• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Key

Key

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 19:10

I can't find myself on top lists. I can find my friends, but not myself. I haven't been logged in in a month due to studies. Now I saw the top lists update and I wanted to check it out, but I couldn't  find myself. I logged in and out, but still I couldn't find myself. I saw there were people with 0 xp on top lists and I was better than that, but still. It told me that my character was not found or I was too low level. The option "too low level" could not exist yet due to the fact it showed people with 0xp.

My ingame name is Noob.

#2 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 19:18

Have you tried gaining experience when you logged in? This way the servers could record your experience gain and add you to the top list.

Edited by Crusader, 26 March 2014 - 19:19.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#3 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 March 2014 - 19:26

Won't register if 1) you are under lvl 2 and 2)if you are new and lvled over 2 and haven't logged out.

Solution-log out to the character screen real quick and log back into the game gain a bit more exp and then log back to character screen and back into the game,wait 10 minutes at most and refresh. 

Edited by HuMoR, 26 March 2014 - 19:27.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#4 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 18:32

Won't register if 1) you are under lvl 2 

I saw there were people with 0 xp on top lists and I was better than that, but still. It told me that my character was not found or I was too low level. The option "too low level" could not exist yet due to the fact it showed people with 0xp.

Also at the side of his post you can read: Noob level 6

Edited by EJK, 29 March 2014 - 18:34.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#5 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 17:32

Sorry to necropost, but I got him on friends list and I can't find him on my friends top list even if his better than some others on my friends list. The issue isn't fixed. Is it because he is under lvl 10 in character lvl? 

Edited by EJK, 21 May 2014 - 17:36.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:42

The top lists show players who are at level 2 or above in account level rather than character level. It seems Key may have achieved this since you last looked at the Top Lists as I can see them this morning. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: