When Chocolate is not enough...

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 15:10

Feeling in the mood for a nice cup of tea?
Then wonderland is the place for you to be!

Wonderland is a cult, run by The Queen of Hearts and The Cheshire Cat (aka Casidhe and Nadire). Since it’s a new one I can’t really tell you what our home will be like. But I can guarantee you that it will be nice and fun! A place what you can call home.

We’ve been working hard to make sure we have all the cult features except the Psychic stuff, which will probably come in time as well. But we haven’t done the cult quests yet, and if you’re interested in joining the fun, we will discuss the plans for that over a nice cup of tea.

If interested please send a note to either Me or Casidhe and we will see what we can do.

(Make sure The queen of hearts is in a nice mood, otherwise she’ll chop your head off)

#2 vickieverkie

vickieverkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 15:11

:D That's great. I wish you both the best of luck. :D

#3 gothador_casidhe

gothador_casidhe
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 16:04

Check out the link below my siggy for the Wonderland Forum. Stop by to just say "Hi," or leave us a note if you're interested in knowing more! We don't discriminate against level, class, or subclass, but you must be an active player! Even better if your name is already Alice, Tweedledee, or another character from the story :D Sorry, we already have a CheshireCat, the cult pet who is developing a special interest in hunting those awful 2nd tier shadow stones!

We have all amenities for all classes, unless you're psychic, in which case we don't have the emitters yet...We have a top drug-dealer erm FORAGER for all of your vials, potions and mixing needs with special cultie-only pricing...

We would love to help you grow in the game, or you to help us grown in the game, either one!

#4 gothador_casidhe

gothador_casidhe
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:38

Bump!

#5 gothador_shagnasty42

gothador_shagnasty42
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 19:34

If it wasnt for the fact i had already joined a great cult ,id be happy to join.
i love wonderland and after my first acidic journey to that wonderful land.

#6 gothador_casidhe

gothador_casidhe
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:59

Actively recruiting, step right up! The Red Queen wants YOU!

#7 gothador_phoenixeld

gothador_phoenixeld
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2007 - 13:02

OMG you have drug dealers too :lol:

Best of luck guys :lol:

#8 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 April 2007 - 13:10

Actively recruiting, step right up! The Red Queen wants YOU!

*Feels all sexy*

#9 gothador_genevieve

gothador_genevieve
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2007 - 17:11

Woot! Bump for some pretty ladies ^^

#10 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 23:30

Nadire darling!! You didnt tell me you had drug dealers!!

I'll speak to Drago and see if I can get a little holiday from DoIJ. :wink:

Best of luck

ADK :D

#11 gothador_casidhe

gothador_casidhe
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 00:51

Nadire, darling, you didn't tell me we had a masked admirer! Or, wait, is he just a user wanting his next fix? Who does he think we are?!?!?

Listen, people, just because we've got a giant hookah-toking caterpillar in the story line doesn't mean that Wonderland is an opium den! Jeesh...just because Alice grows to gigantic proportions after eating a teensy nibble of erm...CAKE...doesn't mean...anything...talk about stereotyping!

We have legitimate, legal, HCS-authorized vials and potions available at reasonable rates for all members of the cult who wish to increase their stats for leveling purposes only. Any non-sanctioned use of said vials and potions is done at the player's own risk and does not reflect the general practices and principles of Wonderland, Inc.

That is all.

#12 gothador_karrde

gothador_karrde
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 00:56

Listen, people, just because we've got a giant hookah-toking caterpillar in the story line doesn't mean that Wonderland is an opium den! Jeesh...just because Alice grows to gigantic proportions after eating a teensy nibble of erm...CAKE...doesn't mean...anything...talk about stereotyping!

So, the lyrics to White Rabbit mean nothing after all then?

#13 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 22:54

haha come on cas ! you know i use them for a good night sleep sometimes too ! ;)

#14 gothador_daisyjoy

gothador_daisyjoy
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 00:39

Bump for a happy group of people :D

#15 gothador_vileminotau

gothador_vileminotau
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:23

Awesome idea for a cult. I love the Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass books. Read them quite a few times.

And the Cheshire Cat owns. I'm getting a Cheshire Cat tattoo on my chest. :P

#16 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:37

interested ?

#17 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:37

though you can't be the Cheshire cat.... I'm the kitty already ;)

#18 gothador_vileminotau

gothador_vileminotau
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:44

though you can't be the Cheshire cat.... I'm the kitty already ;)

But the kitty is mad. And goth already has a Mad Hatter. Maybe I could be the giant puppy. Or the talking leg of mutton! 8)

#19 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2007 - 21:34

Yep, or the freaky rabbit ? lol, give me a pm or something if you're interested in joining :) ill discuss it with the other owner if you do :)

#20 gothador_casidhe

gothador_casidhe
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:55

Welcome to Talismaniac, the newest member of Wonderland! Glad to have you, Tal :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: