• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 dimon87

dimon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 13:01

Im writing this topic first time in my life due to frustration... mainly addressed to BiGrim admin.... please explain to me how did u manage for global event to make 24k+ pinata kills within 5 days of it being out and still have 9.5k stam left out of 11.9.... ??????? Also thyat being sayed u didnt help comunity u were on the top 100 lowest list even though we were so close to ruby tier. Very selfish. I speak on behalf myself and few other players who spend at least 160 fsp to get some stam to be on top 100 and didnt make it . Fellow fs comunity please judge for yourselves. Thank you

#2 dimon87

dimon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 13:30

Correction didnt know admins dont get to go on top 100 but still few questions stay the same

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2014 - 13:48

Hi there.

I used Global Booster and a fair whack of my reserve stamina, which is pretty much the definition of helping the Community. I put a lot of kills into the event, so I'm not sure where you see me being selfish.

~Grim

#4 dimon87

dimon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 13:54

Well i just hope its the case in reserve stam . If thats the case i apologize for my post. Just want u to see it from my point of view. But anyways thanks for explanation

#5 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2014 - 14:05

Hi there.

I used Global Booster and a fair whack of my reserve stamina, which is pretty much the definition of helping the Community. I put a lot of kills into the event, so I'm not sure where you see me being selfish.

~Grim

Also.....Grim made his hits as soon as the event started i believe....which gave lots of time for his stam to regen.....which is the current stam you see now.....

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2014 - 14:10

Quite correct. I almost always burn through my normal stam at the beginning of an event. Sometimes I use some reserve, like I did this time.

#7 dimon87

dimon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 14:16

My apologies BiGrim i reacted to hastely with the lack of information i had . Thanks for explanation

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2014 - 14:23

S'alright. I like to help out with the Community total during Globals. In the old days, I would get on the top 100, but since we started allocating prizes, I've stopped doing so as often. I tend to try to leave my total low enough to be knocked off as the event continues. :)

#9 dimon87

dimon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 14:29

Good to know thank for the info. Im fairly new for global events thats why i took it the way i did completely in the different way. But thanks again for removing all the frustration and shedding a light on how it is.

#10 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 16:32

Well done BG for your contribution to the community event. If you can do another 1M kills with magically developer allocated stam that would be great :)

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 December 2014 - 19:00

I just have to say here that I have my eye on FS daily.  BigGrim does a lot to help the community, well above and beyond his responsibilities to the community.  How dare you call him selfish!  Shame on you!

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 19:06

I just have to say here that I have my eye on FS daily.  BigGrim does a lot to help the community, well above and beyond his responsibilities to the community.  

A big Thank You to BigGrim for all he does for the FS community! 

#13 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2014 - 21:30

It is fair to say new players have a right to asked some hard questions. It is also good to know BigGrim and other staff here in HCS takes the time to answer these questions. One of the reasons why I like this company and the games they represent. The community should thank  dimon87 for posting the first time and hope more new community players will come in and get their questions answered.    :D

Edited by bigchaos, 03 December 2014 - 21:31.

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:37

I just have to say here that I have my eye on FS daily.  BigGrim does a lot to help the community, well above and beyond his responsibilities to the community.  How dare you call him selfish!  Shame on you!

It's alright. I believe this was his first Global and he was not aware what I tend to do with the Events. No harm, no foul.

#15 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 16:40

should get facts straight by maybe asking others who have seen they way BG helps with Global Events and other things before making such blunt accusations towards him.. Agree with BadPenny on this one.. 

#16 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 16:56

Lock this thread? I believe the dead horse has been beaten enough?

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2014 - 17:16

Aye, a good idea. Like I said to Dimon87, there's no harm or foul. I'd rather new players come to the forums to ask questions. Let's not scare him away, yeah. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: