• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bradley21

Bradley21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 18:24

I believe that 100 stam hits in GvG should count towards the smasher medal.. ultimately, you're doing the same concept without the ability to be bountied

#2 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 18:48

Plenty of EoC players looking to get 100 stammed without retaliation to "earn" your Smasher medal, that this doesn't even need to be discussed. Off the board, non-Ladder hits would have to be put back in before this, and that isn't going to happen either.

#3 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 19:57

Absolutely no to this idea.  No risk, no reward.

Screenshot everything!

#4 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 November 2013 - 20:22

Nope, don't like it either.  No pain, no gain.

#5 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 22:06

nope

#6 wraith

wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:22

The smasher medal has risk involved unlike gvg where you just forget to put your loss in your bio to have the made up title GVG expert

#7 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:53

i agree with Wraith, you just want to get your smasher the easy way, maybe take the effort to take on a bounty or two, or jump on the ladder to get it

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#8 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 13:36

Is there risk in taking on a Bounty? I agree that 100 stam hits in GvG should not count towards the Smasher Medal. However the argument that there is no risk involved in GvG with regard to being bountied could also apply to the BB where so many advertise their presence there looking to be 100 stam'd with no repercussion. Add in the fact that some on the BB are paying FSP to the player who has 100 stam'd them most, then not only is there no repercussion but also reward for doing virtually nothing. In that respect Bradley21 has a point in my opinion.

Cheers.

wil72

#9 wraith

wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 14:48

Agreed Wil72 , you get no argument from me , i miss the old pvp and have no good feelings toward the smasher system . I will leave it at that rather than start another pvp debate that will go full circle . GVG may require its own medal if so required by those whom partake in my opinion.  Cheers 

#10 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2013 - 18:41

I thought this was going to be some sort of complaint about people 100 stamming in GvG...

As to the actual topic... no. Smasher is a risk based medal. Also, about 50% or more of them got it from farming EOC people wanting 100 stams anyhow...

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: