• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kenchirou

Kenchirou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 18:08

I was thinking that it would be great if there's a weapon upgrade shop that has many stuff that you can buy or you can edit your weapon too, change colour and stuff like that ! 

The weapon upgrade shop has : add new gem slot for a price (2 gem slots at max),, or reset ur roll '' try different rolls '' and the weapon upgrade shop needs 30days cool down

Weapon upgrade shop also got weapons list that players put a weapon they dont want or they want to sell , The weapon upgrade shop will  auto-price it for a higher price from vendor price just a bit 

I really think it would be helpfull cus alot of players hate their rolls or need an extra gem slot and they dont have the time to hunt for the right roll 

:) I hope you like my idea everyone! :D 

love ya all =DD 

~(^-^~) (~^-^)~ Kenchirou

Kench's Remants industries

o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

tumblr_n8wwh7rh9N1rw3w54o3_r1_500.gif_________________________________________________________

~ Never be a salad, Be the best god damn broccoli you could ever be ~

All Remants for sale Click ---------------> HERE

#2 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 May 2014 - 18:16

Totally agree with the re-roll.  30-day cooldown is okay as long as it can be reset with with a couple of EP.

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#3 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 18:54

can someone explain what a roll is?  newbie question, thanks and sounds like a good idea though I'm still learning here so don't  know a lot about the weapons and gear stuff yet. :rolleyes:

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#4 InHaste

InHaste

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 20:59

I've also had this same idea but only kept it to myself. I'm glad you made this thread, it's a well built suggestion, and I agree with it. Although personally, I think there should be no cooldown, only a price to pay per re roll and adding a gem slot.

LazyAF - Ranger - Level 45

InHaste - Healer - Level 32

3721425.png

#5 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 00:31

can someone explain what a roll is?  newbie question, thanks and sounds like a good idea though I'm still learning here so don't  know a lot about the weapons and gear stuff yet. :rolleyes:

I'll use a weapon as an example (but this can apply to belts and off hand items as well)

It's like rolling dice to try an get the highest number you can. With a roll on a weapon, you get both a random type from one die and random amount added to that type from the other die; at the time you acquire it (either from a drop or from crafting it). The types that you get can from each dice roll may include either haste, life steal, attack power, accuracy, crit, damage, etc. Along with that, you will get a random amount applied to that type.

So let's say you find a level 40 sorc staff and it shows a pair of red dice on the stats. And you are lucky and there is a second pair of red dice on the stats. And the random roll comes out as:

178 Spell Haste Rating / 188 Spell Accuracy Rating

(the first pair of dice rolled gave you the spell haste from die 1 and the amount added to haste from die 2)

(the second pair of dice rolled gave you the accuracy from die 1 and the amount added to accuracy from die 2)

It's not a bad roll, but a very nice one of these will have both rolls being Spell Haste rating, which you could then sell it to a healer ;) (especially the level 45 staff from BT dungeon last boss. A nice one there will earn you 800-1200 EP and name your price for perfect rolls)

So an item with a good roll type and roll amount, specifically for a certain character class, can have a lot of value.

P.S. - good suggestion here Kenchirou

Edited by zargon, 26 May 2014 - 01:07.

#6 Kenchirou

Kenchirou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:43

Thanks all =)  Was really nice of you all , thanks for all the support :):D

Kench's Remants industries

o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

tumblr_n8wwh7rh9N1rw3w54o3_r1_500.gif_________________________________________________________

~ Never be a salad, Be the best god damn broccoli you could ever be ~

All Remants for sale Click ---------------> HERE

#7 xXxMomoxXx

xXxMomoxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:11

I only want Haircut and Fat char >;o

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

[Tool]Talent Planner

More stuff on my 'about me'.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

#8 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Poland

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:27

I thought about weapon's vanities, it would be nice xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana