#1 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 16:06

you basically cant make warriors get close and stay there or they are best in every aspect of the game, templars need a bit of help in pvp bar the ability they have to basically be invulnerable... an ability that could only be used by those with a complete heavy set, which then forces sins to either keep their new medium armor talents or go back to old style heavy armor sins ... would be,

to cast the ability (war cry, fear, scare or whatever) and any opponent in range of attacking via melee or spell or ranged attacks takes damage every 1 second, be it 25% dps or whatever, the opponent can stay and attack or run which then allows the warrior/templar to chase and the opponent can heal or run out of range with fleetfoot or zircs or the warrior/temp[lar can use this time to heal with a 2nd healing potion or maybe make a deft escape,

a cooldown of 60 seconds and if sins have been fixed so they cant keep using their abilities over and over it shouldnt matter if a sin goes heavy sin as they lose all those new great reasons to choose medium armor.

Edited by Undjuvion, 11 January 2015 - 16:06.

#2 PeasantJoe

PeasantJoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 17:43

I dont know how this all helps, but warrriors and sins have same problem if you dont kill target in one combo you probaly will lose against decent mage or ranger. Mages are not that bad they kite and use spells from time to time but rangers can spazz with xbow on autoattacks while still damaging you and keep there speed while you like a dog follow a bone and biggest problem is 15s immunity to cc. You land your combo target runs away with 15s cc immunity and you have nothink to do for another 15s just run behind and pray god that you survive that 15s to land eclipse or rush

#3 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 18:31

I dont know how this all helps, but warrriors and sins have same problem if you dont kill target in one combo you probaly will lose against decent mage or ranger. Mages are not that bad they kite and use spells from time to time but rangers can spazz with xbow on autoattacks while still damaging you and keep there speed while you like a dog follow a bone and biggest problem is 15s immunity to cc. You land your combo target runs away with 15s cc immunity and you have nothink to do for another 15s just run behind and pray god that you survive that 15s to land eclipse or rush

this is what i mean, guthix said do this do that and even a veteran like slip could do not much but hate on melee so to a casual player or even a casual pvper the change or idea i thought was something a little different as u get the warrior too close and even a prophet/mage cant last uber long against 2k+ dps, the idea would work similar to how engulf works, basically anything within attacking range(may need to limit it to targets who have taken hp from you) would be forced to endure the cry/fear or move away, if you followed the attacker youd keep doing damage unless they moved quicker, kind of like a bleed but only if you are in range of being hit, could buy u some time or get in some much needed damage if u were close to a victory.

#4 PeasantJoe

PeasantJoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 18:57

this is what i mean, guthix said do this do that and even a veteran like slip could do not much but hate on melee so to a casual player or even a casual pvper the change or idea i thought was something a little different as u get the warrior too close and even a prophet/mage cant last uber long against 2k+ dps, the idea would work similar to how engulf works, basically anything within attacking range(may need to limit it to targets who have taken hp from you) would be forced to endure the cry/fear or move away, if you followed the attacker youd keep doing damage unless they moved quicker, kind of like a bleed but only if you are in range of being hit, could buy u some time or get in some much needed damage if u were close to a victory.

interesting idea, well my suggestions would make make cc immunity to 8s instead of 15s and fix xbow, you still can kite with bow but you actualy have to stop to use skills or you will cancel them, now with xbow you can spazz like mad thats why there is no a single good pvp ranger who use bow

#5 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:45

interesting idea, well my suggestions would make make cc immunity to 8s instead of 15s and fix xbow, you still can kite with bow but you actualy have to stop to use skills or you will cancel them, now with xbow you can spazz like mad thats why there is no a single good pvp ranger who use bow

ah, im very casual with it, i think with warrior being so strong everywhere else in game its fair for them to be weakest at pvp BUT i think they should have a fair fighting chance even if your odds are only about 30% vs a good pvper in a ranger or mage etc, you may be dead right though, i think cc immunity was actually what people first asked to be removed to fix the inbalance, maybe like u say if in pvp it was lowered to 8 seconds it would make the difference, it does block all three effects so it wouldnt be how it used to anyway that upset some :)

#6 XaXa

XaXa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:56

I like how immunity works before, different cd for snare, stun and silence. The only complain was just that a lvl 45 mage with set can be killed by a lvl 40 war/sin with 8s silence (which is capped to 5s now) Maybe return it to the way it used to be and just increase the immunity timer for each status.15s immunity is really long, snare belt will just mess you up than do you good if it procs before you stun/silence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: