Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2013 - 15:42

We've updated the Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide again today with further improvements:
  • Fixed an issue with creature type search not working after the first page of search results.
  • You can now search for items that are part of any set.
  • Items now show which recipe creates them (if any).
  • Recipes now show the item that they create.

We'll be working on even more improvements next week as well as getting composing ready for release the following week.

When Composing is close to release, we'll be putting up a poll on to the forum to let you decide the order you would like to see the improvements on the Development Roadmap implemented (as well as adding as few more to the queue and adding estimated timescales to each of the improvements).

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 MGH HiddnNinja

MGH HiddnNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 15:55

I don't know if this is in your plans for next week, but I believe while looking at the items it should show what recipe they are used in if they are used in a recipe. Some of the items on the wiki page such as the Reborn Dragon Ring shows that it is used in 3 recipes (I believe it's used in more, but I may be mistaken) but the UFSG does not show that. But the Reborn Guardian Armor (which i'm using for my example) is used in the Recipe of Odhars Rune, that is not shown on the wiki or the UFSG. If you guys could update the UFSG so it shows all the recipe's that an item is used in on the item page, so that when I find an item that says in blue *Used in a Recipe(s)* I won't have to go through all my recipe's to find out which recipe it is used in! -HiddnNinja

#3 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2013 - 15:58

thank you!

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 15:59

still kinda useless...ideal example was given too you and wasnt implemented purplet plant when you extract gives you the purple flower so now i have the flower what do i do with it checking the ultimate guide would be great if it listed all the recipes that item was used in same goes with anything else that can be used in recipes

#5 MGH HiddnNinja

MGH HiddnNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:02

I was getting at the same idea as Hades...just with items instead of components :)

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:08

still kinda useless...ideal example was given too you and wasnt implemented purplet plant when you extract gives you the purple flower so now i have the flower what do i do with it checking the ultimate guide would be great if it listed all the recipes that item was used in same goes with anything else that can be used in recipes

We're going to be adding that in the v1.3 update next week :)

#7 xxrange7xx

xxrange7xx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:10

+1 to both hades and hidden ninja also i dont know if this has been mentioned before but i would love it if you could compare two items or sets side by side with their stats and their enchantments.

#8 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:40

We're going to be adding that in the v1.3 update next week :)

brilliant

#9 jinks

jinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 16:57

Good stuff, I came on here to suggest the same thing hades and ninja have :)  Glad its on its way :)

#10 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 19:46

I thought all the recipes DID show what they created.  Incidentally, while looking at recipes on the AH today I was finding it said that I knew a lot of recipes that I did not know  IE. level 850 for example.  Could someone else check this out?

#11 thedoc70

thedoc70

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2013 - 20:12

I thought all the recipes DID show what they created.  Incidentally, while looking at recipes on the AH today I was finding it said that I knew a lot of recipes that I did not know  IE. level 850 for example.  Could someone else check this out?

I've just had a look and it said i knew a level 1175 recipe - Filled Miners Ore Box recipe.

mll7dl.png

#12 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 00:09

some Quest Book links to the UFSG don't work.. 

the quest rewards should be labeled on item page.. should also have link to quest

should be able to sort top first / bottom first by clicking the links multiple times.. links such as Name, Level, Attack, Damage, etc..

#13 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 00:14

i also don't like how you look up sets with the "Is Set Item" button.. recipes, resources, and potions still show up.

sets needs to be displayed like the Wiki so you can compare set combinations easily. 

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 00:46

i also don't like how you look up sets with the "Is Set Item" button.. recipes, resources, and potions still show up.

sets needs to be displayed like the Wiki so you can compare set combinations easily. 

Whilst I like the way the wiki has it, it's also extremely lazy for folk too.. What's so hard about looking a set and seeing what the pieces are. Do you want the UFSG to look exactly like the wiki ? - I know I don't. Both have their strengths, but also, both have their weaknesses ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#15 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 00:48

Whilst I like the way the wiki has it, it's also extremely lazy for folk too.. What's so hard about looking a set and seeing what the pieces are. Do you want the UFSG to look exactly like the wiki ? - I know I don't. Both have their strengths, but also, both have their weaknesses ...

Why not try to take just the strengths from the wiki and put them into the UFSG? :).

#16 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 00:49

Yeah. Then it would make it truly "ultimate"

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:15

Why not try to take just the strengths from the wiki and put them into the UFSG? :).

I don't know, so this is just speculation, but I'd imagine that's a lot more work ?

The more time he spends on the UFSG, the longer it'll be before composing ...

So, for now at least, I'm happy with that "Is Set Item" checkbox 

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:40

I don't know, so this is just speculation, but I'd imagine that's a lot more work ?

The more time he spends on the UFSG, the longer it'll be before composing ...

So, for now at least, I'm happy with that "Is Set Item" checkbox 

I meant as a long term project. Sorry it didn't come across that way.

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:28

When Composing is close to release, we'll be putting up a poll on to the forum to let you decide the order you would like to see the improvements on the Development Roadmap implemented (as well as adding as few more to the queue and adding estimated timescales to each of the improvements).

~ The Fallen Sword Team

please upgrade the Quick Buff Menu soon :D buff package sets, self buff, etc ;)

#20 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2013 - 15:48

Hoof .. PLEASE ... this is vital! http://forums.hunted...showtopic=55640

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: