#1 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:14

Hello and good morning.

I really like helping lower level players doing their dungeons, but yesterday i came to an idea.

the other day i did around 10 runs of vault and it cost me around 30gold of repairs, that is one ASV run to get the daily chest if you get gold just to help ppl...

I dont know the formula for repair but i could be reduced when killing lower level mobs, so i am level 40 and i take 100% armor damage(the normal damage we receive now) against a level 40, so i would take from a level 15 is 37.50% of damage repairs(from the normal damage we receive now).

This or we could have a Karma system in wich all damage we took if in party with our pupil would be reduced or we could be compensated in prestige/artisan points.

We have a reduced community and that makes the community even get shorter i am aiming for a bigger community when i help lower level ppl in wich i normally do everyday, with such a low community, lower levels tend to have difficulty in forming parties to do their dungeons most get frustated and leave the game before noticing how magestic it is.

Please hcs do something.

Regards

EDIT: a few grammar mistakes

Edited by Susej, 31 March 2014 - 07:18.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#2 Mithril

Mithril

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 15:40

The doge aproves of this.

I've also seen a few other mmo's (back to copy pasting) with this kind of system to help lowbies rise in rank to hog prestige, thus helping the comunity getting to endgame content.

THIS HOWEVER, is a double edged sword.

You get the comunity lvl to endgame, EP price shoots (even more), gem price shoots, people leave due to no other content to explore.

The doge still aproves :)

Edited by Mithril, 31 March 2014 - 15:43.

#3 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 19:51

ATM prestige is only good for vanity, another thing we could win in the karma system would be loyalty points.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#4 DungeonRider

DungeonRider

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:14

(...) We have a reduced community and that makes the community even get shorter i am aiming for a bigger community (...)

The ultimate way to raise comunity base if making it friendly for free players.

They are not dumb, can evaluate fast and see if there is point to play something or not.

While they do not pay them self - they still do increase incomes because they increase "game popularity",

which bring and keep "customers" because everyone want to play popular games which are played by everyone.

Spaming advertisements everywhere is only being known, which is not the same as being popular.

Being popular meant - i want to play it because everyone play it.

How many people would use facebook if it wouldnt have that many users ?

And its that cool and awesome special, because it is ~ or because everyone use it.

Edited by BPlayer, 08 April 2014 - 10:27.

,      member of Valhalla guild      ,

#5 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 16:01

I like the idea of receiving some sort of points to mark out that you are kind to lower levels. BUT in practical it's hard to make... (as it may not be abused(people doesn't do it to help others, just for own gain))

On the "lower durability loss" path: Maybe durability would depend on how big the hits are (i.e if someone hits 100 '1's they cause you to loose as much durability as if someone hit '1000' in a single blow). BOTH the amount of damage AND how many hits you are done on you desires the amount of durability you loose.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#6 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:54

I like the idea of receiving some sort of points to mark out that you are kind to lower levels. BUT in practical it's hard to make... (as it may not be abused(people doesn't do it to help others, just for own gain))

On the "lower durability loss" path: Maybe durability would depend on how big the hits are (i.e if someone hits 100 '1's they cause you to loose as much durability as if someone hit '1000' in a single blow). BOTH the amount of damage AND how many hits you are done on you desires the amount of durability you loose.

Yep that would me happy just to pay a bit less of repairs.

Edited by Susej, 15 April 2014 - 07:55.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#7 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 14:45

HCS no response, youre are loosing playerbase.

Today i helped a few teams with odhar and sv and just running it gave me A LOT of repairs.

I cant keep helping with these fees.

especially in odhar teams get decimated in  the last boss so they get bored and leave the game level 20 is a mid game, 

ATm its easier to run rg with a team at level 45 then odhar with a team at level 25.

Keep in mind this thta in this post i am not asking you to change dungeons

You need to take care of everyone needs we know your team is small but to make a game became permanent we need the higher level comunity mid level and lower level comunity or the game does not run.

The karma sistem would help lower/mid community and would give stuff for the higher level to do, keeping everyone busy and not bothering you.

Regards.

EDIT:Grammar

Edited by Susej, 06 May 2014 - 14:47.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#8 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 16:16

ATM its easier to run rg with a team at level 45 then odhar with a team at level 25.

When I did the quests on huntreal plateau I started to think: When did HCS last time check here? I don't know if it's because I played on a 8 years old comp. or are the graphics worse there than on other places, if you look on the mobs there, they didn't look detailed as i were there (unfortunately it didn't decrease lag).

Odhar scar looked very tank and spank when I saw Neon's Vid. 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#9 Licker

Licker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 14:30

Positive and very nice idea helping the lower levels should never be a costly thing for others. I support your suggestions Susej

No supporters or Micro Market Purchasers = No Game (Simple Economics)

영어 죄송합니다

행복에게있어

#10 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:30

Along with Alphamale post of tutorship i had this suggestion in march.

so no yes or no from HCS so BUMP

Regards

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: