#1 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2014 - 18:10

If you didn't know HCS have now made it 100% for people to see "ALL" your characters without having to search.

Now, no matter who you are someone can pm you if you're online simply by finding which server you're on.

I feel this will put some people off even playing (if they want some space). I know myself I sometimes want a break or had a shit day and just don't like disappointing people by saying "No".

I know they said there will be new commands like /hide to not show up online and /afk.

A update on the progress of this would be, if possible.

I made a thread regarding space on the friendlist.

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63826

Now more than ever you need more space, as you know exactly who you need to block.

Edited by Ant, 11 April 2014 - 18:11.

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#2 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2014 - 18:16

I agree with this 100% and I hope I don't offend anyone when I say sometimes I just want to skill I rushed to 45 so that I could skill when hubby is doing other things lol he likes doing dungeons with me and our friends and when he is not online that is my skilling time for sure lol I even get to skill when he is on sometimes with everyone being able to see my alts I have no privacy so please give us away to hide so we don't lose more players

• Ant likes this

#3 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 11 April 2014 - 18:28

Yes please!

Want this so much and want it now.

• Ant likes this

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#4 Removed4256

Removed4256

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 19:11

DELETED

Edited by Removed4256, 09 May 2014 - 18:51.

#5 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2014 - 19:29

I wouldn't say I'd want it over a guild system or AH priority wise, but a update of when would be nice.

You gotta strike while the iron is hot sometimes. They made the changes to highscores so they can't expect people not to ask.

Sometimes the small things count in keeping people happy.

They just want me for my body! lol

yMdtQ8A.png

@AntEldevin

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#6 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 21:05

i like how you can see who's alt's belong to who, i am 100% for privacy and you should be able to show as offline and when doing so it shows the current visual of your character to a standard offline visual so everyone offline looks the same and your name on character shows 'anonymous' or 'cloaked individual', no option to inspect or whisper, u dont need to be a celebrity to want this option @ Animatronio, some days you just arent at 100% and you get a few too many hi's or i want this and that and it can have a detrimental effect on your enjoyment.

#7 Forekin

Forekin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:23

This concept seems cool, kinda similar to blizzard's battlenet. I like the idea of having some privacy though such as /hide, hope they can implement it into Eldevin.

#8 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:39

Bump,hopefully we get an update.

@AntEldevin

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#9 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 April 2014 - 23:19

These are all good suggestions. The /afk is especially great - I can't see any reason someone wouldn't like this, and it's great for if you don't want people to talk to you. Ideally this status would appear in the friendlist for easy viewing.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#10 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 00:41

In my opinion this alt thing is a really nice feature.

A better solution would be a set whispers to friends only & an appear offline option. 

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#11 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2014 - 18:05

I would have to agree with ant here; I say make it a toggable opition; that way it benefits everyone

The world is cruel...as will I....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: