• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SourKnight3

SourKnight3

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:01

I'll keep this short and sweet.  I feel like I would like Eldevin a whole lot more... if there was this major adjustment to the game.  I understand that this would be very difficult to do, and would most likely require an overhaul of the graphics, but I feel like it would be worth it.  What I am talking about, ladies and gents, is the camera angle.  It is absolutely horrible. The game itself seems to be fun, although I have only skimmed the surface, and I would like to continue playing.  However, the camera angle in this game is a nagging annoyance in the back of my head that I just can't deal with.  Had there not been a camera angle like this one, the game would be easily 10x better.  Ofcourse, this is my opinion, but I have much experience from playing Runescape.  Ofcourse, Runescape and Eldevin share numerous similarities, but I feel like I would like this younger game, Eldevin, much more.  Maybe I just want to see in front of my character? I tend to move the camera around a lot when I am playing games, and the camera movement in this game is limited.  I only hope, that in a future date, a camera angle similar to that of Runescape's could be created for this game.

#2 Mom

Mom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:54

Camera is something they are already planing to update. I heard it will be free camera control where you put it the angle you want. Same with WASD control instead of only clicks.

#3 SourKnight3

SourKnight3

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:11

Thank God. I joined yesterday, and I will love this game when this new camera comes.

#4 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:58

Here's a link to the topic that the lead programmer posted: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60167

It has a list of things that they're currently working on/will be working on for the game.

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: