#1 Dayal

Dayal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:55

Seriously??

Correct me if im wrong, but haven't the cows stated that FI 1k was high enough and that they wouldn't make a higher pot?

Was finally getting some motivation to play this game again.. its gone now.

#2 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:57

Seriously??

Correct me if im wrong, but haven't the cows stated that FI 1k was high enough and that they wouldn't make a higher pot?

Was finally getting some motivation to play this game again.. its gone now.

Hey, it is an Epic potion so they are made to a higher level.

We are sorry if this has caused you any distress.

#3 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:59

donaters should have access to items that us non donaters dont. its just good business ;)

the fact that HCS makes them unbound so us non-donaters have access to them is a plus :)

#4 juggeranut

juggeranut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:02

Can HCS make a pot or a quest item that looks like a box of tissues?

#5 Dayal

Dayal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:07

donaters should have access to items that us non donaters dont. its just good business ;)

the fact that HCS makes them unbound so us non-donaters have access to them is a plus :)

I have absolutely no problem with that. I have a problem with them saying that they wont make a higher pot and then later doing just that.

#6 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:09

I have absolutely no problem with that. I have a problem with them saying that they wont make a higher pot and then later doing just that.

I believe that this was stated before the buff was changed, therefore our decision was changed.

#7 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:09

Why is it every time there is a donation event that there are epic potions involved? When these were first released you guys said it was going to be rare that we had potions with 20% events. You are digging yourselves into a ditch, eventually no1 is going to be donating without potions linked to the events and people will continue to get frustrated with these overpowering potions.

#8 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:11

2 of the 3 potions seem cool ( FI and LF) but the nmv one is a bit too high in my opinion. ( 350 = 87.5% transfer from attack Oo, add distil 150 onto that and you have 0 attack :lol: )

Any chance for some pvp donation potions ( other then nmv) in the future coming months? ;)

#9 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:12

Thank you for your comments, we shall take them under consideration :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: