Photo

New Skills / Enhancements

• Please log in to reply
1017 replies to this topic

#81 fs_uvebinhad

fs_uvebinhad
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:25

Mugging is an absolute horrid idea. Could you imagine if a player had just donated $60.00 to the game and received an "exclusive item" only for it to be stolen from them? This would lead to total and utter chaos.

Considering I posted that it would ONLY work against INACTIVES then I cant imagine ANYONE having JUST donated 60 bucks and having there gear stolen from them

I did list that suggested skill in English right ????

The comment wasn't directly exclusively at your post. There were several references to being able to "steal" items. And if I were to go on vacation for two or three weeks only to come back and find my BP completely empty I would be rather upset.

Thats fair enough, maybe an amendment so that the target player would have to be inactive for 180 days ..... That way even the jailbirds would have a chance to save there gear. lol

And each valid target could only be hit once every 48 hours by any one player. lol

Kinda surprised by Hoofs response since almost every single new idea they have added to the game including almost all the new sets have all had a very strong PVP element to them....

Lets have some more hunting / leveling stuff released please

#82 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:26

i was just thinking

assassins blade
gives a percentage added to base stats used in PvP
attack , deff and damage with a high level option of stealing gold

shadow walker
gives percentage added to base stats used for defence
Defense , Armor , HP with a better chance of hiding gold

phantom

when used a small chance to rob FsP from active PvP ladder players

#83 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:28

i was just thinking

assassins blade

shadow walker

phantom

lol whats with everyone today, robbing fsp or gear is not going to happen

#84 fs_bigdaddyj

fs_bigdaddyj
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:28

Tactician: a very low percent after a kill to get 1 stam back as reserved stam

I like this idea. Or just a second conserve tier to increase rate of activation.

#85 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:32

buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

Call it Perfection, have it linked to the 4 leaf skill ;)

#86 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:33

Glory: 1% to all stats for every Ruby medal achieved. (Requires 150 points in skill)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#87 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:33

'Bank Manager' Buff - 0.0058% per point of stealing 30% of banked gold in a 100 stam PVP attack :P

will never happen, but would be all the rage if it did LOL. so much for the hoarder top rated list LOL

We could have the opposite though, part of gold gained either from pvp or pve to go directly to your bank

actually i want a structure that allows theft tax, like the hunting tax for guilds.....

#88 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:34

buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

Call it Perfection, have it linked to the 4 leaf skill ;)

that sounds like it could work

#89 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:34

Glory: 1% to all stats for every Ruby medal achieved. (Requires 150 points in skill)

A bit off topic but it would be nice if each medal actually gave out a different kind of benefit

#90 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:36

Ruby medals could = some bonus like FSPs or gold or something for the achievement, but I don't think giving stats and an unfair advantage to players with these medals is a good idea.

#91 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:36

Prolonged Vision: in a dark realm you can keep seeing the places you have already been for a period dependent on the level of the skill.

Virtually yours,
Zennaro

#92 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:38

Prolonged Vision: in a dark realm you can keep seeing the places you have already been for a period dependent on the level of the skill.

Virtually yours,
Zennaro

I like that idea :D

#93 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:38

Virtually yours,
Zennaro

I like that idea :D

yeap, not bad

#94 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:43

escape artist: a small chance to break out of combat instead of dying. So you use the proper stamina but instead of suffering xp, gold loss the combat ends instead

#95 iTzBiLL

iTzBiLL

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:49

New buffs won't help this game. But I'll suggest some anyways (all decimal values are subject to tweaking):

Dirty Sanchez: .05% chance per point applied to skill. When activated causes the targets Helmet stats to be nullified for the entirety of combat. If helm is part of a set, set stats will also be nullified. Med duration

Iron Maiden: 0.1% per point applied to skill. When activated works same as KE, but for Defense stat. Short duration (Coor Def may already take care of this.)

Reinforced Will: 0.09% per point allied to skill. When activated chance Shatter Armor reverse and activate on attacker. Long duration

Bandaid: Same activation rate as severe condition. Activates after SC... If attacker has SC activate and Bandaid activates, it negates SC... takes the HP that would have been and converts to armor. Long duration

BiLL2.png

#96 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:49

Ruby medals could = Some bonus like FSP's or gold or something for the achievement, but I don't think giving stats and an unfair advantage to players with these medals is a good idea.

I'm not sure I'd call it an unfair advantage, but yes it would be an advantage. That would kind of be the point, work hard (or stay loyal) and you'll eventually be rewarded.

I'd have like to have suggested that each medal gives a 1% stat boost to a stat of your choice (The choice being given at the time of the Ruby medal attainment with a reset available for an increasing FSP amount.)

Not sure if that would be possible though, although it would be better than an across the board bonus I guess.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#97 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:55

i was just thinking

assassins blade

shadow walker

phantom

lol whats with everyone today, robbing fsp or gear is not going to happen

i total agree i was being facetious as you say all i see is PvP and rob rob steal like in the other format game

where are the simple levelling options like super XP and master mob killer for the players who dont do PvP and GvG

some of us dont like to rob and steal from players but want to help new players enjoy the game

#98 darknin12

darknin12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:06

Efficient Consuming: + (Insert Here) chance to save half of the potion while consuming it. (If potion is saved it will last for half the time the potion says it lasts).

#99 fs_kaboobi

fs_kaboobi
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:16

SE Slayer Saver: When Imp knocked out, have damage increase by 50 % for your next hit.

Graham Bell (or maybe another name LOL):
Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Inventor enhancement by +0.2% per point.

Allied Frenzy: (Assist really needs some tweaking) .A chance Assist will work with a player within +/-100 levels from you.

Selfish Caster .2% per point chance to half the stamina cost (rounding up) when casting skills on your self.

Love other peoples ideas in here too like,

Teleport
Increased defense and armor for wearing sets.
Many more.

Some great ideas, well done all

#100 pedroevan

pedroevan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:23

skill: stop time
description: while this skill is active all OTHER SKILLS will have it's duration freezed and the time this skill lasts depends on level
An EXEMPLE:
stop time lvl 100 -> last 10 minutes therefore 10minutes the other activate skills will freeze.
If I have 30mins left of the AM skill, 45 of merc and 27 of AL (again just an EXEMPLE) some one activate this skill al other skills will have it's duration freezed (40 mins of AM 55 OF MERC AND 37 AL)
note: potions and doubler not included ( open for discussion )
*sry for bad english

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: