• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:42

I know that there are several people trying to find these, so I know that I am not alone.  I've killed MANY golblins no supply drops...I've been throughout the various levels of the caves and can't find it as a treasure in any of the rooms...I've killed the Hobgoblin at least 15 times and just get staff and shield drops....so my question is where are the supplies supposed to be?

#2 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:03

Azarek, I've done all the beginning quests except for Mandrake Supplies, so I'm in the same boat.

Supposedly, there are suppose to be on map level 1 on the 4 star icon locations, but everyone I talked to said it didn't spawn there. I waited about 10-15 minutes and one never spawned there.

I also killed hobgoblin and only got shield and weapon.

#3 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:07

Hobgoblin does not drop the supplies to clarify any confusion, you will have a quest later when you must kill him.

As for the supplies it's on a spawn timer I believe so unfortunatley you just have to wait it out :/.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#4 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:22

It's in murky depths on the very first level. You can open your map and there's X locations marked where the chest spawns. You will however have to find them.

#5 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:09

It's in murky depths on the very first level. You can open your map and there's X locations marked where the chest spawns. You will however have to find them.

Well I don't know what find them means...But at least one person mentioned to me that they had been waiting for 2 hours and hadn't seen a spawn.  I definitely think that this quests needs some tweaking...if people have to sit around waiting hours hoping for something to appear and it being a mandatory quest I think is going to drive people away

#6 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:14

Ok maybe the quest is bugged out we'll have a look at it.

#7 Roondog

Roondog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:34

Well I don't know what find them means...But at least one person mentioned to me that they had been waiting for 2 hours and hadn't seen a spawn.  I definitely think that this quests needs some tweaking...if people have to sit around waiting hours hoping for something to appear and it being a mandatory quest I think is going to drive people away

Yes, I spent at least an hour walking around the cave looking for these supplies with a group of many people. None to be found :)

#8 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 13:40

I am having trouble with the next part of the quest called ...gobo troubles .. it's in my quest book but i am not able to do it for some reason the next part of the quest called ..my wife i have done and i have started the next part called...my future as well .

When i look at the civil unrest quest i can not even click on the Gobo Troubles part??

Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

#9 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 13:44

You need to find Gobo, he's hiding in the Murky Depths (somewhere..)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#10 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 14:10

thanks

Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

#11 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 14:35

hmm searched the cave several times now top to bottom stilll didnt find him

Never min found him now

#12 Yeesha

Yeesha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 23:08

I found the supply chest of Mandreke in one room on the first floor. I picked up the content, but it isn't in my bag afterwards (and no message, that I obtained anything). So I can't end the quest. At least Mandreke still has a question mark over his head and I shall give him back his supplies (questbook  says 1/2 ). I relogged, but I still can't find the stuff  in my bag.

Solved.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: