• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MaxedCash

MaxedCash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 23:39

Ive seen alot of people complaining about item binding and i agree? I know this game is new but im just wondering if there is a plan to make all items tradeable, maybe once a ah is released? Getting rid of binding whether on equip or pickup would really open up the market for trade and i think the vast majority of people would agree. It would give u the opportunity to test out gear and see if you want to sell it or not or sell items if they go up in price even if youve had them for a while, it would also let u lend items to friends or let them try on some vanity items for fun it would make the game MUCH better. Thoughts?

#2 SwissArmyKnife

SwissArmyKnife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 16:12

I'd agree with BoP going away for dungeons under level 25 at least because it doesn't really make sense to take away a newbie's (arguably) best method of making gold from others. For dungeons higher than that, you're probably much more committed to the character and wouldn't be running dungeons on an alt for it.

For the BoE stuff, I prefer it as is, especially for the vanity items acquired through events/gameplay. 

#3 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 December 2014 - 16:18

I agree totally..... RAGE OUT!

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#4 Kambalo

Kambalo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 16:38

I totally agree with the OP, RAGE AND PEACE OUT!!!  :D

Seek and ye shall find.

The Master

#5 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 17:08

I help noobs with low lvl dungeons, and sometimes I get neat items which I wanna transfer to my low lvl alt (as boss loot)

but I can't because they are binded. Even those which are not relic gear, like staves and bows... Change at least that bit pls!

Eldevin Steam-generation.

8080c8f99f8fda986f422fda15784e4b.gif

#6 MaxedCash

MaxedCash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 17:27

See everyone is agreeing with me I think this is actually the biggest flaw in the game and really my only problem with the game, (mainly), I might start a support thread for people to support them taking away binding what do you guys think?

#7 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 December 2014 - 17:55

Hey don't steal my line RaGe back

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#8 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 19:47

The main argument against this is that then people will speed level their alts by doing everything on their main and handing it over. For instance at end game instead of getting all your alts ready for ascended dungeons you could keep running with your main and just get fabled sets for all.

Doesn't really bother me either way though.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#9 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 December 2014 - 20:03

Still reather gear 1 toon with gem's and so forth gain relic's need vs gear + gem my alt's even run DGN or wasted 250 EP in removing gem's from main add to alt so can even use him/her in DGN.

Cost efftive from player's point to alow relic's be account bound many other thing's.

As far as over bind of weapon's is some thing limited mean for genral market for item's

Say get lvl 45 281/281 haste - 281 ess mac roll's possible for lvl 45 now with lvl 50 content thos elove;ly item now siting in bank unable even trasfer them to alt even sell them to some one who could realy use them.

2 item that are very sought after now worthless as bound to you what to do with these item to loevly npc. Take space up do to limited space have ardy not worth holding these item even so there hard to obtaind, Unable trasfer to alt or even resell to some one who could have use for them open more chance to get rare item's with even larger amount people to many DGN run's for few item only be worthless after use.

Understand heroic's and so forth - Rare item's should be rare but not complty useless to any one els speacily after lvled past usefulness of the item.

100 + run's or for 281/281 at 30 min run or so chance see one of therse to only be worthless after use it.

Sound like alot of time wasted for item.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 08 December 2014 - 20:08.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#10 Removed221770

Removed221770

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 17:28

Supporter +1.

ACTUALLY, I may support the basic idea. But, I do not think that any of the "Event" items should EVER be tradeable after "Bound on Equip".

Edited by Raticode, 09 December 2014 - 17:29.

#11 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2014 - 17:50

The main argument against this is that then people will speed level their alts by doing everything on their main and handing it over. For instance at end game instead of getting all your alts ready for ascended dungeons you could keep running with your main and just get fabled sets for all.

Doesn't really bother me either way though.

I agree with what Ern has to say. It doesn't matter to me either way, but I can see the pros/cons of each.

One problem that I could see arising from this if dungeon equipment is unbound, is that there would be even less players running dungeons. The player groups that would run them, could do so for profit and corner the markets (especially when you think of Fabled sets in the higher levels). 

Most dungeon mode loot though I believe is only bound upon equip right (not actual dungeon sets, but weapons and other items) ? If you don't equip it, then it isn't bound. Story mode items should probably stay bound I feel. 

#12 MaxedCash

MaxedCash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:43

well all dungeon set gear is bound upon pickup, which i believe to be a waste because after you get your full set of dung gear you basically dont need to run that dung ever again, sure you can run it to get mats and other drops but the main dung gear drops you basically have to sell to the vendor instead of being able to sell it to another player for real profits. If anything people would do dungs much more if there were no binding because it would be a great income of money.

#13 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:55

No, people would WANT to do dungeons more, but the core groups would stick together and farm them to within an inch of their life (they would do this because they know how to run well and efficiently together). Sell everything for huge profit. Then everyone else complains. It gets nerfed. No one else can then gain from this.

Like I said, doesnt bother me, I would like to think I could find myself in quite a few of those dungeon runs with core groups (thanks ST, everyone loves you not me) and would benefit quite alot from this.

But, I think it should stay as is...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#14 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:32

Yup, like Ernzor said. I remember they changed this in the beta so that the gear would be character bound. However I think it's been suggested before to be able to unbind items at a cost though.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#15 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:26

Idea of 281/281 lvl 45 haste staff farly rare drop max roll staff, Bind on equipted worthless now.

If was account bound would be better vs bond to user.

Possibly some day add unbinding stone cost of EP most likely free up potional mean for hold on to rare item's.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#16 Specialone

Specialone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 13:33

Idea of 281/281 lvl 45 haste staff farly rare drop max roll staff, Bind on equipted worthless now.

If was account bound would be better vs bond to user.

Possibly some day add unbinding stone cost of EP most likely free up potional mean for hold on to rare item's.

I think it would be good for the Unbinder stone, key or whatever at a cost obviously for some items or gears bounded. 

#17 MaxedCash

MaxedCash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 23:21

Honestly I would love for binding to just not be in the game at all. Being able to trade everything after you where it would be awesome, because from a financial perspective wearing vanity items is a bank loss. And making dung gear non tradeable is a huge bank loss, and the dungs would not get nerfed because people are running them, especially when there is even more content added and more players joining the game there will always be people buying and selling and it would make the dunging experience much more exciting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: