• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:45

A place to list most helpful Buffs and Potions to use to get the biggest bang for the buck during these big events so others might gain a few levels and help their guild gain some gxp ... thanks ..

Thank you all for the great advice

Edited by ironlegs, 25 June 2017 - 00:17.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:08

ok, most important are starters: brewing master, zombie brew and extend.  zb's come first, followed by bm.  then use your potions.  once all pots are consumed (remember wither and ub, I always forget) kill zb and bm.  

use extend only if you buff yourself, and kill it as well when done.

and do use your prestige.

I will add more later when not on my phone.

Edited by BadPenny, 19 June 2017 - 03:22.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:08

having participated in previous 2xp events, I've learned not to hunt on the first day of the event

despite assurances, the first day is when lag is at its' worst, wasting potions and buffs...their timers continuing to count down at normal time when the game slows or errors out

anyone creating a thread on the first day complaining about the lag, I will reply with this dated warning post

#4 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:21

ok, most important are starters: brewing master, zombie brew and extend.  zb's come first, followed by bm.  then use your potions.  once all pots are consumed (remember wither and ub, I always forget) kill zb and bm.

Add pride to that list if you have access to it. The highest level AL, Lib, Cons, AM, Sac, and Overkill potions you can get your hands on should be obvious. After that the highest level SH, Coord attack/Def, and KE potions available to you will be the biggest help.

kieiz0i.png

#5 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:20

deep pockets in case u die

5aZzW0p.png,

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:10

deep pockets in case u die

I will be selling 192 buffs at 33% off after my hunt... this includes imps, better than deep pockets, you won't die

I'll put the list in my bio before kickoff

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 16:09

Imp should not be used in a double XP event. 

#8 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 19:14

Add pride to that list if you have access to it. The highest level AL, Lib, Cons, AM, Sac, and Overkill potions you can get your hands on should be obvious. After that the highest level SH, Coord attack/Def, and KE potions available to you will be the biggest help.

Sacrifice is not needed. You should be trying to collect as much gold as possible and not deposit it in your bank or sell it the FSP marketplace.

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 22:15

Sacrifice is not needed. You should be trying to collect as much gold as possible and not deposit it in your bank or sell it the FSP marketplace.

I never ever use sac.... I DO use my imps.   no sense in not doing so at this late date.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#10 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 24 June 2017 - 23:55

sac increases xp

isnt that the whole point of 2exp event ?

Edited by activeh1, 24 June 2017 - 23:56.

5aZzW0p.png,

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:20

sac increases xp

sac eats mah gold.  not happening on my watch

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#12 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:53

sac eats mah gold.  not happening on my watch

lmao penny ,enough gold floating around out there that u can do without it 4 1 hunt i would think?

5aZzW0p.png,

#13 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:32

sac increases xp

I wonder if you missed the point of my post?

#14 Rsrdaman

Rsrdaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:25

Why shouldn't you use Imp during the event?

lYKJQx5.png

Need an avi or signature? Check out my shop: https://tinyurl.com/ydev3o2c

#15 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 16:03

lmao penny ,enough gold floating around out there that u can do without it 4 1 hunt i would think?

no, gold from hunts is how I sustain my game. retired widows have no rl cash to spend on frivolous stuff like fsp

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#16 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:42

i agree if you tell everyone in your level bracket when you are going to do this so they can take it from you :D

yep got ya point :ph34r:

5aZzW0p.png,

#17 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 18:08

Why? So those that are too lazy to hunt, and get their own gold/fsp can try to steal it from others? No. The entire point of dxp is to get as many levels (and therefore as much exp) as you can, meaning Sac is one of the most important buffs one can have. Also, before you can say you were joking, I know. It was blatantly obvious, and you're not funny.

kieiz0i.png

#18 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 20:01

Why? So those that are too lazy to hunt, and get their own gold/fsp can try to steal it from others? No. The entire point of dxp is to get as many levels (and therefore as much exp) as you can, meaning Sac is one of the most important buffs one can have. Also, before you can say you were joking, I know. It was blatantly obvious, and you're not funny.

My comment wasn’t directed specifically at you. Besides, I’ve seen a number of players do exactly what I’ve said in my post. They hold millions of gold and get upset when somebody attacks them. Double XP events are no different to anything else, if you hold huge amounts of gold, you are asking to be attacked. 

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 21:44

My comment wasn’t directed specifically at you. Besides, I’ve seen a number of players do exactly what I’ve said in my post. They hold millions of gold and get upset when somebody attacks them. Double XP events are no different to anything else, if you hold huge amounts of gold, you are asking to be attacked. 

I never use sac, even for events.  However, I do check spidey's vl before every hunt... if he's in range, I buy deflect and send gold frequently to a guy...

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#20 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 28 June 2017 - 23:37

i agree look out if your in my range after my hunt cause i will see all your gold and will try to take it

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: