Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2019 - 18:41

Hi there Everyone!

doublexpevent.png

We will be running a Double XP event at the end of the month! This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

The event will start on Friday the 20th of December at 17:00 hours (Server Time) and will be running for 72 hours.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2019 - 18:55

Gonna give us a clue on how many levels and/or quests - or it's gonna be a wait n see ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2019 - 18:59

Gonna give us a clue on how many levels?

Never have before...

;)

~ Grim

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2019 - 19:11

Never have before...

;)

~ Grim

that doesn't mean ya can't this time ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 19:19

looking forward to this got about 70k stam to go through this time around

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 December 2019 - 19:36

Gonna give us a clue on how many levels and/or quests - or it's gonna be a wait n see ?

Never have before...

;)

~ Grim

I imagine some enjoy speculating....  

and didn't I hear a rumor about a new titan or something?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2019 - 19:48

I imagine some enjoy speculating....  

and didn't I hear a rumor about a new titan or something?

Not posting the link, but there's some interesting looking items in the wiki images :)

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:33

EDIT

Don't ruin the surprise please!

~ Grim

Edited by BigGrim, 12 December 2019 - 10:44.

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:08

thanks for the event.. please consider running the event for 168 hours.. a week of double XP for a game over 10 years old and leading into the busy end of the year, this would be such a welcomed extension to the bi yearly event..

I want to say thank you for the bonus to FSP sales lately.. the community deserves it and is quite thankful

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:47

Please consider running the event for 168 hours.

72 is more than enough and we are not running an event like that over Christmas Day itself.

thanks for the event.

I want to say thank you for the bonus to FSP sales lately.. the community deserves it and is quite thankful

You are welcome and you are welcome. :)

~ Grim

#11 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 20:46

Glad to see the announcement.

Cheers HCS. Much appreciated.

And also agreed that 72 hours is more than enough. Used to be 48 I remember so having been extended already no need for more IMO. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 12 December 2019 - 20:48.

#12 barpen

barpen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 16:25

Interesting comments about what and how this double XP event was run in the past.  Last year it ran for 120 hours.

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=76574

Edited by barpen, 16 December 2019 - 16:26.

#13 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 23:16

as usual PLEASE do NOT release any other event while the DOUBLE XP EVENT is active for 72 hours to avoid LAG !!!

:) thanks in advance :)

Edited by mary4ever, 16 December 2019 - 23:17.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 December 2019 - 11:08

Hi all,

doublexpevent.png

Remember the Double XP event will be starting on Friday the 20th of December at 17:00 hours and will be running for 72 hours. We're also going to be increasing the server capacity to cope with the extra demand during this time to ensure the game runs as smoothly as possible during the event.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: