Aizen

#2 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:14

This reeks of desperation. Good luck breaking up a bunch of cults because you hate not being #1.

:lol:

#3 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:22

This reeks of desperation. Good luck breaking up a bunch of cults because you hate not being #1.

what's the matter sweetheart...you scared of a challenge? :wink: feeling a bit guilty that you're one of the ones that joined melee then dropped off the face of the gothador earth?

#4 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:31

what's the matter sweetheart...you scared of a challenge? :wink: feeling a bit guilty that you're one of the ones that joined melee then dropped off the face of the gothador earth?

Guilty? No. I went to Melee, put on 8 or 9k levels, and have decided to start over with my mage. I have been developing my wisdom and plan on making him a top mage eventually ;)

I love a challenge, was thinking Fate was gonna give us one. Untamed Salvation seems to want to take us over; maybe you guys should join Sacbro's cult :P

#5 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:42

I think this should be interesting...something different and potentially something to spice things up in gothador ;) he's right though...the xp is nothing to give up once you've done it, and nothing to regain. he gave up 500 bil, I gave up 250 bil...we're both well on our way to regaining it without even attempting it and it's kind of liberating really to take the risks.

once in a game-time opportunity if people have the guts to attempt it...there's a lot of mouths in this game, wonder how many can actually walk the walk though and take us up on this...

#6 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:45

It does reek of desperation. FiannaEireann has no delusions of being #anything, just a good place for good people who just shut up and play the game, and no you cant have an invite.

V

#7 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:53

It does reek of desperation. FiannaEireann has no delusions of being #anything, just a good place for good people who just shut up and play the game, and no you cant have an invite.

V

:lol: we're not looking for cult invites...we've got quite a comfy home if we choose to keep things as they stand...this is just a once-off challenge, not something we're expecting people to stick with for the rest of their playing days ;)

#8 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:15

My comments werent aimed at you Lasciel, i promise. This has been done too many times before and everyone fails, Rangers cult had a very good go at it and I fully applaud him for achieving what I thought was impossible but many people want a steady home with friends that they trust. Good luck in your efforts though.

V

#9 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 13:40

Desperation? No, I think it sounds like a challenge personally. How many are going to take that challenge? This will be fun to watch!

#10 gothador_billhicks

gothador_billhicks
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 13:42

Actually MM, its who's got the balls to give it a go? Who's got the intestinal fortitude to accept this challenge. Nothing personal MM, but I would be willing to give it a go. Might even wake up and play ;)

#11 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 13:48

Thats totally cool Bill. Looks like fun to me :)

#12 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 14:04

Desperation? Not really. I'm #1 elf and #1 warrior, which were two goals of mine that I plan on keeping. Now I'd like to see your precious Melee fall from your throne. I have much respect for GmbH and Jem and some of the other top players, but I'm tired of the weaker players bragging about Melee being #1 when all they do is sit there and talk and don't even play the game. Fate would have given you a good run with a few more members but we left because it's a shell of its former glory and I'd like to see if anybody has the guts to come together to give you a challenge. GmbH is light years ahead on levels, Melee is way ahead in cult xp. If everybody here is content with that being the case for the rest of this game's life then I'll shut up and me and lasciel will stay to ourselves in our cozy little cult. Otherwise, I'm all for joing a cult that would give them a run for their money. Either way...I'll let this thread go where it may.
Aizen

#13 gothador_sacbro73

gothador_sacbro73
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 14:51

Untamed Salvation is fine where we are and we are really enjoying Gothador. I don't post much here, but my name sure comes up alot. I do think this is exciting, and will be watching Melee and Aiz and lasciel, and wish good fun to both Melee and *the possible challenger cult, whether it is a new or existing one* Maybe this would even spark some interest in some older players to return, I know I miss seing a bunch of them around. Anyways take care guys and have fun! *tackle/glomps Jemmy cause I can*

#14 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 15:18

i wish you luck sir and hope you suceed.

#15 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 15:21

i am not a top player but i do ok. i would be into it. there needs to be something like that.

Melee pay you to scare people off or something?

#16 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 15:37

Melee pay you to scare people off or something?

your comments on on every single thread are always amusing. how do you find the time?

#17 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 15:52

Stands with her hand out..palm up....wiggles her fingers down.....Bring it !

should be fun

but as we have stated being in Melee isnt just about the exp.....we gotta have some ppl around to clean the bathrooms

#18 gothador_penumbra

gothador_penumbra
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 16:09

hey i dont clean bathrooms, i have to keep the hot tub and swimming pool clean especially after nasty gmc jumps in and turns the water green :evil:

#19 Subetei

Subetei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 16:51

if this cult were calld Hezbollah Party of Dagger... or Dagger Sect i would beat up some mentally handicapped orphan nuns and stomp on their puppies to join. stupid puppies.

#20 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 16:52

if this cult were calld Hezbollah Party of Dagger... or Dagger Sect i would beat up some mentally handicapped orphan nuns and stomp on their puppies to join. stupid puppies.

Well there did used to be a Communist Party of Gothador. You might seek out their leader if they are still around and see if they meet your standards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: