Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:03

Time for our second preview of the upcoming Fallen Sword app interface. Again remember the UI 'look' is temporary, but it should give you an idea of how it will work :)

This preview shows the character profile page (still work in progress) and also how you can view more info about medals and equipment and also how equipment can be changed. The backpack management will have a more comprehensive interface, but this allows you to quickly change equipment based on the equipment type.

In the next preview, we're going to aim to show the actual player and creature list as you move around the world and also how more details info about each will be easily accessible from the main world interface!

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:06

Seems smoothy and cool :)

hopefully can play arena from it

Edited by shindrak, 18 June 2015 - 23:07.

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:08

Seems smoothy and cool :)

hopefully can play arena from it

Aye, we're aiming to make the full game playable via the app :)

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:09

+1

#5 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:24

looks really good to me!! cant wait to see next preview and then finished product... profile pic and gear amazing that was one of my main concerns that i thought would of been difficult. only thing i cant figure out is what the sword on side is for seems kind of misleading like creature will pop up on map then i click on that and can use magic where i assume creature are

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:28

looks really good to me!! cant wait to see next preview and then finished product... profile pic and gear amazing that was one of my main concerns that i thought would of been difficult. only thing i cant figure out is what the sword on side is for seems kind of misleading like creature will pop up on map then i click on that and can use magic where i assume creature are

On the map interface, if you look at the middle bottom there is a list for the creatures and players at your current location. The idea is you then tap on the one you want to select, then either the sword to attack it or the 'view' icon to the top right of the sword to get more info on it. Notice also the refresh button to the right of the creature list so you can get an updated list of the current creatures and players at your location.

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:40

Looking pretty good so far - this could make me get a smartphone LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 23:47

really good for starting out levels :)... i dont know if this would be efficient in terms of killing creatures  faster but i assume game would be played vertically on app, so would adding like a left and right be good or bad on the sword. For example if i played on my iphone i would have a hard time since i play with my thumbs(assuming most others do) having to click on next creature then click on sword,repeat, repeat, instead of clicking right or left on sword to move to next creature or would it be a auto function just going to next creature after kill idk if u understand what im getting to

#9 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 00:10

Looks amazing!

:D :D

Nice job!

#10 GamerJoe

GamerJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 00:45

Looks great! I've been waiting for this app for a very long time. I'd love to test it!

#11 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:17

Very good Cows.

Just an idea, but would be possible to implement UFSG into the game? I don't know about the app, but for the desktop looks like a good idea, would prevent people checking browser on each doubt. Would be even better to have this on the app too, but I don't know if that will work.

Also, that would need a constant checking for updates on the guide.

#12 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:26

Looks great HCS. Hopefully things keep going well.

Really - all I want is an app to log in, talk to friends, change gear if needed, and be able to compose (with a gentle reminder when potions are done).

#13 Faythles

Faythles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:37

Woooo I cannot wait! Maybe after the app is launched I can update my in-game theme on my pc since I won't be playing on the phone's web browser. The only theme it likes is the classic and I'm so sick of it. Bring on the app!!

*Happy Dance* ^_^

#14 Liren

Liren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:45

Woot woot! Can't wait for the app to be released!

#15 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:51

:blink: the backpack accessible via the equipment slots... that looks awesome. 

Edited by Devilo, 19 June 2015 - 04:51.

#16 ikhaos

ikhaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:23

I do have a question:

I see that it shows the stats of individual items when selected and on the bottom it shows the items required to completed the respective sets via. check-boxes; where will it indicate the completed set stats, enhancements, etc?

#17 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:49

+1

#18 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:50

I ♥ it :wub:

+ the games seems to run smoothly :)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#19 Removed51002

Removed51002

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:54

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! you understand how much Fallensword would skyrocket with phone accessibility??? this would largly expand the game and players and proffits!! if the application includes all tools and actions as the website i see a very long future for fallensword! THIS IS LEGENDARY THANK YOU COWS! i would have put the suggestion forth myself but since the game game is large i was unsure if it could fit onto a mobile but ive been proved wrong!! will promote the game on mobile device the day it comes out!!! all over all social medias. hahaha over the moon about this!

#20 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 00:50

bad kitty! - daddy is titan hunting

9232013140645.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: