4 replies to this topic

#1 SamH

SamH

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:40

Hi, i think the game could have houses but really it would be the same house for everyone but when they enter the house it is a different instance. I think that houses would be a good idea because you could get trophies from the arena or achievement meddles etc. Also it could give the possibility for the player to make something out of the wood that they forage that they have turned into planks can be made into chairs tables or a trophy cabinet.

Please post a comment on here i would love to see the replies, and comments to further this idea and then maybe to get it into the game.

Hybrid and electric car's are stupid, especially the Prius its a stupid car - Quoted by ihatepeople 01/08/2013

#2 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:17

I'd like us to have this sort of housing too, and a similar thing for guild houses :D We would need some nice intuitive way of allowing the player to place furnishings, but the rest is within the realms of possibility :) Not anywhere near something we're planning ( or have time to do ) yet, but one for the future for sure!

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#3 RikkaLarn

RikkaLarn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 14:20

I'd like us to have this sort of housing too, and a similar thing for guild houses :D We would need some nice intuitive way of allowing the player to place furnishings, but the rest is within the realms of possibility :) Not anywhere near something we're planning ( or have time to do ) yet, but one for the future for sure!

yeah raised this as an idea for guildhouses a while ago...to work similar to the arcane sanctum dorms

Jack of all Trades....need anything at all, whisper me   :)

RikkaLarn: lvl32  Warrior    Pug: lvl 14 Mage  OwainGlynDwr lvl 9 Templar Shalhassan: lvl 3 Dogsbody   :)

Crystal Cutting 24, Farming 28, Fishing 18, Foraging 27, Forestry 27, Prospecting 35, Skinning 30, Alchemy 31, Armoursmithing 19, Cooking 36, Jewellery 16, Leatherwork 18, Tailoring 17, Weaponsmithing 18

#4 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2013 - 23:13

Not anywhere near something we're planning ( or have time to do ) yet, but one for the future for sure!

That's what I thought, but it's nice to see that you guys are open and willing to include such ideas though.  It would be a nice feature for guilds.

IGN : Bestandan

#5 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 16:19

It would be VERY nice to have a city for player houses (you would need high level maybe). 

You would have workbenches of different kind, benches, chairs, trees in your garden, ores in your mine, etc. (resources could be very expensive).

You could put on the house settings who could enter your house, use workbenches or use resources.

- You only, - Friends only, - All

They could make it in a different void, so you could expand it if needed.

You could move your house (for cash) and expand (for cash) if needed. 

To build in the house would use resources (the resources would use even more resources and more rare resources).

Just my idea, feel free to discuss further and ignore me if needed. 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: