Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:06

Just a shout-out to the boss-man

Are you still with us, 'cos you're giving cause for concern by your long absence ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:23

Just a shout-out to the boss-man

Are you still with us, 'cos you're giving cause for concern by your long absence ...

not bad, i chuckled, i prob would have gone a lil dif with a twist 'hoofy cow hoofy cow where have u been, r u stuck in a luncheon or laughing at me' :D

hope people know the pussycat london queen one :-)

#3 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:02

Removed by request.

Edited by BigGrim, 23 June 2016 - 10:30.
Removed by request.

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:13

I'm here :)

#5 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:52

So you're healthy I hope. What about the game? Does Fallensword still garner enough revenue to justify development beyond quest-less content?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#6 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 13:50

So you're healthy I hope. What about the game? Does Fallensword still garner enough revenue to justify development beyond quest-less content?

Immediate negativity. Nothing constructive to add to that?

And we all wonder why he doesn't bother to answer to people's suggestions when people behave like this. If I were hoof I would have stayed away rather than return to answer to people like this.

On a brighter note it is nice to see you on the forums hoof. Hoping all is well and whilst I disagree with the negativity showed by some it would be great to see you hands on with the game. Any major updates involving coding coming soon? Seasons perhaps? :)

Edited by Josh1404, 23 June 2016 - 13:56.

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 15:27

lou and josh both right imo if your brains can deal, hopefully hoof speaks more :-)

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 18:47

Excellent post Pardoux.

Long overdue for a variety of reasons, but, in my book, the biggest were the people constantly going off-topic in other threads about this.

@Hoof thanks for chiming in. Personally, if I were CEO, I wouldn't be chiming in normally either. Don't sweat it.

#9 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2016 - 18:53

Hello Hoofmaster good to see you show up, I have to say I was a little dubious as to whether you had simply abandoned this game. You and Mohawk did promise us a load of new activity a while back, and then failed to produce it.

Might I suggest a new 'Roadmap' type of post from you guys, with some outlines of things we can look forward to in the future. I wouldn't advise adding dates to the items though, except extremely vague ones.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 19:59

I'm here :)

Great to know ...

I'd sorta gotten into imagining you in the James Caan role and BG in the Kathy Bates role from "Misery" - he was keeping you imprisoned, forcing you to keep signing his pay checks.

So, as Doomie just said above, can we expect anything from you in the near future ?

Edited by Pardoux, 23 June 2016 - 20:00.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2016 - 20:48

Great to know ...

I'd sorta gotten into imagining you in the James Caan role and BG in the Kathy Bates role from "Misery" - he was keeping you imprisoned, forcing you to keep signing his pay checks.

So, as Doomie just said above, can we expect anything from you in the near future ?

Aiming to get the FS guide update live next week and then will take a look with BigGrim as to what's coming in the next development update :)

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 21:11

Aiming to get the FS guide update live next week and then will take a look with BigGrim as to what's coming in the next development update :)

So what's happening with your all-singing, all-dancing FS App ? - that seems to have fallen off the stove, let alone being on the back-burner ....

#13 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2016 - 21:19

No need for a roadmap, history tells us that frankly they are not kept to, as "more important things" override what was scheduled.

When can we see something genuinely new to the game added, last addition was composing and that was (sorry my mind does not stretch that far back)... :(

#14 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2016 - 21:32

So what's happening with your all-singing, all-dancing FS App ? - that seems to have fallen off the stove, let alone being on the back-burner ....

Will post news in-game when we have updates on it :)

No need for a roadmap, history tells us that frankly they are not kept to, as "more important things" override what was scheduled.

When can we see something genuinely new to the game added, last addition was composing and that was (sorry my mind does not stretch that far back)... :(

I think it's better to announce updates as they are upcoming and then released rather than having a long roadmap. Will be posting up what's coming next once the FS guide update goes live.

#15 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 21:50

That sounds very ominous, given that it was, not too long ago, your sole focus ....

#16 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 13:44

200.gif

#17 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 14:23

You are so right! Some people are so negative. And the others just want more more more give me give me give me!
If some of you were so unhappy and with the updates for new content, maybe you can find something else to do with your time. Go for a walk get some fresh air.
I myself not having been able to rush to EOC, still find the game very entertaining :)

Of course now that that is out of the way. There are some things that I would like to see prograss. When I will asked about them, I will do so in a constructive manner

#18 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 15:00

good seeing you hoofmaster but can you please staying and looking at topics in forum, there good ideas and there problem in game that you can helping making better

please staying and helping with programming

thank you very much

#19 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 20:21

You are so right! Some people are so negative. And the others just want more more more give me give me give me!
If some of you were so unhappy and with the updates for new content, maybe you can find something else to do with your time. Go for a walk get some fresh air.
I myself not having been able to rush to EOC, still find the game very entertaining :)

Of course now that that is out of the way. There are some things that I would like to see prograss. When I will asked about them, I will do so in a constructive manner

You seem to be missing the point. Players want to see updates (especially code updates) to the game otherwise they’d get the impression that the developers have lost interest in the game. With so many great ideas posted by both the players and the cows, and “approved” by HCS, there’s a lot that can be done to make Fallen Sword better and more enjoyable for current and new players.

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 20:22

I like the idea of knowing the game is getting attention hence road map...otherwise for all i know bleep all is happening and then why should i even play at that point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: