Banked Items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Bank for Items? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Bank for Items?

1. Yes (20 votes [58.82%])

Percentage of vote: 58.82%

2. No (13 votes [38.24%])

Percentage of vote: 38.24%

3. Nutrual (1 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:42

WEll, this is a new idea of corse. But Since some of cant afford to upgrade are backpack. Cant there be a way to put items we really want to keep in a bank. So it doesnt take backpack space. But we still know we have it. It is in a safe place? Cuz I have two items right now I have to keep in my backpack and takes space cuz i ahve no were else to store them I not on purpose bought a chest plate few levels to early. I ahve to keep in my back pack cuz I have no were else to store it. Taking up valuble pack space. If i had a bank to sotre till i reach the right level. I woldnt ahve to be worried to leving in my inventory and i still have room in my pack to collect more items. Just an idea. :)

#2 fs_cl2006

fs_cl2006
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:57

Item management is one of the key factors of this game. Live with it. I do.
I carried a jara rune around for 2 levels, so I know what it is like to have only 2 spaces avalible

#3 fs_ivaro

fs_ivaro
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2006 - 03:15

same here CL, i share your pain

#4 fs_saintchris

fs_saintchris
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2006 - 04:02

that is one of things that makes the game unique, too many games allow you to have tons of items, this game makes you think or buy xtra spots if u dont wanna rough it

#5 BandLaw

BandLaw

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 22:28

Not gonna happen - we have pack spaces, if you want more then just upgrade.

What you are basically proposing is a way to NOT upgrade your character using FSPs.... so it wouldn't work.

#6 fs_jarredneo

fs_jarredneo
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:52

Voted NO

Reason - Backpack Management is what is interesting about this game...Will your valuable Items be worth the current rate if there's a so-called banking system for items?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: