atta222's Content

There have been 122 items by atta222 (Search limited from 01-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#995595 The Fallen Sword Mobile Beta (A Change of Perspective)

Posted by atta222 on 28 January 2019 - 16:58 in General Discussion

SUPER! Thats GREAT!!! When are we going to try it ? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD

#994721 Shadow lord siege and The Castle of Mogroth guild raid

Posted by atta222 on 07 December 2018 - 07:34 in Game Content

Looks like fun :-)

#994326 Riposte Buff Broke

Posted by atta222 on 10 October 2018 - 21:39 in General Discussion

Yes , this kind of buffs only increase the cap. You need to boost Deulist to reach the "new cap". A good method to do so is relics.

#994258 Improving Gvg/Pvp

Posted by atta222 on 01 October 2018 - 07:55 in Game Content

Thats pointless. There is no demand as much as before. as i said. its better to make all epics made from different game aspects. the game is inflated with them anyways atm.

#994213 Fallen Sword App - Beta Information

Posted by atta222 on 25 September 2018 - 07:07 in General Discussion

same issue. i thought its because i didnt update it but i didnt check tbh

#994200 Restart the game on a new server but keep the old aswell.

Posted by atta222 on 24 September 2018 - 07:14 in General Discussion

bro. you barely have player base on this server. starting a new server will kill this one. i paid for upgrades and bought gear and have plans to level to 999 and challenge my pvp pals. I definitely wont be happy seeing them moving to the new server. thats one point.

another point. yes there is a problem. but you didnt really touch it. a new server wont solve the problem.

the problem simply is. No new player+Old players lost interest in the game = Lack of player base.

Solutions =

return back old players by making them interested again. that will be by fixing the problems in game.

1) Epics non consistent prices needs to be solved.

2) Stam gain and Max Stam is just way too low for new players. the struggle they will be facing on upgrades is too much they need a little buff to keep them playing those few lower levels. do not rely on Epic quests...

3) A player will invite more players if he needs his friends help to make a team wise progress. Gvg is essential and the cows just threw its files in unknown drawer and probably have no intention of fetching it up for now. Ryebreds idea is quite nice. Also it kills two birds with one stone imo. please look into it.

4)content is consumed too fast for the current eoc. leaving them parking without anything on hand to do. content should be more challenging to them. those people beat the games current "hardship level" they need "Veteran level" hunting content.

5) An essential part in game. the pvp section. one thing is. Pvp is quite costly on Pvpers themselves. But pvp is the most unique aspect this game has compared to other games. the system is ingenious and will have a great impact on the mobile market. dont forget that multiplayer games are famous because they are games of players interacting together. we can add more to pvp. a custom ladder. for instance. the basic ladder as it is and there is custom ladders that give no tokens but can customised for players challenging each other. like forbidding the use of potions in between pvpers. or the use of buffs above level 175 or the use of buffs in the skill tree which is above the pvp bracket... etc..

6) Fix the bounty board please. its current system is way too bad. the more you pay the less chance the aggressor gets smashed. the less you pay the more chance to attract smasher.
bounty hunters were never meant to be scared cats. they were meant to be ferocious gold/fsps hunters. they take the risk of getting bountied back.

I have an idea kf making 2 ways of bountying. a gold bounty and a fsp bounty. if the victim offers gold on his bounty then hunters take shares of the prize according to the xp they cut from the bountied. if fsps bounty. then its timed and who ever hits the most gains the prize. but at least 10 hits. if time ends and no one was capable of making 10 successful wins. no one wins the prize and the bountied is removed from board.

7) Add new game aspects. like for instance the example of a familiar you can level which will help you in your battles latter on. maybe current eoc will need to relay on it in the future to level their main characters too.

Maybe familiars are different with different base stats and their base stats grow differently like a familiar that grows defense the most while another that grows attack the most. that will open the gate for familiar related buffs. can be invented or composed.

also it can open the game for monster tamers. people who breed familiars and grow em up then sell them.

familiars will need to be fed regularly that might need us to invent certain food for it.

they might be guild tagged and the guild must work togather to upkeep them , feed them , level them up...

food maker/inventors get to sell familiar food in AH.

they can be different. dragons, cats, dogs, zombies, snakes, "groot" , etc..

maybe we can make familiars only included in Gvg battles only. They will need to be sustained and leveled by guild members. members need to invent their food and pile them in the guild stockpile.

each familiar eats something different from the other. which needs different ingredients. guild founders can pay those lower levels to farm the ingredients for them and then invent the food and put it in the stockpile to feed it to the familiar/s.

they can bought and sold but they only join Gvg battles or during hunts. well , they ll need a well rounded system for how they function. bright idea nevertheless.

*****BUT please fix us the current problems before adding new stuff. I am 100% sure , current problems if fixed will make a root change to the game. I am even ready to support the game either financially or adv. wise through my twitter and other social acc.s

The CORE problem ofc. is the lack of New player base. we assume thats going to be fixed with the mobile app and a little advertisement. thats for sure but a half backed mobile app will do more harm than gold. please take current players opinions seriousely and do not publish the app before solving those problems we have.

Ofc. we would appreciate it if the HCS buffs the devs. of the app with the Highest Epic doubler possible because it took em too much already. our buffs will run out before the app is done...

jeez. now people gave up on this server and asking for a new one...

#994113 Restart the game on a new server but keep the old aswell.

Posted by atta222 on 20 September 2018 - 12:09 in General Discussion

I doubt I want to reply the game and restart my upgrades from the 0 point too. but i cant find the challenge. the fun that should be. fix gvg, titan hunting epics depreciation, fix player base before thinking of restarting all over again...

#994027 Armies!

Posted by atta222 on 15 September 2018 - 16:53 in General Discussion

thats quite an amazing idea. +1 . also try to think of something to figure out how to kill the small guilds advantage Vs big guilds.

Gvg was a way for guilds to compete not a way to break down guild into bits farming RP.

#994026 PvP Toplists

Posted by atta222 on 15 September 2018 - 16:49 in General Discussion

:huh: Are you Santa Claus?

The app would of been functioning and advertisements would of been filling the internet if i was Santa. sadly am not lol

#994019 Reset Player Reset

Posted by atta222 on 15 September 2018 - 10:08 in General Discussion

its quite reasonable for a reset if its because a game change. unless they nerf SH and everyone would want damage again.

#994018 PvP Toplists

Posted by atta222 on 15 September 2018 - 10:06 in General Discussion

Can't see the harm in it. Don't see it happening until after the app though. Just the way it is sadly.

whenever someone mentions the app, my belly wiggles :)

#993914 Armies!

Posted by atta222 on 08 September 2018 - 13:02 in General Discussion

Nice idea. Can Be added like Soldiers Joinning Gvg Battles. Guild members pay to recruit them and then use them to fight along side them in Gvg Battles. Gvg battles can be done several ways. a seasonal one and the normal regular gvg. Seasonal Gvg can host the intervention of those soldiers. which have a unique fighting system influenced by members activity and other modifiers, etc... well that opens the gate to many great ideas at the very least ....

#993858 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 05 September 2018 - 11:50 in General Discussion

i am interested in chance buffs that work as a double edged sword. Specialy the sort of trading Stats according to the percentage of stats.

That way having way too high stats to fight a very little Stat by overpowering it will be dangerous. it will work great for Gvg defense.

HCS never wanted players to have a complete nice and sweet 100 successful hits anyways. they wanted score and skill to play the game between guilds.

for instance.

Unfair Trade (Buff) (Pvp Only) :- 0.1% Chance per point that 0.1% of attackers Stats is added to each stat below the average of his stats if you were offline for more than 30 min.

and once again. numbers can be fixed. just tell me what you think about it.

#993857 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 05 September 2018 - 11:40 in General Discussion

Divergent (Buff) : 0.025% per point boost to all Stats per Set equipped if both your defense and Armor gained by equipped gear are higher than the Average of all your Stats gained by equipped gear.

Note 1: The Buff is Visible a d have same characteristics as SH SW AB KE
Note 2: The buff is aimed to boost the hybrid setups and give new possibilities of formulating more and better sets.
Note 3: Please dont criticise the numbers. it can be fixed, just tell me how do you think about the idea.
Note 4: As an explanation if you have 6K Armor and 6K defense while the Average of all (Damage:Attack:Armor:Defense:HP) is 5K then you gain the boost.

#993854 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 05 September 2018 - 09:28 in General Discussion

:) what buffs are you having trouble with?

its a game play strategy.. kind of suicidal, used for defending but due to the availability of high leveled hit back buffs , its now used for aggression too. it relays on wearing gear that boosts Atk and damage only while using epic buffs to swing back if you miss.

Epic last ditch, Force Shield along with Side Step, High guard, Shock wave ...

I would rather have a buff that works while defending only that give a chance of messing up that strategy.

ans yes i agree its chances in the end but with high level of those buffs it becomes a 100% chance of swinging back several times. while loading all in offense. its kinda hard to counter.

#993845 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 04 September 2018 - 16:34 in General Discussion

think of some buff to counter the Full offense + Epic hit back buffs with me then @murbane. LOL

#993833 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 03 September 2018 - 21:43 in General Discussion

Ultimate Flip (Buff) (Pvp Only) : 0.2% Chance to flip opponents Attack with his defense and Damage with his Armor. This Buff activates when attacking only.

Note: This buff was meant to fight going into full offense + hit back buffs which will become nearly a 100% chance to keep on hitting back with Crystal ladder pots.

#993831 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 03 September 2018 - 15:58 in General Discussion

Cold War (Buff) (PvP only) : 0.05% per point of opponents Attack and Damage is transferred to his Defense and Armor.

Note : Activates before Constitution and Sanctuary.

#993830 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 03 September 2018 - 15:54 in General Discussion

Unbound Fight (Buff) (PvP Only): 0.1% per point that Attack of both opponents will be increased by 0.2% per point.

Note: Activates before Fumble.

#993829 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 03 September 2018 - 15:37 in General Discussion

The Forbidden Trade (Buff) (PvP Only) : 0.2% per point that 0.25% per point of opponents Armor and Defense is transferred to your damage and Attack while 0.25% per point of your Damage and Attack is transferred to opponents Armor and Defense.

Note : Attack-Defense and Armor-Damage
Note 2: Sequence buff. Activates in red strictly before combat after Constitution and Sanctuary.

#993772 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 28 August 2018 - 12:42 in General Discussion

as far as the "2%", see the following:
https://forums.hunte...showtopic=76398

im short, there is no 2% rule, but just a hidden value the cows wont even give hints for lol. which is fine by me.

some of the enhancements give you the chance, while others you have to do some tricky math for.
master inventor for example, is less then 5% by what i was able to deduce last time i tried.

and i can guarantee you that if the pots were a single buff, no one would ever bother making them :/
see my examples above as a possible example that would fit better. im not trying to say my ideas better, far from it, just that single buffs from epics wouldnt cut it.

I know about the 2%.

As for single buffs. It's just examples. It can be a single buff but last 600 min for example. That's way too good for the ladder and worth having. But can also be 3 buffs , etc. Cows know better about it and how to balance it. We just introduce our ideas.

#993764 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 28 August 2018 - 10:52 in General Discussion

while interesting, i dont think the cows are going to add anything to modify the mystery number that grants random wins. A secondary number however may indeed be possible. rather than "defense crusher", perhaps "quickstep". The enhancement granting you a chance to reduce your targets defense by 25% (at 100% bar), the chance being a mystery number like that other enhancement... *glares at the minuscule bonus given by master inventor again*

the armor setups need the boost honestly, eventually it all comes down to def setups because of the large number of buffs in favor of def. and kudos on your math :D the standard 17.5% with the max of 4 sets equipped :D i think this would bring in some variety to sets that people use again.

hmm... Personally i like the idea, but i dont think the cows will do anything with it given their history lol. We already have access to so many epic pots as well, be they event related, purchased chests, or timed events. Sure this would give us access to a somewhat endless supply and could promote finishing off titans and the price revival of epics, but we would also have to take into consideration the buffs we would be getting. they would have to be higher or equal to the ones we can get from event chests, but not so high as to discourage composing. Using multiple epics from different titans could possibly mean we could see higher levels since they would be made from (imo) bare minimum of 3 epics +resources, but theres still the matter of which buffs we'd be getting out of said pots. the obvious pots will be some centered on pvp, while others hunting, but i think if something like this was implemented, they could also make special pots that would give bonuses for titan hunters and SE hunters as well.

for example, a titan pot that gives high level teleport, titan hunter, and light foot even. maybe even a new "titan slayer" buff that works similar to the SE slayer buff.

and the SE hunter pot could have high LF, SE slayer, teleport, and a new buff "impish resilience" which would grant your imp the ability to keep one life remaining when a SE hits you. so instead of one save, it would be able to (or maybe have a chance) survive 2 hits instead of just the one.

Well about Enchantments. They are a mystery anyways. Who knows what's the real percentage of those stuff kicking in.

Yes I do understand that there is some stuff that should keep mystery or the players have to discover them themselves.

But how would new players know about this 2% ? An enchantment stating that there a chance for defense to fail would do the trick. Doesn't have to have numbers.

As for Titan Drops and Potions. Consumables are way better than non consumables as rewards. Consumables get used by time as for Epics they just get inflated . They made the tiering thing to fix the inflation. I talked about how to stop the continuous inflation of Epics and revive the other game aspects respectively in another thread called Epics true Value.

But as matter of fact making a level 500 Rage from Oggys won't turn things upside down as an Example.

A Level 500 Great Vigor from Kraken

A Level 500 Evade From Wazrags.

A level 500 Berserk from ... Etc..

Base Boosting buffs from Titan Drops. Won't affect global Event pots. Not everyone is going to make them unless they need/use them specialty berserk. Can be another way to make potions and sell them when epics value drops.

Ladder peeps would eventually consume all this when they get crazy about their fight without regards to price.

#993763 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 28 August 2018 - 10:40 in General Discussion

'nother idea; a buff/potion that prevents your opponents' anti-deflect buff from activating

Haha that's over stretched. Even though I started to hate deflect my slef , it's still doing a good job along with Anti deflect. Let's be honest about it. it's the most annoying 2 buffs in game yet they some how make some balance.

#993758 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 27 August 2018 - 15:22 in General Discussion

Another idea, I mentioned it somewhere else buutt let's leave it here.

Inventable Epic Potions from Titan Drops. Some titans are getting way too cheap. Specially the low leveled ones , etc... Let's melt those gear and drink em for the slaughter :)

#993757 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by atta222 on 27 August 2018 - 15:19 in General Discussion

Also I should say we need a buff for HP. At least Visible HP like Smashing hammer, KE , Shield Wall and Armor Boost.

A boost to HP based on number of sets. But the buff shouldn't be so strong since it ll add to armor and weaken defense setups in comparison.

Green Regeneration Buff : 0.025 per point per set fully equipped boost to HP Stats.

It ll give HP the same love other Stats has, even though it ll affect SC a little but it ll make meaning to those HP Boosting Gear. And also for people who have all stats in HP.

Can be a level 4K buff though. Just for the balance. After all this will be a boost to armor Setups.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: