Photo

DONT make the New WEPs the rolls suck ans admit wont help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:44

I got a realy terrible roll on my new wep and put in a ticket like I was told to do by admit and they told me to go to the cave and get back some flake for it what no other wep in game that drops has a spell Accuracy Rating as is I hit over 100% why would I want more I am so annoyed at admit for this I wasted tons of ep buying flakes and tons of time getting cores to be told I should only get back 10flakes = getting in the back hole

Edited by BigGrim, 07 April 2015 - 13:35.
No swearing please.

#2 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:48

It is supposed to be random. If you always get the rolls you want, then it is not random, and they might as well make the bonuses fixed.

I don't see how this is any different from running dungeons, where we kan get hundreds of items with crappy rolls which doesn't make sense either. To me that is part of the fun, to keep hunting until you get a good one.

Edited by Falbal, 07 April 2015 - 12:50.

#3 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:54

my thinking is the new fabled wep were to be better then the lvl 45 (sets) cause the lvl 47 is not a set and have no Bonus and like I said I was told to put ticket in and it would be change by someone on your team so for you to now tell me I should go and take that lose is rubbish I have been a tester for you and told you some of the good and bad of the game this is the worse thing to have I can see if it was a drop no time or EP or hard to get mat were used but thats not the case here you need to change the vender in the cave so we can change the roll for 10 flake to some other roll instead of getting riped off having to get the shaft selling it a big way to big lose..................maybe to the game it self your supproters will no support you when they feel robed by this

Edited by BigGrim, 07 April 2015 - 13:36.
No swearing thanks.

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:57

They said they would change wrong class rolls (some people got ranged on spell weps). In my conversations with them they seem interested in having reroll options, perhaps for a large gold amount, creating a gold sink.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:59

Infernal flakes drop from ICC

Infernal weapons CAN be better than fabled

In short, want to get best gear? Work for it. No more getting bis gear with daily quests and story mode dungeon runs.

I like it, add rng to every bis gear if you ask me, make bosses have rare drops and i'll have a hella lot of fun.

#6 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:00

it is fun when it is a drop not when it is something they just put in to the game without telling anyone never in the time I have played this a game has there been a accuracy roll on any thing drops of other wisein this game before tell me if I am wrong if so I would be ok with it but to put that type of roll in the game and not say you may get that type of roll i would noy of wasted my time of it 

#7 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:07

Most are in DENIAL, this is not content, it is a gimmick grind and notice the shear jump in flake prices. YET AGAIN the rich and people who can aquire these materials fast are the true winners again, you will need it if you get bad rolls. The poor and people unable to get ICC are the true out of pocket people.

The rolls are mega ridiculous. I would of been absolutely fine with the two levels if that is all that could be released, but a gimmick dungeon that can be roasted by grinder groups easily (from what I heard) is the eye rolling. THE MASSIVE JUMP IN FLAKE PRICE will have a major impact probably in future content. We are literally just moving over to reskins and grinder content. O you got a bad roll try again ....... bad roll try again again again...... some rolls are stupid and stem from this half thought out system of any weapon having any roll. Got a shiled drop in a dungeon. No problem it now has sorc stats ..... wtf.

Yet again the poor who were not going to be able to afford multiple purchases to get rolls or numerous runs, screwed again.  It is another if you can afford it do it, piece of content. Which begs the question why have it in the first place if it excluded.

This is a bad road for the future flake prices, ep demands if you can find flakes etc....... is this the road you all want to go down. Also how long before lvl 50. Makes you wonder with a gear set up like this. Must want us bled of flakes and keep trying to be emptied for next roll out in x amount of years.

#8 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:15

But what's stopping you from doing icc? Get fabled sets (though not required..) and get on farming, soon lots of tanks should learn how to do it and if nobody does, i'm sure someone will post a guide on how to do it and it will be easy mode for everyone.

I'd much rather get fake content than little content, when 45 was cap, all i had to do was run a story mode dungeon a few times and BOOM, i have best gear! That wasn't fun or rewarding.. Neither was a month of running ASV for daily quests to give me BIS weapons..

And also, gem grind, that's also fake content, but i don't see you whining about not being able to have all perfect gems no? 

P2W people also have advantage here. And i know someone who bought near perfect gems with ep..

#9 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:18

Infernal flakes drop from ICC

Infernal weapons CAN be better than fabled

In short, want to get best gear? Work for it. No more getting bis gear with daily quests and story mode dungeon runs.
I like it, add rng to every bis gear if you ask me, make bosses have rare drops and i'll have a hella lot of fun.

I have worked for all i got in this game have no real money for this game and did all i can do to get what I have no one gave me anything but a terrible roll LOL

Edited by BigGrim, 07 April 2015 - 13:37.
No swearing please.

#10 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:23

Yes and so did many other people, the only difference will be if you're gonna quit or keep going, and those who quit never get best gear.

Would you better like if flake cost was increased by 5 times and you could choose what roll u want? In that case you're gonna be sad when you get the wapon and realize there is nothing else to do because you can't get better gear.

#11 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:24

what ever i just may find a game that dont beat up the hard working cause this game is for the rich that can dish out the cash to buy all the gems wep and gear were I think that is some real rubbish!

Edited by BigGrim, 07 April 2015 - 13:38.
No swearing please.

#12 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:26

Yes i agree with that part, flake should be drop only from ICC and BOUND, crafted weapons should be bound too. 

#13 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:29

I was told by admit to put in a ticket and they would fix the roll but got back a mesg, saying bring it to the cave and get some of your flakes back what joke I did not grind with a large group to get my cores and yes I did do ICC and was on the team that first beat ICC but that is cause I am a team player and all my friends know that.

Edited by BigGrim, 07 April 2015 - 13:39.
No swearing thanks.

#14 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:30

If that roll is there by a bug i suggest you wait until they solve it, then update your ticket and ask assistance with the GM who told you he will fix it for you in the first place. 

#15 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:41

God help this games future as it is going right down the toilet for the average gamer. The guy with no multiples of alts, the woman with no maxed dailies and even then it will take you a long time daily grind if things go against you. For some, ICC groups are hard in a dwindling pop situation, not an increasing pop situation. I have been watching the shear thousands of new accounts created and the poor retention rate to keep us where we are.

Literally the people who are sorted, have blinkers on and are not seeing the massive impact this situation will have later down the road with more demands for larger prices for flakes more grindy mechanics and wait it out for groups. Content with smart design and a clear vision is what is needed. Not the attitude of grinder content will tide them over or logging on daily to grind dailies to earn rakes of flakes, grind up gems grind grind grind.  Some things actually drastically contradict what is it hcs want. One minute game is too grindy hard, let's increase pots, exp, story mode, relics.......... o no we have long wait times between content........... LET'S JUMP THE FLAKE PRICE creating a long grind from dailies or have people buy flakes with ep.

Also the people power grinding ICC are on the gravy train if you find 5 people willing to share. flakes, gems etc etc . It is a loop hole situation as stated. rich get richer as excess sold on to the dude who has minimal options. heads off to buy flakes, grind cores...... goes to make a weapon crap roll, goodluck game.

#16 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:48

https://forums.hunte...weps-need-help/

^Thread he's referring to

Also what weapon was this? Was the roll meant for that weapon used for the intended class?

The world is cruel...as will I....

#17 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:50

So what would you like instead?

#18 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 13:58

Also it is interesting john is on the gravy train of runs in ICC for gems and flakes and even he does not envy the thought of power grinding dungeons for hope of good rolls. He even wants a reroll as the thought of doing it again makes his stomach churn. Now imagine the guy with a few hours or less a day, trying to get a dungeon and then possibly not, or relying on dailies to grind them all the way up. But dailies are beginning to become less viable now in the power jump of prices of flakes, if you have one alt and are just a normal player.

Or do hcs now require multiple alts etc to play, some fun alternate options need to be put in. God forbid something I would not want, but something grindy, as that is a basic thing hcs understand. Trade cores in for flakes to a vendor, trade lvl 45 dungeon flakes for 1 infernal flake for weekly dungeons. VIABLE VARIED HOPEFULLY FUN OPTIONS.

Edited by HappyDays, 07 April 2015 - 14:00.

#19 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 14:02

If there is legitimately something wrong with your weapon, then reply to the ticket and be sure to clearly explain exactly what you feel is wrong with it. This is what I was referring to in the thread that's been linked. There was a problem with staffs that was giving them a ranged roll. This is something we will fix if it's happened to you.

If you have a legitimate roll but it's lower than you would like then I recommend selling the item or trading it in for the flakes and trying again. If you're striving for BiS it's going to take a few tries, that's the nature of a game like this.

#20 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 14:48

There was a problem with staffs that was giving them a ranged roll. This is something we will fix if it's happened to you.

Why is that a problem? I constantly get magic essences with range rolls and bows with magic rolls. These seems utter useless. Why is that not fixed then?

Getting a ranged roll on a staff is at least someting you can use, because it is not the same weapon you use for fighting. You use a bow or a crossbow, so the range bonus on the staff is a bonus.

For an essence for instance, you use that same item to cast, so here a ranged bonus will be crappy compared to the magic bonus you could have had instead, but a staff is an additional item (not the same as used for casting), so it does not take away anything from you. If I had a ranger (which I don't) I would only be glad to get a staff with a ranged roll. It is better than having a staff without a ranged roll.

Edited by Falbal, 07 April 2015 - 14:50.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: