• Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:51

We're now happy with the following topics:

Normal PvP (Non-Ladder) Changes
Bounty Board Changes
Skill Changes
Gold Upgrade Changes

However we are going to rename the new Dominance medal - it will be a new medal and won't replace the current one. Note also we're going to lower the amount of wins for the new medal as follows:

Bronze: 100 wins.
Silver: 500 wins
Gold: 2,500 wins
Crystal: 5,000 wins.

Also we're going to change the gold upgrade to give 150,000 gold for 1 FSP.

==============================

We've been reading through all your feedback regarding the PvP Ladder and Guild Conflicts and are considering making the following changes (please disregard all the changes on these topics from the previous thread).

Here are the new changes scheduled for implementation:

PvP Ladder Changes

[*:39cfmcsh]Choose between 25, 50, 75, 100 stamina per attack.
[*:39cfmcsh]Limit to amount of stamina you can use to attack to 500 stamina per target per reset.
[*:39cfmcsh]No bounties can be placed for PvP Ladder attacks.
[*:39cfmcsh]PvP Rating will be removed and will be replaced with PvP Points. (If you are opted into the ladder you will be able to choose between a normal and ladder attack when attacking a player.)
[*:39cfmcsh]You can only gain PvP Points from attacks you initiated.
[*:39cfmcsh]1 PvP Point for a win per 25 stamina.
[*:39cfmcsh]Keep xp/gold loss.
[*:39cfmcsh]Deflected attacks don't count towards the stamina limit.
Guild Conflicts

[*:39cfmcsh]Change level range to the following:

[*:39cfmcsh]25 - 300 (+/- 25)
[*:39cfmcsh]301 - 700 (+/- 50)
[*:39cfmcsh]701+ (+/- 100)[*:39cfmcsh]Require more than 1 participant by limiting the amount of attacks that can be done by a single attacker to 25. This restriction is not placed on defenders.
[*:39cfmcsh]Change Guild RP gained for winning/drawing as follows:
50 Attacks

[*:39cfmcsh]If attacker wins: Attacker gains 10 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If it is a draw: Defender gains 5 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If defender wins: Defender gains 10 Guild RP75 Attacks

[*:39cfmcsh]If attacker wins: Attacker gains 15 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If it is a draw: Defender gains 8 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If defender wins: Defender gains 15 Guild RP100 Attacks

[*:39cfmcsh]If attacker wins: Attacker gains 20 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If it is a draw: Defender gains 10 Guild RP
[*:39cfmcsh]If defender wins: Defender gains 20 Guild RP[*:39cfmcsh]Each guild that completes all attacks gains 2/3/4 Guild RP (based on 50/75/100 Attacks).
[*:39cfmcsh]Make the cost a fixed amount to initiate a Guild Conflict.[/list]
Many thanks to everyone who posted feedback and discussed the ideas in IRC. We felt the real-time discussion in IRC was highly beneficial and as such we will be scheduling a developer chat that all players are welcome to join next week at 22:00 GMT (Server Time) on Tuesday 27th March to discuss current and new buffs. Note the discussion will also include the Gloat and Honor skills as they are impacted by these changes.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:51

Looks Awesome Hoof! Thank you for all your hard work today!!! :)

#3 tyskersejt

tyskersejt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:52

Very nice Cows :)

#4 fs_cloudstryf

fs_cloudstryf
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:52

Looks Awesome Hoof! Thank you for all your hard work today!!! :)

OMG!

Good irc chat, though. Hopefully more join next time.

www.fallenswordirc.com No installation needed. Just accept the applet. It's fine. I promise.

#5 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:53

[*]Require more than 1 participant by limiting the amount of attacks that can be done by a single attacker to 25. This restriction is not placed on defenders.

as i said in irc i disagree with this ,but everything else is fine imo

#6 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:53

Lovely jubbely!

Nice Work :D

#7 Chazz224

Chazz224

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:54

First !!!!!!!!!! Can we separate each area of this discussion into different forums? An not have a repeat of mistakes continue???

Please...

Cause I am so upset... and disappointed right now with HCS ... you are selling the community of pvpers out...

- Chazz

#8 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:54

[*]Require more than 1 participant by limiting the amount of attacks that can be done by a single attacker to 25. This restriction is not placed on defenders.

+1

#9 fs_cloudstryf

fs_cloudstryf
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:55

As said in irc if it is 1 person doing all attacks then it really isn't GvG it is PvG.

#10 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:57

It all looks pretty fair honestly. Not much of it affects me, but still, no complaints here, except...

Not really sure what the point of changing the gold upgrade is. All it serves to do is rob newbies (who don't know about the marketplace) of potentially 50k gold..

Just scrap it completely, along with the gold gain upgrade..

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#11 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:58

Cause I am so upset... and disappointed right now with HCS ... you are selling the community of pvpers out...
- Chazz

We are having another chat on Tuesday, we are trying our best to listen to everyone's opinions and improve the game.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#12 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:58

As said in irc if it is 1 person doing all attacks then it really isn't GvG it is PvG.

some guilds only have 1 pvper in them ,and it's not fair to restrict a player because he is the only member in the guild that likes pvp.

#13 fs_cloudstryf

fs_cloudstryf
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 18:59

It all looks pretty fair honestly. Not much of it affects me, but still, no complaints here, except...

Not really sure what the point of changing the gold upgrade is. All it serves to do is rob newbies (who don't know about the marketplace) of potentially 50k gold..

Just scrap it completely, along with the gold gain upgrade..

I tend to agree with this. Just point a link to the marketplace. No need to introduce new gold to the game when someone could get more gold and not introduce more, but I didn't care enough to fight for that one. Choose your battles. xD

#14 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:00

some guilds only have 1 pvper in them ,and it's not fair to restrict a player because he is the only member in the guild that likes pvp.

Teach them how to gvg, recruit a friend or gvg'r. Work as a GUILD ;) to gain RP.

#15 jagger4man

jagger4man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:01

We're now happy with the following topics:
Many thanks to everyone who posted feedback and discussed the ideas in IRC. We felt the real-time discussion in IRC was highly beneficial and as such we will be scheduling a developer chat that all players are welcome to join next week at 22:00 GMT (Server Time) on Tuesday 27th March to discuss current and new buffs.

IRC chat with developer team was really great idea
Posted Image

#16 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:02

There is no restriction on your "pvp" ability with this, only your "gvg" ability which in its name says guild so should include more then 1 person as it takes 4 people to be active in your guild to even start a gvg anyway.

#17 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:03

+1

I see nothing wrong with a Guild vs Guild activity requiring the slightest of guild co-operation.
'Cause quite frankly buffing and supplying gear and sending someone off to farm for you isnt what I define as a GvG (Not pointing at you specifcaly, btw.)

#18 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:07

I see nothing wrong with a Guild vs Guild activity requiring the slightest of guild co-operation.
'Cause quite frankly buffing and supplying gear and sending someone off to farm for you isnt what I define as a GvG (Not pointing at you specifcaly, btw.)

understood ,and just so you know i DON'T fall under that category i have been with this guild longer then anyone else in it

#19 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:08

Two questions:

Are non-Ladder hits on another player on the ladder while on the ladder yourself bounty-able?

If conserve activates on a 100stam to gain the point towards the new medal, will the point be given or not? (I feel as it should, no stamina wasted, no exp/gold lost=no point/%!!)

#20 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 March 2012 - 19:09

Looks great guys. Looking forward to Tuesday.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: