• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HiSonDadHere

HiSonDadHere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 23:20

As in the topic, I've been crafting a lot in the last few days and have thought how you could make it a bit better.

I have many sacks/baskets etc. so sometimes its difficult to count how many items I have, for example to count all my bronze ore to know how many coal ores I need to turn them into bars.

I suggest adding a command /howmuch <name>

so /howmuch bronze ore would tell me how much bronze ore I am currently carrying.

Second thing - when I'm crafting these 650 bronze bars NOT in the bulk mode (I need xp :P) it's extremely time consuming. I understand that I am paying with my time for increased xp gain from making these bars, but it still requires my actions - The game is taking coal / bronze ore from sacks/baskets and it would be so great if it'd try to put the produced bars back into these baskets/sacks! Currently I have to refill the baskets/sacks manually, which is painfully boring and time consuming. I've thought that 'craft all' button is to give me a little break while my character will craft everything :P

Same problem occurs in the bulk mode, but as it is 5x faster, its 5x more bearable :P

I hope you will be able to produce something useful from these idea :)

Regards

HiSonDadHere

#2 Cromwell

Cromwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 00:11

I know it isn't much but I have a slight workaround that I do when crafting large amounts of bars. If you know your going to have 10 sacks full of bars when your done, craft 10 bars first, then split then and put 1 in each sack. It takes about 10 seconds and then you can go afk and do your crafting. Then when you come back your bars will already be in the sacks.

Alternatively if you already have the bars made you can still split them and put 1 in each sack you'd like to use. Then in the top right corner of your inventory next to the X button hit the button that looks like 3 bars. This will 'stack' everything in your inventory and throw the bars into the sacks you have designated. (make sure not to hit the organize inventory one, thats the wrong button)

#3 HiSonDadHere

HiSonDadHere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 00:44

I know that, but it requires free sacks, which means I'd be wasting half of the space. It'd be much easier if the game could load crafted items into empty sacks/baskets automatically.

#4 Cromwell

Cromwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:27

Oh in that case I very much agree. If anything a radio button in the crafting window for 'Sack/Bag Crafted Items' would work. Hope they add something like this.

#5 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:41

loads of suggestions about how to make crafting easier

a recent one that is similar to yours https://forums.hunte...total-in-packs/

i think it is a case of none of the devs want to tackle this subject :D

you can tell by the way that the invent works atm that it is a bit of a monster and nobody dare fiddle with it

or maybe it is a sacred cow that was implemented by a senior dev and nobody dare touch it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: