• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:13

i was just thinking about the whole skills thing and i was wandering why not have epic skills that take 5 skills per point or even have their own points all together i would think after a certain level you would be able to use them what do you guys think

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:16

What level would the buff be?

What level would you have to be to be able to get them?

#3 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:20

im not sure ill leave that to hcs im just putting it out there

#4 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:27

i was thinking this would be were the buff pertaining the gains fsps like the big stuff hcs hasnt made buffs for yet would be like any thing big but with that bein said honestly around like 300ish would be fair but also depend on how hcs go about it

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:28

We already have Epic potions that give Epic buffs. Those potions are acquirable by everyone.

-1 from me for this idea.

#6 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:32

well it just a thaught

#7 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 18:37

if they dont make epic buffs and noone likes the idea then it was worth a shot i mean hcs can modify it i dont care as long as i got the idea out there in the open

#8 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 20:01

An intresting idea. I think if HCS would stack this with the skill tree in away to "unlock" a skill tree it could be intresting.

Example:

Max Fury buff + Max Berserk buff (for your level range) opens up the Frenzy buff for L300 but, you need to have both the previous 2 buffs at max to have it open.

I think this is a good idea, just need to tweek it and, we could get some of the people who have lots of skill points to use them up.

Glad you posted this idea.

#9 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 00:41

yea well get something or even if like we can fuse buffs to create them thatll be cool

#10 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:11

Hmmm...buff fusion? Something to think about.

#11 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 23:18

i am not quite sure how thatll work either im sure hcs would figure somethin out with these ideas

#12 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 23:22

anyone else got any comments or anything to add plz dont hesitate everyones opinion counts

#13 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:53

Community is the strength of this game. Global chat. Helps new players figure out the game. Help long timers shoot the breeze while waiting for stam to recover. Downside is all the sellers hawking their junk or just the nonsensical jibber jabber that will probably dominate such a feature.

#14 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:45

Community is the strength of this game. Global chat. Helps new players figure out the game. Help long timers shoot the breeze while waiting for stam to recover. Downside is all the sellers hawking their junk or just the nonsensical jibber jabber that will probably dominate such a feature.

Sorry, but a global chat would just be too chaotic with spamming and other nonsense. No room for other players to have a nice conversation.

#15 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:08

Yeah. So probably should do group chats where you can kick people/guilds in and out. Have a default noob chat for first 14 days reserved while your protection is on and all the mentors or welcome committee in it. Have a report abuse function to kick any that abuse the noob chat. I guess it's getting overly complicated.

#16 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:46

I guess it's getting overly complicated.

Not really. SS had the same thing without the welcome community part being not so much in there

I don't support this at all for good reasons....

eqnq15.png                  

#17 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:20

I'm not even sure what your suggesting in the OP. could you explain a little more.

#18 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 21:33

I'm not even sure what your suggesting in the OP. could you explain a little more.

what i was saying windbattle is that we should take the buffs to a whole new level i was thinking about them making a different set of buffs that would be more powerful than what we have or maybe buffs that would give us that extra push outside of just stat boosts and maybe give us a chance to earn fsps or up our gain like something worth wanting then we also came up with the idea of maybe takin buffs to create new ones i think hcs would accept this idea more because it would be easier to do but it would be nice if they would do both ideas or eve create something in the middle where maybe you go on a epic quest to become a wizard and you slowly learn recepies that give you the ability to fuse buffs i dont know like i said im just throwin ideas out there see what kind of inpact it has on the fs community

#19 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 21:39

i mean not alot of people commenting on this idea so i dont quite know what to think but if you guys have something to say about anything posted please do not be afraid to post your thoughts everyones opinion does count for something please and thank you

#20 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 23:02

what i was saying windbattle is that we should take the buffs to a whole new level i was thinking about them making a different set of buffs that would be more powerful than what we have or maybe buffs that would give us that extra push outside of just stat boosts and maybe give us a chance to earn fsps or up our gain like something worth wanting then we also came up with the idea of maybe takin buffs to create new ones i think hcs would accept this idea more because it would be easier to do but it would be nice if they would do both ideas or eve create something in the middle where maybe you go on a epic quest to become a wizard and you slowly learn recepies that give you the ability to fuse buffs i dont know like i said im just throwin ideas out there see what kind of inpact it has on the fs community

Buffs don't need to be more powerful - end of :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: