• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:52

I would love to see a respec possibility so you can make your respec - check if it fits how you placed the points and then you can reroll it as long as ... for example you didnt start a fight ... within 30 minutes ... within 10 minutes .. something like this

Once i respecced i missclicked a Talent - so i had to live with it or pay another respec to respec the mistake i just made :P ...

Also it would be nice to see the Final Version of yourself and then be able to commit or reroll it

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:25

Another option I would like to see (which could also help out with miss clicks, but also for changing your mind slightly after a build) is being able to remove one talent at a time. This could be on an increasing costs basis (10EP>20EP>30EP etc) so people dont abuse it too much.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:14

would be nice too yeah

but 10 EP sounds fair ... as full respec is 250 so 25 single respec points would be as expensive as a full respecc with 40 + attributes

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#4 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:27

They have some thing like this on Fallen Sword... Single skill reset is 15 FSP Full reset is 100 FSP....

#5 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:54

I love the idea of being able to take back an incorrect click.  One mistake can ruin a build, so a final 'commit' button would be wonderful.

As far as planning your build and seeing how it looks, I recommend the talent calculator.

Edited by Irradiated, 19 February 2014 - 12:55.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#6 Geoh

Geoh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:50

+ 1 on confirm before attribute point assignment.

+ 1 on respec method that ernzor mentioned.

I'd also love a way to "play" with my next level point assignment and respec before actually deciding.

Had two ideas:

1) Use the arena as a way to test out your skills if you were at the next level. Give option to assign the additional 6 attribute points and 1 talent point temporarily while in the arena. The points would be removed after leaving. Could be a incentive for folks to frequent the arenas more?

2) Have a training ground that lets you respec upon entry with either the cost of resetting your respec cooldown or low EP cost (say 50EP). The training ground could be a small open-world area and have some monster spawn + PVP. The training ground would have no exp and no durability loss. If you like the "educated" respec you could then keep it for the full EP cost or cancel and just loose your cooldown/50EP.

Dunno... just thinking of more creative ways to test and refine builds besides full respec. Path of Exile's leveling leagues are pretty cool too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: