WWWolf's Content

There have been 43 items by WWWolf (Search limited from 02-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#975281 Update v2.934

Posted by WWWolf on 11 January 2017 - 19:30 in General Discussion

This is a very minor issue - not sure I would call it a bug, but I used to be able to press 0 (zero) from anywhere in FS (as long as I was not typing in a text box) and it would take me to the World Map.  This worked both with FSH on or disabled.  I'm not sure if this was an intended feature but I found it rather handy.  Now it does not work at all with or without FSH (it still refreshes the action list on the map but that's it).  

However, with FSH turned on, R does much the same as 0 used to but this only works with FSH.

Again, this is rather minor.  If it's easy to re-enable this feature that would be great but otherwise don't waste too much time on it.

Keep up the great work.  :ph34r:

#967721 Daily Quests - sneak peek!

Posted by WWWolf on 30 August 2016 - 13:07 in General Discussion

I think making the daily quests that involve creatures match your current player level, anyone can kill 75 rats in a matter of seconds... why not make ot that tad bit more challenging and make people hit creatures of their current level...

EOC players don't have creatures at their level.  For this to be fair, it would have to be for a range near the player's level. (Perhaps within 100 levels of player's current level.)

Otherwise, I like the idea :)

#967720 Daily Quests - sneak peek!

Posted by WWWolf on 30 August 2016 - 12:56 in General Discussion

* Join 5 different guilds : gain 1 BP slot

I SERIOUSLY doubt joining 5 different guilds in 1 day will ever be encouraged.

* Send 100 private messages to Hoofmaster : reward : 1 reply of Hoofmaster

I almost fell out of my chair lmao  :lol:

All joking aside, you did have some good ideas in there  :)

#963053 Unresolved Combat

Posted by WWWolf on 06 May 2016 - 18:15 in General Discussion

I have to agree with Grim here...  When you are attacking a creature and the combat is unresolved it still counts as a loss and your kill streak gets reset.  I don't see why PvP should count any different. You failed to hit your opponent with enough force to kill it.  Just because it didn't kill you, it doesn't mean you didn't fail.

#961982 Legendary Rampage!

Posted by WWWolf on 08 April 2016 - 19:41 in General Discussion

Thanks Grim :-> perfect timing for me - was not expecting this either.

#961972 Double Composing XP VI!

Posted by WWWolf on 08 April 2016 - 17:05 in General Discussion

I would have to disagree Rowbeth, given that AT THE MOMENT, BG has said there are no plans to extend composing.

Ergo, they're capped at the levels they are now, at Level 60

He has said there are no immediate plans to increase the maximum level and that there are more important updates (which I don't like but have to agree with).  He has never said it will never be increased.

Also, thank you rowbeth for explaining my pervious post :->

I too find it rather straight forward that no matter what, at least 22 of the 31 Composing Skills will not be gaining any higher levels even IF they do raise the Composing Level Cap. 

There is no point in arguing semantics...

#961930 Double Composing XP VI!

Posted by WWWolf on 07 April 2016 - 12:45 in General Discussion

Existing potions from composing are already too high - increasing them even further would be insanity.

Increasing Composing level does not increase skill levels when you are already at the max level.  As is, at level 60 there are only 9 of the 31 skills that are not at the maximum allowed level - 4 of those 9 might actually be maxed out and we just don't know it yet.

You may be right that some Composers out there just want to make more and more profit but most of us at or near 60 primarily just want to keep up some forward momentum. 

When you reach EoC leveling up your character, you still get to collect XP and gain levels but at level 60 Composing you are stuck.  You can't gain progress to the next level because there isn't one and your Composing XP doesn't just keep adding up like your Character XP.

#961883 New Composing Potion Bottles for Sale

Posted by WWWolf on 06 April 2016 - 16:59 in General Discussion

I'll bring the idea to Hoofmaster's attention. I quite like it myself.

Any word yet?

#961880 Missing Flash Sales

Posted by WWWolf on 06 April 2016 - 16:52 in General Discussion

smile.pngI really like it & honestly have been patiently waiting for this smile.png

Additionally I would like to see 4 "special" Flash Sales ONLY available for NEW & lower lvl players that appear weekly !!! think it would greatly help them & even keep some of them in the game

these 4 "special" Flash Sales should be avaiable for them until they reach lvl 250 - 300 !!!

(of course numbers are for HCS to decide)

I love the spirit of this suggestion but I see it as encouraging players to drop levels :-(

Otherwise I would be for this.

#961610 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by WWWolf on 01 April 2016 - 17:00 in General Discussion

I just thought of a new buff that should not find any opposition (but might now that I said that lol)

I haven't come up with a good name for it but the skill would be:

*X% per point chance to receive the maximum number of frags from a frag stash.

The % would ultimately be determined by HCS but if using the same as Animal Magnetism (0.2%) then @ level 500+ players would have 100% chance to get the maximum number of frags. 

For an example, the "Legendary Frag Stash" will give 300 - 400 Legendary fragments.  I am not sure exactly what the odds are of getting 400 but logic dictates it's 1 in 100 given the 100-point spread in possible fragments.  (Not all types of frag stashes are in the AH right now but Crystal and SE also have a 100-point range. I can only assume it is the same for the others at this point.)  This means that if 0.2% is used, if buffed at level 175 giving you a 35% chance it is still a lot better than the 1% you currently have.

#961422 Really bad lag

Posted by WWWolf on 29 March 2016 - 18:50 in General Discussion

yeah, some of the worst lag I have seen yet and it comes in waves  :unsure:

#961421 Should HCS implement a third additional Guild XP ranking based on activity?

Posted by WWWolf on 29 March 2016 - 18:36 in General Discussion

One would hope with 118 votes it could at least get a "nay" from HCS and be done... 

In the meantime, "bow-chika-wow-wow". 

yes, I think it's safe to say that this discussion has matured enough to get a ye/nay from the cows...

(and bump lol)

#960860 Travelling Composing

Posted by WWWolf on 18 March 2016 - 12:35 in General Discussion

There is another side to the issue that you appear to be missing.  Without Traveling Composers, some guilds have no access to these potions.  Putting a stop to the Traveling Composing would give those few guilds with high-level composers a considerable advantage...

#960370 Relic Relinquishing or Expand Guild Rights

Posted by WWWolf on 07 March 2016 - 19:36 in General Discussion

Personally, I think there should be a 48 hour minimum as I have known players who like to prepare for their hunt the day before and I don't think they should be forced to sit on the relic to the last possible minute before rushing off to their hunting ground.

Ultimately, if this gets approved, HCS will have to decide on what a reasonable cutoff time would be.  I also like lapdragon's idea about having it not relinquish automatically if it's empowered but only if the guild has a way of unempowering without being on the relic (for such a scenario as if a player joins a guild and captures a relic no one else in the guild can reach and then leaves or goes offline indefinitely).

#960368 Guild Conflict Countdown

Posted by WWWolf on 07 March 2016 - 19:22 in General Discussion

There's another countdown that could and should be shown on the player interface; composing pots. You could have opt outs if you don't want to see any of it of course. This only requires some desire by the developers to improve the game! I'm pessimistic as usual on the subject.

Yes, a count down to when your soonest potion will be ready would definitely be useful.

Of course, there are ways to fairly easily get this information where as the GvG info is extremely difficult to see if it is completed within 24 hours and you are in an active guild where the notification may be buried in pages of activity...

Still, I like your idea.

#959486 Guild Conflict Countdown

Posted by WWWolf on 19 February 2016 - 15:35 in General Discussion

Guild manage then look for "Initiated Conflicts: 0" it's right there on top of guild rp :)

If the conflict is already complete before 24 hrs is up, it will not show on that list but you still will not be able to join another guild until the 24-hour mark.

#959368 Pinata Frenzy VI

Posted by WWWolf on 17 February 2016 - 16:49 in General Discussion

2k-152k common frags...Thanks was needing it :).

yes :)

Thank you Epic for helping us get back on topic.

The event was great and much appreciated.  A big Thank You to the Fallen Sword team.

#959364 Pinata Frenzy VI

Posted by WWWolf on 17 February 2016 - 15:56 in General Discussion

You are convoluting the real cost. The minimum cost of frags is nothing but FREE stam! So the cost of making single skill pots for 30mins, in gold, is actually only 6k. 4k less than the guesstimate that had been given. If you want to buy extra frags, sure go ahead and use the numbers you threw out. That is EXTRA.

Ok, assuming you never have to buy fragments and therefore your only out of pocket cost for that particular potion is the 6k gold, what about all the gold costs to level up your Composing, not to mention your time?  There is no telling how many millions of gold I have spent just leveling up my Composing (I estimate at least around 40 million) and I'm still only level 55.

If your time is meaningless to you and you care nothing about recouping your investment costs to level in Composing then by all means, sell your potions for the gold cost.  I would be more than happy to buy potions from you at that rate.

#959360 Pinata Frenzy VI

Posted by WWWolf on 17 February 2016 - 14:51 in General Discussion

Seriously guys?  I almost didn't respond as it's somewhat off topic but lets set the record straight...

You say it only costs 10k gold to create a level 200 potion.  I'm not sure where those you talked to got that number other than perhaps the cost of 1 Legendary Fragment but here is the real breakdown.

To compose a level 200 potion for 30 minutes it costs:

6000 Gold

10 Common Fragments

6 Rare

3 Unique

1 Legendary

For commons, the best rate I typically get is around 60 per fsp which is about 3333 gold each * 10 = over 30k gold.  I have yet to buy rare but lets be generous and say you can get 100 per FSP or 2k gold each * 6 = 12k gold.  Same goes for Unique - 2k * 3 = 6k gold.  As previously stated here, about the best rate you can buy Legendary Items is 20 per FSP or 10k gold each.

Adding up the cost to buy the fragments... 30k + 12k + 6k + 10k = 58k gold plus the initial 6k cost = 64,000 gold cost if you expect to break even.

This doesn't include anything for all your costs to get up to level 60 in Composing which is EXTREMELY expensive plus the hassle of hopping from guild to guild and keeping track of all your orders...

At a bare minimum, to offer a Traveling Composer any less than 100k gold each for a level 200 potion would be an insult and 1 FSP would be quite appropriate for the cost and efforts.  1.5 FSP might be slightly on the high side but all things considered is still quite acceptable.

#959355 Relic Relinquishing or Expand Guild Rights

Posted by WWWolf on 17 February 2016 - 14:08 in General Discussion

If that was to be effective, then the only rational alternative I see would be to create a permission needed to take a Relic.

That may be a great alternative :->

@egami it's fairly easy to keep your guilds relics under control...We never take any that we don't want taken. 

That's all fine and good until a new player joins your guild and goes and grabs a relic without reading your guild rules.  You may kick them from the guild for doing so but then you still have the extra relic.

#958988 Pinata Frenzy VI

Posted by WWWolf on 12 February 2016 - 19:59 in General Discussion

thxs for frag event...but one of those darn pinata's just killed me !!!  end of kill streak..lol..payback time

Ouch! Bested by a creature 583 levels below you - that has to hurt...

It may be a bit overkill but I always buy a SSI from market before smashing Global mobs just in case...

#958987 Code Update v2.86

Posted by WWWolf on 12 February 2016 - 19:55 in General Discussion

Yes, the medals alert was made smaller to keep it from filling a large potion of the news page but this only made the back log grow bigger and bigger. 

I may be in the minority in saying this but I think a 1-time flood of the backlog would be acceptable as would returning the notification to show all medals since the last notification.  The medal flood may be a bit annoying but that will only last a short while (even shorter if you spawn a Titan right after lol).

On the Titans, I agree with yodamus on having them spawn at random times (not just on the hour) being a good thing.

#958968 Pinata Frenzy VI

Posted by WWWolf on 12 February 2016 - 13:03 in General Discussion

Great timing :-> thanks

#958942 Fallensword Profit Guide (New Player Edition)

Posted by WWWolf on 12 February 2016 - 00:46 in General Discussion

AL is not maxed until level 31...

If you happen to be in a guild that will buy your potions, you can max out Conserve at level 18 so you can make some profit then but very limited.

The Absolute earliest I would consider traveling is level 31 but you may have some difficulty selling your wares with so few maxed options unless you offer very low prices... You would have much better luck at level 37 with AM CoAt and CoDe maxed.

#958862 Fallensword Profit Guide (New Player Edition)

Posted by WWWolf on 11 February 2016 - 14:25 in General Discussion

Probably explain how to compose for minimal cost IE 20 xp pots...They cost like 6 frags and next to no gold.

There is a lot of information like this in the composing section of the wiki. http://wiki.fallensw....php/Composing 

For more detailed info on leveling up your composing as efficiently as possible, look at http://wiki.fallensw...Rare_Fragments

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: