The Future of Gothador (Reward changed. AGAIN!)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:23

I have a quest idea! A quest that takes place in the future of Gothador.

Quest Name: The Future: Story telling
Supporter-Only: No
Requirements: Level 200, must have completed the past quests (Gothador - 7021 Years Ago) and must have completed 'Ghost of Merd'.
Quest Start: Gothador (1,6)
Length: Long, approximately 2 hours to complete if unlimited AP.

Stage 1
You went back to the Witch Doctor's tent. The Witch Doctor greeted you again.

[Talk to the Witch Doctor.]

The Witch Doctor began to tell you about the future of Gothador. You fall into a deep sleep.
Realm: Gothador - 2979 Years Later (size: 103x117)

Quest Completed. You gain 50,000 xp.

Quest: The Future: Part 1

Stage 1
You went into the future of Gothador. You ended up in (1, 6) of Gothador - 2979 Years Later. You find what appears to be the ruins of building from the present. You recognized the location of Witch Doctor's tent. You should go to the graveyard at (0, 6)

[Examine gravestone]

Stage 2
You checked the gravestone of Witch Doctor. You read and then you detected an book.

[Read book]

Stage 3
You read the book. You realized you have been sent 2979 years into the future. You read through the pages and it said kobolds are extinct officially. As you explore the graveyard, you find the gravestone with your name on it.

[Examine gravestone]

Stage 4
You read "Here lies . Died in year 7062." and you looked at the clock tower. You looked at the calendar and it's the year 10,000.
Then you heard a faint voice from the dead version of you. "Please save the realm... You're sent 2979 years later... You see... I died 60 years after the present... Save the realm of Gothador for all of us... Then the voices go silent. You find something on your gravestone. It's a book. You read and there's a map with red X in (102, -15.)

Quest Completed. Gained 100,000 xp.

Quest: The Future: Part 2

Stage 1
You should go to (102, -15) and that's the location of the ruins of 10,000 years old castle.

After reaching (102, -15)
You find the ancient skeleton of the guard captain inside the ruins of castle from Gothador - 7021 Years Ago. You swore you have seen that castle from the long past.

[Examine Skeleton]

Stage 2
You checked inside the ancient bag. You find what appears to be a book. The book mentioned Merd's Tower. You should go to (98, 0).

After reaching (98, 0)

You find the ruins of Merd's Tower. The magical power is long gone.

[Explore]

Stage 3
The ghost of Merd came to you. He told you that he is angry. He said "The realm of Gothador is coming to an end." You said "What? Really" Then Merd said "Yes, really."
Merd tasks you to kill 50 Kobold Skeletons.

Merd said "Did you kill them?"
(50 / 50 Kobold Skeletons killed) [Yes]

Stage 4
Merd said "Excellent". He hands you a scroll. It's an advanced version of Merd's Frost Bite. You must have level 5 Merd's Frost Bite before you can use it.

Using the scrolls will permanently replace Merd's Frost Bite with Merd's Blizzard Burn. It deals more damage than Merd's Frost Bite.

Merd also casts a spell on the rune. You must have Imbued Rune of Merd. He upgrades it into Super Imbued Rune of Merd, with much more power than Imbued Rune of Merd. He also casts a permanent spell on you and you began to regenerate HP.
Bonuses
+5 ATK
+5 DEF
+20 HP
+50 MP
+5 AC
+5 DMG
+5 Wisdom

He suggests that you go to (50, 50). A meeting is being taken place.

Quest Completed. Gained Super Imbued Rune of Merd, 5 MP, 10 AP, permanent Regeneration skill and 150,000 XP.

Quest: The Future: Part 3

People began to conflict with each other in the town hall.

[Explain]

Stage 1
You see a person with laser rifle walks up to you. He tells you about the doomsday. You must go to (99, 99) and that's the location of the bomb.

[Attempt to disarm bomb]

(A minigame window will open up.) You have to cut the wires in the correct order. Wrong wire cut will reset the minigame. If you succeed, the bomb in the 99,99 square would change to de-activated bomb.

Stage 2
You have succeeded in disarming the bomb. You should tell the commander in city hall in (50, 50)

[Tell the commander]

Stage 3
He told you to go to the ruins of Terrax Castle in (103, -15).

Quest Complete. Gained 200,000 xp.

Quest: The Future: Part 4 (Final)

[Talk]

Stage 1
You must destroy the 3 hell gates. You receive 3x Nuclear Bomb, 1x Laser Rifle (Weapon) and 1x Elite Guard Armor (Armour)

Start with Hell gate #1 in (30, 10) and you have to kill 10 Kobolds and 1 Kobold Commander.
Realm: Hell Gate #1 (size: 5x5)
Hell Gate #1 stairs: Gothador - 2979 Years Later (1, 1) (can only use after arming the bomb)
Hell Gate #1 is unlocked.

(3, 1 in Hell Gate #1)
(10 / 10 Kobolds killed)
(1 / 1 Kobold Commander killed)
[Arm Bomb]

Stage 2
You armed the bomb. You must get out of here!

[Use Stairs to Gothador - 2979 Years Later]
(Exit Hell Gate #1 at 1, 1)

The bomb exploded and destroyed the hell gate. (Map change: The hell gate is replaced with the ruins of hell gate and the hell gate #1 is permanently inaccessible.)

You gained 100,000 xp.

Stage 3
You must go to the second hellgate at (59, 60). (Hell Gate #2 is now accessible.)

Go to Hell Gate #2 in (59, 60) and you have to kill 10 Kobolds and 1 Kobold Commander.
Realm: Hell Gate #2 (size: 10x10)
Hell Gate #2 stairs: Gothador - 2979 Years Later (5, 8) (can only use after bomb has been armed)

You must kill 3 Kobold Leaders (1 spawn after killing 5 Kobolds) and 1 Kobold Commander.

(5, 5 in Hell Gate #2)
(3 / 3 Kobold Leaders killed)
(1 / 1 Kobold Commander killed)
[Arm Bomb]

Stage 4
You have armed the second bomb! Now you must get the hell out of here!

(Exit Hell Gate #2 at 5, 8)

The bomb has exploded, destroying the second Hell Gate. (Map change: The hell gate is replaced with the ruins of hell gate. Hell Gate #2 becomes permanently inaccessible)

Stage 5
Now you must destroy the final hellgate, which is located at (50, 99). (Final Hell Gate is now accessible)

Go to Great Hell Gate at (50, 99)
Realm: Great Hell Gate (5x25)
Great Hell Gate stairs: Gothador - 2979 Years Later (2, 30) and to Tower, Floor 1 (2, 2)

(At 50, 99)

You see the final Hell Gate. It is different from the previous hellgates you have destroyed. There are large pools of blood coming out of Hell Gate. There are heads impaled on spikes. But you should destroy the final Hell Gate for one and for all!

[Enter the Hell Gate]

Stage 6
You arrived in the Great Hell Gate. You see a tower in the distance. A portcullis slammed behind you and is now unable to go out. You must kill Kobolds until you get the key to unlock the door.

(2, 2 in Great Hell Gate)
(If have Tower Key)
[Unlock Doors]

You have unlocked the door. (Stairs to Tower Floor 1 has been unlocked)

[Use Stairs]

Realm: Tower Floor 1 (size: 5x5)
Stairs: To Great Hell Gate (3, 5) and to Tower Floor 2 (3, 1)

You realized the tower is built out of organic matter. Ewwww... But there's no time to complain about the disgust. You must kill Kobold Leaders until you get the key.

(1, 5)
(If have Floor 2 Key)
[Unlock Doors]

You inserted the key. As soon as you insert, the door slides open. (Stairs to Tower Floor 2 unlocked)

[Use Stairs]

Realm: Tower Floor 2 (size: 5x5)
Stairs: To Tower Floor 1 (3, 1) and Throne Room (3, 5)

You must kill the Elite Kobold Guard to get the Key Card.

(At 3, 5)
(If have Key Card)
[Use Key Card]

You swiped the key card on the lock. The light turned green and you heard unlocking mechanism.

[Open Door]

Stage 7
You have arrived in the Throne Room.

Realm: Throne Room
Stairs: To Tower Floor 2 (3, 1)

You must kill the Kobold Overlord. He is a tough boss but you must kill him.

Enemy Name: Kobold Overlord
HP: 20k
AC: 100
ATK: 200
DEF: 25
DMG: 200-300
XP: 100k
Gold: 5000
Drops: None
Respawn rate: Never respawns. Each character can only fight him once.

Did you kill Kobold Overlord?

(1 / 1 Kobold Overlord killed)
[Yes]

Set the bomb?

[Yes]

Stage 8
You set the timer for 5 minutes. You thought and looked at the corpse of Kobold Overlord. You chopped his head off and take it for the keeping. You Gain 1x Kobold Overlords Head (Weapon)

Now you must escape. You regained 1 AP and it's now disabled until you exit the Hell Gate. The game has actual timer. You see the timer. 4:59.. 4:58... 4:57...
But you see the closed portcullis so you pulled the lever and the portcullis opened. Now you must escape!

If you fail to escape, you will have to retry stage 8.

(When you reach Great Hell Gate realm at 2, 2)

You ran and looked up into the window. You see the bomb timer and you have to run fast!

(At 2, 29)

As you run outside the gate, you set the bomb off immediately. The huge explosion have completely destroyed the Great Hell Gate. The citizens of Gothador looked and heard the explosion. As they rushed to 50, 99, they see what appears to be the remains of the Great Hell Gate. They congratulated you for the effort and declared you the hero.

As you see the people, you said "I was sent 2979 years in the past to see the event. As you can see, I will go back to my time." The crowds said "Ohhhhh..." They said farewell. As you look around, you see everything faded to white. As the white vision fades away, you see the Witch Doctor in the present. You are now back to the main realm of Gothador. (You keep everything in the future realm of Gothador.) (AP usage resumed)

Quest Complete! You gain 1,200,000 XP, 200 ATK, 200 DEF, 200 AC, 200 DMG, 500 HP and 500 MP. You gain 25 Skill Points.
You also receive a premium reward: You can choose 4,000 GothPoint or 7 days of Supporter. If you decline both, you receive a message "We're sorry that you did not want to be a supporter. Please take 2 USPs as an apology. Also, we are allowing you to enter cults from now on."
You receive a skill "Double AP"

Skill name: Double AP
Effect: Each time the middle bar fills out, you regain 2 AP.

Total Rewards

2,000,000 XP (reduced from 10m)
200 ATK
200 DEF
200 AC
200 DMG
500 HP
505 MP
25 Skill Points
1x Merd's Blizzard Burn Scroll
1x Super Imbued Rune of Merd
1x Kobold Overlords Head
5x Benevolence Potions
4000 GothPoint or 7 days of supporter! (NEW!) If declined, you receive 2 USP and permanent access to cults.
Skill: Regeneration and Double AP

Tell me what you think. It will be a long quest. In fact, it will be the longest quest for non-supporter. And the most epic quest ever.

And by the way, it took me 4 hours to make this post!

Poll has been returned.

#2 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:10

Very good!

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#3 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:57

Holy Crap :shock:

#4 gothador_evilbastard

gothador_evilbastard
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2010 - 15:02

Well done Kitteh!

#5 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 19:46

very very nice indeed. very well thought out, alot of effort put into this. nice work kitteh

#6 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 00:13

There's something weird going on. In Fallen Sword and Sigmastorm 2, players could join guild/factions. What about Gothador? Cults should not be supporter-only. That's plain wrong. Solar Fleet has empires. Joining the empire is available to all, but creating an empire requires supporter. This is just right.
So here's a suggestion. Give everyone the ability to join cults. Creating a cult should still be a supporter-only feature but joining the cult should be available to all players.
Reasons we should let free players in cult: They could contribute experience to cults. So please allow them?

I want access to cults! I don't want supporter status and I will never become a supporter so don't convince me to become one.

I said no to these ideas then, and I say no to them now, even cleverly packaged as quest rewards. And just so I'm not a total bitch, please don't try remaking Gothador into Fallen Sword or Sigmastorm 2. If I wanted to play those games, I'd be playing them.

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#7 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:32

There's something weird going on. In Fallen Sword and Sigmastorm 2, players could join guild/factions. What about Gothador? Cults should not be supporter-only. That's plain wrong. Solar Fleet has empires. Joining the empire is available to all, but creating an empire requires supporter. This is just right.
So here's a suggestion. Give everyone the ability to join cults. Creating a cult should still be a supporter-only feature but joining the cult should be available to all players.
Reasons we should let free players in cult: They could contribute experience to cults. So please allow them?

I want access to cults! I don't want supporter status and I will never become a supporter so don't convince me to become one.

I said no to these ideas then, and I say no to them now, even cleverly packaged as quest rewards. And just so I'm not a total bitch, please don't try remaking Gothador into Fallen Sword or Sigmastorm 2. If I wanted to play those games, I'd be playing them.

I could agree with both sides here but i am simply going to say this, the quests are well thought out and well written, but i am with oniongroove on the whole supporter thing, gothador is not any of those other games, we are different in many ways such as, we were here first, we have the biggest players (lvl wise), and we dont have many lil imature 13 year olds running amok like they have in fs and ss2 because its free. Besides it just wouldnt be gothador anymore if any realm other then gothador and the few lil quest realms were free. with all that said, lets just say this, not wise to compare gothador to those games kitteh, because most of us in gothador have a strong distaste for those games because they take almost all of hcs time, which leaves us with none because of that, more over then that those games are based off completely different engines then gothador is. Hense the reason the display is different.

#8 gothador_evilbastard

gothador_evilbastard
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2010 - 15:14

I know most of you lifers are dead set against it, but not sure why making one other realm besides gothador a non supporter realm is such a bad thing. Maybe if they got a chance to do some pvp they would support. Maybe not. Not sure how it could hurt the game in any way. It doesn't seem to be bringing in much new blood the way its going, so why not try something different? Dark Clouds are a joke to any noobs.

Also about someone being 13 years old, who cares? I don't care how old someone is if they are willing to play. I'd much rather see a bunch of 13yr olds then the half dead, silent game being played on any given night! Check under profile, there is a box to check to shut off sb so you don't have to see them talk....

Rip me a new ass now for having an opposing opinion....

#9 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:00

Also about someone being 13 years old, who cares? I don't care how old someone is if they are willing to play. I'd much rather see a bunch of 13yr olds then the half dead, silent game being played on any given night! Check under profile, there is a box to check to shut off sb so you don't have to see them talk....

agree completely

#10 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 22:42

4 kvetches

1. the kobold leader needs minimum 500 atk, def, ac, 50 % resistances

2. the rewards, stat upgrades are good but no way in hell is a 500 ap quest worth 1302 level ups even if they are spread out between the melee AND mage manners of killing

3. while a second realm accessible to non-supporters that is pvp might be interesting, on premise I'm liable to say not the dark forest and not the lair of decay, simple rationale, personally I'd benefit more than anyone else, (hmmm, what does one do with say 20ish characters with access to one of the two best exchanges there are?) also, if that were an option, I beleive you could become an elf if I dont mis-remember, likewise that leaves mount braskin out.

4. cult "joinership" no no no no no, NO. being in a guild as a non-supporter is just flat out a bad idea, if you made it to level 4 and didnt beg and talked in the shoutbox, theres still enough people to help you out and help you learn what you need to know to continue to if not excel, at least plod along a bit better without giving you access to all the cult's perks (admittedly, there arent a whole lot without being in the realm the cult has it's square, but the point remains)

good idea, but the rewards are overmuch for the quest even at level 30,000

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#11 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:21

Thanks for the positive comments. I think the rewards are too much. 56 million xp? That would get players up to level 300. Non-supporter access to dark forest realm as reward for the quest completion would be good. Supporter-only cults are plain wrong.

Item Equip bonuses for suggested items.

Elite Guard Armour
Item Type: Armour
Level Requirement: 200
AC: 100
Bound: Yes, until the quest is completed.
+100 ATK
+100 DEF
+100 AC
+100 DMG
+100 HP
+100 MP
Skills: Regeneration +
Sell Value: 5000 gold

Laser Rifle
Item Type: Weapon
Level Requirement: 200
DMG: 50-200
Bound: Yes, until the quest is completed.
+100 ATK
+100 DEF
+100 AC
+100 DMG
+50 HP
+50 MP
Skills: None
Sell Value: 5000 gold

Kobold Overlords Head
Item Type: Weapon
Level Requirement: N/A
DMG: 20-200
Bound: No
+50 DMG
+20 AP
+100 HP
+100 MP
+20 Wisdom
+5 Mining
+5 Smelting
+5 Foraging
+2 Speed
Skills: Secure Trade, Thievery Retal, Regeneration+
Sell Value: 9001 gold
Comments: Weird but fun weapon.

Super-Imbued Rune of Merd
Item Type: Rune
+5 ATK
+5 DEF
+20 HP
+50 MP
+5 AC
+5 DMG
+5 Wisdom
Skills: Mana Regeneration
Sell Price: 1337 Gold
Comments: A more powerful version of Imbued Rune of Merd.

Ring of Teleportation
Item Type: Ring
Skills: Teleportation
Sell Price: 1337 Gold
Comments: No comments, except that it should be a reward for completion of the quest.

#12 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 00:58

Non-supporter access to dark forest realm as reward for the quest completion would be good.

I still say no. In my opinion it's not a good idea. It's not fair to everyone who has been PAYING to play & get all of the supporter benefits for five years. If a player wants access to the Dark Forest realm they have to pay for it like the rest of us do and have been doing, same as with cult membership.

What's in the Dark Forest realm that's so important to you that you're pushing for this?

#13 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:56

you are predicating all your rewards and ideas off of what you personally want, this is selfish and short-sighted, understand this and you may understand why people are wont to disagree with anything you post on the basis that you are posting it

if 15 (and that is a low number) people tell you your opinion of something is a bad idea, there is likely a reason for it

I am making a social distinction here, societal norms rule how a community acts to survive, going directly against these norms is not necessarily a bad thing, however it must have something behind it other than your raw (and in these cases WRONG) opinion.

IF at any point you have a FACT you wish to present as a fact, please feel free to post it so that it may be further scrutinized, but in no way shape or form should you ever present a societal perversion as fact, you'll just be laughed at.

#14 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:12

Rewards that has been scraped...
-Access to Dark Forest realm
-Free access to cults. (I hate ****ing cults though because they're supporter only!)

And by the way, I have never been a supporter and I will never become supporter.

20 things I hate about supporter...
1. Access to most realms require supporter.
2. Cults are supporter-only. The only way to be in the cult as non-supporter... Maybe invited to cults? No, although invitation of non-supporter is possible, they cannot go into cults anyway.
3. They cost 15 cents a day. What a rip-off! Think of it... $60 would go to waste for 1 year of supporter.
4. It costs about $60k for 1000 years of supporter. RIP-OFF!
5. Please, think of the game "Gothador"? Donate money for GothPoints instead.
6. Fallen Sword's FSP and Sigmastorm 2's Flux Crystals are better than Gothador's supporter because they never expires and can be used to upgrade characters.
7. I am not buying supporter. I don't need no stinkin' supporter shield icon!
8. 1 free benevolent potion per month isn't much.
9. The Ring of Benevolence is much of a junk. I would just delete it anyway.
10. Supporter are stupid anyway. $60 is wasted each year from supporter.
11. The realm of Gothador is already large enough. Actually, needs some expansion from 100x100 to 150x150
12. Can't Gothador just have character upgrades, just like the upgrades in FS and SS2?
13. No offense to supporters, but we don't serve your type.
14. A supporter came into the bar and the bartender says "We don't serve your type here."
15. It's way better to donate money for GothPoints instead of supporter.
16. Donate gold to the game instead of real money.
17. A new link needed to be added below "No thanks, I would rather not support this game for now... " that should say "Screw the supporter! They sucks!"
18. Clicking on that link should show "Fine! I will give you access to everything!"
19. I am running out of ideas for rants with supporter.
20. Please comment about me and I have to tell you, HCS, that I am showing expression why I don't want supporter.

Please remember, I will NEVER EVER become a supporter of Gothador! So stop telling me to become one.
Why add supporter when you can add character upgrade with GothPoints?

#15 akbar

akbar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:39

And by the way, I have never been a supporter and I will never become supporter.

[b]20 things I hate about supporter...

1. Access to most realms require supporter.
2. Cults are supporter-only. The only way to be in the cult as non-supporter... Maybe invited to cults? No, although invitation of non-supporter is possible, they cannot go into cults anyway.
3. They cost 15 cents a day. What a rip-off! Think of it... $60 would go to waste for 1 year of supporter.
4. It costs about $60k for 1000 years of supporter. RIP-OFF!
5. Please, think of the game "Gothador"? Donate money for GothPoints instead.
6. Fallen Sword's FSP and Sigmastorm 2's Flux Crystals are better than Gothador's supporter because they never expires and can be used to upgrade characters.
7. I am not buying supporter. I don't need no stinkin' supporter shield icon!
8. 1 free benevolent potion per month isn't much.
9. The Ring of Benevolence is much of a junk.
10. Supporter are stupid anyway. $60 is wasted each year from supporter.
11. The realm of Gothador is already large enough. Actually, needs some expansion from 100x100 to 150x150
. . . . . . .
Please remember, I will NEVER EVER become a supporter of Gothador! So stop telling me to become one.
Why add supporter when you can add character upgrade with GothPoints?

1. Of course! Preventing the riff-raff from hogging all the resources is intelligent from a business standpoint!

2. See above.

3. You are that cheap? Wow. If $60 per year is out of your budget, you need to wait until you get into the real world, where your internet access costs $60 + per month, rent is $500 per month or more, insurance is $300 per month, car insurance runs you $75 per month if you have a piece of crap vehicle, not to mention bills for phone, water, sewer, gas, electric, etc. Oh, and other entertainment? Like a movie? A movie ticket is $8-14 to see something once, and a dvd costs between $10-$25. Dinner out at a restaurant? $15+

4. What the heck are you talking about? 1000 years? Try realistic numbers here. Like 10 years ($600) and 25 years($1500).

5. Multi-Layer rewards systems for membership are common, well thought out, bring more income for the people who own a company, as well as giving the end user more options.

6. This is not either of those games. And had better not turn into them either.

7. Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap.

8. There, I agree with you. But, it is a nice little bonus to have, even if it is small.

9. What the heck are you talking about? The Ring of Benevolence is not junk. You upgrade it to a halfway decent ring, then slot it, and you have a ring that you can use for thousands of levels.

10. Here is where I tell you to get off. You are merely repeating yourself. Don't title your post "20 things. . ." and then list 6-7 thoughts, and repeat them to fill the rest of the list.

11. Learn to proofread. The two sentences you wrote are contradictory. Which is it?

.............................................................................................................................

Now, I accept that you don't want to support. And, I don't think you should. But, as most of us do not live in a Utopian ideal, full of all the best things in life for free, I think you should suck it up and realize that those maxims you hear growing up are actually true.

"Those that work, eat." (or in this case, play Gothador.)
"No such thing as a free lunch." (or a win button.)

If Mommy and Daddy won't pony up the cash for the game, then oh well. You can't always get what you want. But, don't try to make the game suck for everyone else just because you and your parents are broke, cheap, stingy, or are maybe being smart and not letting you waste your life away in front of the computer screen.

To bring up another point, if you had shown yourself to be a responsible person, don't you think that your father would have said "oh, I guess I don't have to lock the computer up every night at 11pm. Kitteh is responsible enough to regulate his/her own computer use habits."

Hero to benjirocks, what else matters?

#16 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2010 - 14:29

And by the way, I am off to camp in July 9. Going to be there for 1 to 2 weeks. Bye, everyone.

#17 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 15:26

And by the way, I am off to camp in July 9. Going to be there for 1 to 2 weeks. Bye, everyone.

Concentration camp?
Aizen

#18 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:11

Concentration camp?

We should be so lucky....

#19 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:01

Concentration camp?

Thank you, Aizen, that's the best laugh I've had all day. Posted Image

#20 uriahheap

uriahheap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:28

Concentration camp?

Thank you, Aizen, that's the best laugh I've had all day. Posted Image

Concentration camp humour? You sub-humans disgust me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: