#1 FlowingWater

FlowingWater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:51

hello HCS,

little idea:

launch some kind of "affiliate program" for superb eldevin content/vids on youtube that has been uploaded by active players. reward them with a (small) amout of ep for the amout of views their vid(s) get. there is "almost" no eldevin content on youtube that is worth watching it. 

example: pvp session with audio commentary. could be funny to watch... but idk since i dont do/like pvp. 

thats it.

:rolleyes:

Edited by FlowingWater, 08 July 2015 - 07:13.

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:55

Regardless of whether they do this or not, I am working on new video for my channel, and will probably do some more live streaming too. Setup changed which is why nothing has happened recently.

However if they do this then I would be happy :)

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:20

I'd stream regardless of I could get the program to work on my computer and if I got un banned for twitch -_-cuz y'all know me

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#4 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 15:24

its true there isnt much on youtube of this game stuff like a preaty much solo pl and thats realy it ...

Me a noob? After 2 years and 3 chars no way. What me be sarcastic? Of course not :) 

daawsomeone - ranger lvl 49

awsassin - assassin lvl 17

da_docter - prophet lvl 49

da_wall  - Templar lvl 49

SliceAndHiest - Warsin lvl 25

#5 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2015 - 16:29

i could go live streaming :P

but who would watch this qtiepie healing ? :P

Edited by crippla, 08 July 2015 - 16:29.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#6 FlowingWater

FlowingWater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:23

Regardless of whether they do this or not, I am working on new video for my channel, and will probably do some more live streaming too. Setup changed which is why nothing has happened recently.

However if they do this then I would be happy :)

btw. i watched all your dungeon run vids before ive been able to run them myself. helped a lot. thanks. 

one thing/example that comes to my mind when i think of the benefits of audio commentary... if i remember correctly you (or one of your crew) uses those spikes (in ASV-run video) to deal damage while the current pull process is running (before u even group up the mobs). ive never been in a group where this has even been tried. imo good example for 2-3 mins of audio explanation...

Edited by FlowingWater, 10 July 2015 - 06:26.

#7 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:11

one thing/example that comes to my mind when i think of the benefits of audio commentary... if i remember correctly you (or one of your crew) uses those spikes (in ASV-run video) to deal damage while the current pull process is running (before u even group up the mobs). ive never been in a group where this has even been tried. imo good example for 2-3 mins of audio explanation...

Hmm might have to go rewatch this, if it indeed was one of us then I would have to commentate that it is the wrong thing to do unless you are the tank. If one of the DPS did this it would create agro towards them for when the tank tries to setup.

However, in the case of ASV, the mobs in there have this attack and more likely were casting it on us.

I will try do some instructional videos too with audio, consider it added to the list.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#8 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:23

I remember doing a few live streams for Eldevin to show a few friends the game (they couldn't be bothered to try them out for themselves) and lol March 2014 seems so old without mounts and all that.

It would be nice to see more doing live streams, didn't HCS used to have a forum post where they listed a few people's names and their Twitch stream link? Maybe should do same again with YouTube accounts - as honestly I'm not really sure who makes vids often besides people like ernzor and in the past... Neon.

Maybe a competition for best Eldevin guide video or something like that would be nice too.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#9 FlowingWater

FlowingWater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:26

[...]

Maybe a competition for best Eldevin guide video or something like that would be nice too.

good idea!

suggestions for guide categories:

* dungeons

* crafting

* daily quests

* weekly quests

* inventory

* pvp (class specific)

Edited by FlowingWater, 10 July 2015 - 09:29.

#10 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:10

hmm someone could do a play through of eldevin on youtube and such.....I would play along...any excuse to level another character with some help....

The world is cruel...as will I....

#11 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2015 - 16:16

I could stream next time I have a few thousand ore to process.  Would be almost as exciting as Andy Warhol's 'Empire'. :ph34r: :D

https://en.wikipedia...ire_(1964_film)

(Sorry, couldn't resist.  Actually a very good idea, although I think is should wait until the game is complete and HCS is ready to start another marketing blitz.)

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: