ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 23:03

Have noticed this over the last few days.

I have been collecting quest item drops while in a group. I know that normally for the orange quest drops while ina  group it goes auto into backpack and doesnt open the bag. The issue is that it is not going into my BP at all on some occasions, and I find I have to get double the amount of items to fulfill quota.

Other members are nowhere near and are telling me they are not getting items in their BP either so not sure who is getting all my items, lol

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 22 May 2014 - 00:05

Still happening, although group members now saying they are getting items. So they were either keeping quiet or afk when I last asked.

When lvl 50 is here

#3 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:42

Those guys... Who would be doing such things!  :ph34r:

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:21

Bump, this was fixed and was working well, until the most recent update (1.13), now it is no longer working again and drops are sometimes stolen by group members.

When lvl 50 is here

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 00:25

bump.

please fix, and I know you can, cause you did recently, it has just reverted back with most recent update....

When lvl 50 is here

#6 Cygnus

Cygnus

Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 June 2014 - 13:06

Nothing has changed recently in the system for quest loot, as is often the case the bugs have been there all along just their behaviour is a bit unpredictable especially if you're in a group with others who have accepted the same quest.

The issue stems from bugs in the realm validation for quest loot which  has been broken to date due to a flawed assumption (the questing player is in the realm the loot dropped). The issue is limited to quest loot exclusively.

Unfortunately the fix won't be completely finished for the next update, we still need to add a check to prevent quest items just vanishing when there's nobody who can collect it. This remains an issue at current if the quest player/s exit the realm and another group member without the quest collects it. For now make sure you are in the same realm to receive quest loot drops.

#7 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 17:46

Bump, this was fixed and was working well, until the most recent update (1.13), now it is no longer working again and drops are sometimes stolen by group members.

Define "stolen" lol   :P

8TLwd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: