#1 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:14

World bosses, which take an organized team of over 10 players, should never have worse loot than 1 quick BT/RG run, which only takes 5 players. The loot list for the WB is nonsense, and players refuse to do them. The WB drops should consist of level 45 heroic weapons and at least 5 defined gems (3-5 glimmering gems is a joke for a group of 15 level 45 players).

While I am posting. Why are the gold bag rewards from the weekly WB quests the same exact gold rewards as when the bosses were level 40? 25 gold was decent at 40, but my repair bill at 45 is higher than that now. Shouldn't the gold reward have gone up to match the level of the bosses?

3 teams running BT or RG once would have the combined loot of 3 defined gems 12 glimmering gems and 9 potentially usable weapons with added rolls, not to mention the 12 remnants that can fetch a hefty profit of at least 100 gold each (I'll not even mention the profit from random green loot that can sell to the NPC for 12g each). That is only after 30 minutes. If the WB takes a team of 15 players and takes around 30 minutes to get organized and to kill just 1, shouldn't the loot be comparable to that, if not greater? 

Current list of end-game items that are a total waste of time:

ASV

PvP

Trappers

TOC

Arena

WB

Edited by ComradeLewis, 23 April 2014 - 03:34.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#2 Maquiboy

Maquiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:43

Wb still fun to do.. Maybe not doable with only 10 players but still fun. But items lvl 47 and 48 we dont care!

Kong is overpowered right now. the last 3 times i did it (group 20 to 35)  i see at least 30 deads each time .. not fun

I had 3 very nice items from the wb quests so ill continu to do it, just for those new heroic items. Its fun to have all players coming together..

#3 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:17

WB not fun to do -.- the lag.... the java crashes because of lag.... the missed loot because of crashes because of lag....

#4 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:41

I think trappers should be the one that is fixed the most you get 25 gold from a bag and glimmering's from other WB's , the Rock Elemental gives 3 silver for 2 hours of work.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#5 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:06

i think the loots fine...why would we wanna spam the game with more easy defined gems...and the loot from the quest bags is what its about.

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#6 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 16:58

Trappers atoll is for level 48 content, right? You find lots of silver and other end level resources on the island

-> It's made for end game! (level 50)

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#7 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 20:52

i think the loots fine...why would we wanna spam the game with more easy defined gems...and the loot from the quest bags is what its about.

this, dont touch the gems at WBs. Change the items to at least useable ones (not lvl46+ items) but leave the gems as glim gems.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: