with 45k base damage would have about 400k damage, getting an extra 7-8k damage from the boots on vial really won't make a difference either...

As for mages who might freak out at the idea of a warrior getting 2% to attack... They would also be getting 2% to def and mp for sure. The 2% mp boost could mean a few more levels go into def, which also gets the 2% bonus, so it works out favorably in both cases.

#56 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:25

The turn the entire square should be for unholy/demon not undead. And good point about miners I concede that point fo sho

#57 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:31

The stats boost isn't too much. Anyone with DP can tell you that. I don't think a bonus of say 5% would be overpowering at all, even for characters that have that much damage purely because you reach a point where you've put so much into a stat that that kind of bonus doesn't matter - be it HP, DMG, DEF or ATK.

#58 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:36

the only question is would the stat increase be for the boots or for the 5th tier reward?

it could really go to either one and still be decent enough to satisfy all

#59 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:46

5th tier should give a skill. The stats boost could at least be attributed to the boots. That way if a player needed to dumb down their stats a bit, they could remove the boots.

#60 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:04

might also concider adding an extra flux point to 5th tier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: