#1 lurkindoc

lurkindoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 13:27

i need help rebuilding and running my guild 

need a co/founder to help run the guild and recruit new members 

you will be given co/founder rank and equal rights to the guild if you prove you are the right person for the job

guild is called  Red dwarf 2

pm me in game if your interested 

thanks

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:10

Hello lurkindoc,

I understand how difficult rebuilding a guild can be (I'm doing it myself right now), but I would strongly caution you against advertising for a co-founder on the forum. The reason for this is that there are lots of less-than-honest people in this game, who would take you up on your offer, and then destroy your guild while you sleep.  My suggestion is to work on the recruiting yourself, and then after a period of time, if you have one person who seems to outshine the others in the guild as far as dedication to the guild, slowly increase their permissions. I would suggest though that you keep the withdraw gold and untag equipment permissions to founder (yourself) only. That way the new co-founder can help you run the guild, but you keep some protection by not allowing them to remove resources from the guild.

Good luck!

P.S. <3 Red Dwarf!  :D

#3 j3k

j3k

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:50

I understand how difficult rebuilding a guild can be (I'm doing it myself right now), but I would strongly caution you against advertising for a co-founder on the forum. The reason for this is that there are lots of less-than-honest people in this game, who would take you up on your offer, and then destroy your guild while you sleep.

Think Positive their are some Honest people out their but you mostly have to know them

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#4 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:51

is this guild named after the tv series?

#5 lurkindoc

lurkindoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:58

is this guild named after the tv series?

yes

#6 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 16:54

how is the show? i do enjoy british comedy, old/new, especially science fiction :D check out Hyperdrive starring Nice Frost

i find myself that i google guild names all the time to see if they sprouted from somewhere

best of luck with building up the guild.. feel free to tell all your members about meh free buffs :D

#7 lurkindoc

lurkindoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 17:28

still looking for a co/founder :)

#8 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 18:14

good luck on your search ...its rough starting/rebuilding a guild no doubt!.. =)

[attachment=599:post-22996-0-70457900-1376537411.jpg]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: