activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:47

Your Contribution: 11037 kills

I am glad to know now, that I don't ever have a chance to acquire the top ten list. I am also happy to know that from now on. Anytime I can get to the library. When there is an event going on. That I can now manipulate the old map, to at least level faster

yep the way it is for the lonely ,one day they may have a tier system in globals based on max stam ,but what would i know

5aZzW0p.png,

#82 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:58

Since it didn't happen last year I think it's safe to assume my fears about it recurring are ungrounded.

No worries. Yeah, when the target is smashed, IF I award extra, it's to everyone.

No doubting that now. It's whether we triple the target.

I was wondering that when I came in this morning. Can you get 12 million kills in two hours?

~ Grim

#83 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:16

yep the way it is for the lonely ,one day they may have a tier system in globals based on max stam ,but what would i know

So people with larger stamina banks should be penalised for upgrading their character? Held back for electing to use their resources to help the community? They had to wait longer for their stamina to fill up to do this and will have to do so again. Without them GE's would never get anywhere close to the level of kills they do now. 

A truly ridiculous argument. Yet another person wanting something for nothing.

I was wondering that when I came in this morning. Can you get 12 million kills in two hours?

Perhaps not this time. Perhaps 67m at a guess. Still impressive though. :D

Edited by Josh1404, 24 April 2017 - 10:17.

#84 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:38

Contrary to Josh's comment, I think a tier system would really help one aspect of GE, LE creation. I feel if it was divided between max stam banks tiers introduces a bit more 'fairness' or 'equal opportunity' since it is very hard to compete for without a huge investment, which may be appropriate. You know people with 200k stam have invested time and money and maybe 'deserve' isnt the word but get to leave a mark/ be part of the game.

A side reward for kills per stam spent could be very interesting to create competition for those without the high max stams.

Though the argument you present exactly "why you wouldn't know", it started with max stam tier system, next it will conserve level tier system by that logic. which is looking to pull the potential to your own maximum potential.

Edited by SiddXIV, 24 April 2017 - 10:39.

#85 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:11

Hi there everyone!

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox smile.png

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#86 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:12

Awesome. Thanks for the extra basket BG.

kieiz0i.png

#87 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:13

Awesome job everyone and thank you for the extra baskets. :)

#88 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:26

Congrats everyone in the Top 100 list.

Especial vikinbunny for doing it with 25k max stamina.

And siddy246 for representing lower level.

#89 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:55

Your Contribution: 11037 kills

I am glad to know now, that I don't ever have a chance to acquire the top ten list. I am also happy to know that from now on. Anytime I can get to the library. When there is an event going on. That I can now manipulate the old map, to at least level faster

cucullainn, if you research and do it properly, you can get between 90,000 - 110,000 kills with 12,000 stamina.

#90 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 13:08

BigGrim, please consider trying this for the next GE.

If the the Ruby level is 10,000,000 kills, for every 10,000,000 extra, we get 1 extra Ruby potion.

If we get 30,000,000, then we would get 2 extra  Ruby potions.

This might motivate us to break our limit or the servers

#91 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 16:03

thanks for the extra challenge, and chests =)

#92 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 16:15

I qualified and then a bit, but I thank every last one of the players with their large stam banks for helping me get the best of the best and a little more drive to keep me coming back to build my player in the game.

Thank you.

Nice idea, UncleBeg,  it might be fun. :)

Edited by Pythia, 24 April 2017 - 16:18.

#93 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 April 2017 - 20:06

Since he has added me to his ignore list, Cu cannot read that I actually got more kills than he did, with less than 3K stam, on a tiny little Walmart phone, AND I managed to clear 500 champions AT THE SAME TIME!  Methinks he grouses too much

#ENDRANT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK ON TOPIC

Thanks for the lovely event!  I actually used the app to do this one on my phone, since my tablet is on the blink and I only had my phone to work with...  and it worked out well, even though I had to manually look for the champs I was hunting along with my little bunnies (I actually killed very few eggs, just killing them to clear a square out of OCD).  Anyhow, these type of events are my favorites, I love critters that drop uniques as they seem to be the hardest frags for me to acquire....  Looking forward to the next, which I will ALSO use the app to complete... (Hopefully a counter will be added to the app soon)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#94 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 24 April 2017 - 23:18

quick question how long do they stay in your mailbox for ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#95 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 00:09

quick question how long do they stay in your mailbox for ?

Trick question? There is a timer. Mine shows 660 hours... look in your mailbox

#96 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 25 April 2017 - 00:52

Trick question? There is a timer. Mine shows 660 hours... look in your mailbox

ps ty for info

Edited by activeh1, 25 April 2017 - 11:04.

5aZzW0p.png,

#97 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:34

Hi there Everyone.

The Springtime Forest is now closed. The Springtime Titans have disappeared for another year. They will return!

Those players still in the Springtime Forest will be teleported to the Mountain Path.

We hope you enjoyed the Event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: