• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 15:54

to the best of my knowledge I haven't seen a topic like this brought up recently and I did a bit of a search an nadda. so if there is one already, sorry. my bad. 

I don't think I might be the only one thinking/ feeling this way about something that went on after this latest GE ended and all of FS players that qualified for the chest then see something they sorta weren't expecting. 

were other FS players expecting the cows to do like they did last time with a GE on the chests and put them all together in 1 ' grouping ' to save players some BP like before the other way. I think most of the players really liked the concept of after the global event was over and us the FS players got the chests they would be ' grouped ' together as 1 chests that us FS players could grab when needed without it taking up too much BP. 

many of the players I talked to and some I just seen chatting about the one before this latest GE were very happy about them being all ' grouped ' together in which saved alot of BP on a player. but now it is right back to how it was before. who ever came up with the idea of doing it that way in grouping them all together I am sure the FS players were very happy they thought of it. but now seems to be thrown out the window again.

seem to do a great idea that many if not alot of players like and are happy with and want to see keep going on gets reverted back to other way again.  :blink:

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 September 2015 - 16:03

With the Darksun, they got a lot of Chests. Not so for the Chests from this event. Plus there are other things I had to take into consideration for grouping them and it simply was not required at this time. Will it happen in the future? Most likely, yeah.

#3 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 16:06

Give an inch...

#4 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 17:35

..... and they want a mile

#5 Ringhal

Ringhal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 19:48

Players also wanted crystalline and legendary frags dropped by global creatures and now these creatures also drop these frags. Future events will most likely be the same and if enough people request it, we'll also get SE frags. This has removed the need to hunt during chomper and legendary events for frags because what we need, we get from the global events.

It's dissapointing to see global events heading this way (the frags and the stacked chests), because eventually global events will be the only event ever held. :(

#6 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:54

I think the 'grouped' thing is only needed on GEs like Darksun (10+ Chests), for all others I think this way is ok.

#7 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:41

Wait...the event creatures drop LE/Crystal frags? What's the point of even farming them in LE/Chomper events then? LOL

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:59

Wait...the event creatures drop LE/Crystal frags?

No. The Champion stated creature (the Zombie Footman in the recent events case) drops a Frag Stash the gives a chance of gaining between 0 and 5 LE or Crystal frags. There are a lot less of these in the Realms. Furthermore, this ONLY occurs in the Potion Globals which have a much higher Community Total, though it does appear the total needs increasing again.

Chomper and LE events still result in a lot of hunting and breaking down of items as Composing uses up a ferocious amount of frags.

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 19:04

No. The Champion stated creature (the Zombie Footman in the recent events case) drops a Frag Stash the gives a chance of gaining between 0 and 5 LE or Crystal frags. There are a lot less of these in the Realms. Furthermore, this ONLY occurs in the Potion Globals which have a much higher Community Total, though it does appear the total needs increasing again.

Chomper and LE events still result in a lot of hunting and breaking down of items as Composing uses up a ferocious amount of frags.

Although I personally benefit from the additional LE and crystal drops, I think it hurts the chomper and LE events. Whilst I was working my way to level 60 composing, I did indeed use a ferocious amount of frags but they were 99% common frags. The only time I used a ferocious amount of LE and crystal frags was when I became uber selfish and went on a traveling composer run. I hope these additional drops are not meant for greedy traveling composers like myself ;-)

Prior to the generous events, I used to spend tons of gold (mostly for commons) but scooped up crystal and LE's during the events to build up my frag cache. Now I have no need due to the frequency of events and the additional drops unless I do another traveling run... just sayin... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: