• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#1 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:08

This is a public forum to call out Creatures Of the Hive they cry about arenas they cry about GVGS but they do all the same stuff they cry about its only unfair when done to them. I have not liked them even when they were guild allies of mine i want a WAR to end all the BS all the talk let both guilds prove themselves the only way you can in this game with 100 stam

#2 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:15

Posted Image

#3 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:26

Posted Image

Posted Image

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#4 fs_spiralbern

fs_spiralbern
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:50

This is a public forum to call out Creatures Of the Hive they cry about arenas they cry about GVGS but they do all the same stuff they cry about its only unfair when done to them. I have not liked them even when they were guild allies of mine i want a WAR to end all the BS all the talk let both guilds prove themselves the only way you can in this game with 100 stam

We are not giving you a war for a reason like Casting Nightmare Visage on a target. You cant say you want a WAR because we cry too much. I would like to think of our "Crying" as constructive Feedback to HCS on the development towards fairness in the game. Why would you want to end all the talks Pac we are in Fact not really talking to you are we?
Please understand that we have a proccess in our guild where we let everyone decide beforehand If we are gonna enter in a WAR. I feel wars are only there to cause a disruption in the game.
1. Stop taunting our members to get them reported.
2. Tell us your real reasons why you want a WAR.

You cant expect us to go to war on .. OH CotH Cries too much.. or OH They buffed my target with Nightmare Visage so I had to kick their only target to be able to win a GVG.. or They keep running their mouths...
BTW the only way to end all the BS as you call it is to simply put you in my Ignore section.

#5 fs_kaboobi

fs_kaboobi
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 16:04

Pac get a grip mate, It's obvious you want a war becasue you know COTH will eventually take your number one spot in GvG. They mastered GvG way before copied them, they are back and you are scared :-) I hope they vote yes to war. Good luck :-) haha

#6 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 17:04

Pac get a grip mate, It's obvious you want a war becasue you know COTH will eventually take your number one spot in GvG. They mastered GvG way before copied them, they are back and you are scared :-) I hope they vote yes to war. Good luck :-) haha

If they decided to go to war, they would be crushed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

#7 fs_spiralbern

fs_spiralbern
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 17:24

We as CotH have decided amongst us that we will accept your WAR BUT on our terms only!
1. No allied Guilds involved! You made sure we know this is a personal matter and we will handle it that way.
2. No taunting or badmouthing between the two guilds.
3. You Communicate through Waxman316 only. You need to let us know who will be communicating with him.
4. Keep the forums clean! Not the way you used to post comments.

Everyone else please if you feel like posting do so BUT try not to take over in this post and stay within HCS terms and conditions!

Thank you and Have a nice day!

#8 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 18:35

anyone who delevels kaboobi will get dirty looks from me, and perhaps i will glower at them as well :evil:

#9 fs_oxycodone

fs_oxycodone
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 18:57

Oxy like war :twisted:

#10 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 19:20

well fist post say no war and Blah Blah Blah and next post spiral will go to war on his terms only i dont play by your rules my friend you are going to war fianally cus one of your memebers has lost 13 lvs for no other reason than being the right lv and if you dont find we will do it to some1 else so lets just play and see where it goes

#11 VenomSheru

VenomSheru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 19:39

well fist post say no war and Blah Blah Blah and next post spiral will go to war on his terms only i dont play by your rules my friend you are going to war fianally cus one of your memebers has lost 13 lvs for no other reason than being the right lv and if you dont find we will do it to some1 else so lets just play and see where it goes

Playtime is over :wink:

#12 fs_spiralbern

fs_spiralbern
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 23:03

Firstly Mrs Pac.. I dont have my "Friends" in my enemy list so please refrain from calling me that.
We are "Playing as you would say" But i know you.. could never handle something this BIG on your own.. Why dont you for a change stop running your mouth and Get it over with. We will take Ryozanpaku on in this. calling in mercs and others is just another so called fighter choosing the Cowards way out.. Anyways I am sure they want to take your side in this matter but are they really going to seeing that all of this is because of a buff? I dont know we will just have to wait and see i guess...

#13 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 00:13

LMAO to Venom talking some more but he forgot to hit me today. If play time is over why dont you come out and play

#14 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 00:21

*pulls up chair*

I deem this thread as my new favorite.... :D

....and let the hilarity continue

#15 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 00:39

*pulls up chair*

*sits on reg's lap*

i brought popcorn

#16 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 00:58

*pulls up chair*

*sits on reg's lap*

i brought popcorn

Where's the beer?

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#17 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:31

*pulls up chair*

*sits on reg's lap*

i brought popcorn

Where's the beer?

You can haz mine, asa don't drink...

#18 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:34

*pulls up chair*

*sits on reg's lap*

i brought popcorn

Sweet! popcorn

Thank ya Phyre!

#19 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:13

OK Venom just so its clear this stuff goes down on the bounty board not the arena so you know where to play figured you might of just got lost today

#20 fs_spiralbern

fs_spiralbern
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:50

OK Venom just so its clear this stuff goes down on the bounty board not the arena so you know where to play figured you might of just got lost today

Pac.. you need to stop inflaming the situation in the forums.
You have your wish, we are in this war. Stop making a noise and start making some sense for a change please.
If you have something decent to discuss in this forum please do so but dont try to bring all kinds of personal issues to the table and start acting a bit more mmm what is a good phrase... ah got it..

MAKE SOME SENSE PLEASE!! I HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING 10 TIMES BEFORE I CAN ACTUALLY GRASP WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: