#1 Mom

Mom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:00

Hello,

Here is a few suggestions. Sorry if some already been suggested . I am just giving straight suggestions without really reading other on forum.

I am sure lot of players already gave good advice so here we go.

1) Guild system with guild levels and perks

2) Option to inspect players (Gears, Skills level)

3) Trade channel (Would remove some spam on the main channel)

4) Make the mini map bigger. At we speak it's hard to focus the map unless you raise the size then you barely see the actual map since its oversized. Maybe make it twice as big or allow players to size it like they want. Also make the direction for quest turn in and where to go more clear. At the moment its barely visible for my old eyes.

5) Change the map style. Make the important places more visible (Shops, Skilling zone, zones , Character name above our arrow to represent our location)

6) Allow players to see their friends level in the Friends window (F7) Ie: Name - Class - Level (Class would depend on their main talent tree)

7) ZOOM! (Make it that we can zoom out more and also face stuff toward us instead of having a diagonal view or above the character view)

8) When trading , add a second window where item traded are listed by name and amount and a "Are you sure" you want to trade. Someone already tried to scam me when trading item and if i didnt double check i would have been scammed.

9) Make the character creation more complete (More face options, more physique option) At the moment more woman face are "Ugly" sorry to say .

-------

10) Nerf bags price. As we speak a 19 slots bag for 1000 gold is kind of expensive considering its so easy to fill and we need more than one.

11) Make it so we can auto forage, skin or whatever skills we use until its depleted instead of having to click each time. My old fingers hurt from clicking so much. Same for interaction with NPC (a single left click could do it)

More suggestions will come as i level!

Edited by Mom, 17 December 2013 - 02:37.

#2 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:10

Suggestion 1 = Has been said and i think they're going to Release it Soon!

Suggestion 2 = I like that Suggestion! Good on yah Mom!

Suggestion 3 = I think it's been Suggested Before

Suggestion 4 = Saw One of them similar to that

Suggestion 5 = I have not seen that Suggestion Before, And would be nice if they can make them Bolder!

Suggestion 6 = Has not Been Suggested! And would be pretty nice :-)  I like that one as well

Suggestion 7 = Has been suggested here Too

Suggestion 8 = Not Sure

Suggestion 9 = I don't think i've seen that Suggestion before Either. And i do get a lot of laughs from the Current Character Models XD.

zv61ht.png

#3 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2013 - 19:14

Agreed with most of your post. I would love suggestion 11, but those that have already gotten high levels in gathering skills are against it, of course. It would go a long way to making the game more friendly to casual players, which is what the game really needs. An old topic on the forum complaining about clicking too much had a few posts by the developers saying they would try to take some suggestions into consideration. So, here is hoping.

Someone may have told you, but buying sacks would greatly help you conserve bag space. I have 4 bags, but rarely use more than 2 ever since I have bought sacks. I agree that the gold bags are quite expensive, but I suppose the better ones are considered end game items for people without EP.

Edited by ComradeLewis, 18 December 2013 - 19:16.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: