21 replies to this topic

#1 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:24

Hello

This are exactly the type of changes that keep pissing me off...

Okay the lvl 40 wb items that drop in TR now... All fun and fine but I'm not going their ever again. I did quit ARG because of the unnessary Knockdowns as it pissed me off very badly. (And alot of people did quit it for same reason before it was fixed)

And now you just go and make the mobs run faster so they stun my ass all the time? I can't even run to boss. I as a tank have to get a second pair of boots with a zirconia and even then i'm not sure i'll be faster than the mobs their.

And again an unanounced nerf. Do you guys honestly think we're retarded and won't see those changes. TR was one of the only dungeons higher lvled peoples actively ran because of the decent awards for doing them. I personally no longer feel the need to do those dungeons because My pulls gets interupted constantly.

Could you guys even give me an explanation why you'd make the mobs faster? A lvl 45 tank shouldn't be able to pull into a boss? by the time i reach the boss i already lost like 75% of my hp just from all the stuns and I got a shitton of meelee defence not even to mention that lvl 40 tanks probly can only take 2-3 groups at a time because of all the stuns while pulling the mobs.

This is exactly the type of changes we ment. Why is every single difficulty increase of dungeons paid by tanks/healers? And it ain't even making dungeons harder it's just making them longer and less rewarding and thus motivating even less people to run them again for NEW people who want to do them for their sets...

/A very annoyed player who's getting pretty tired of having to complain all the time

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:32

Alpha is quite right

they run faster now

lower level ppl are gonna suffer more and more with this they will have to take very little  amount of mobs.

Still hubum has asked before plz document the changes plz.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:39

A group of us did this in beta, tank ran to first boss pulling all mobs, then the rest of the group killed the mobs, HCS said this was not supposed to happen as we were supposed to fight our way through (there's a post about this somewhere) so, it seems that it hasn't been boosted, maybe just put the way it's supposed to be? :)

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#4 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:44

I agree with Alpha whats reason to change speed of jags? Now im sure i wont help lower lvls in tr cause it will make it too long and boring. Dont understand this change

#5 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:45

A group of us did this in beta, tank ran to first boss pulling all mobs, then the rest of the group killed the mobs, HCS said this was not supposed to happen as we were supposed to fight our way through (there's a post about this somewhere) so, it seems that it hasn't been boosted, maybe just put the way it's supposed to be? :)

Just so you know you shouldn't do that with TR gear aggreed But i got fabled set and full 45 gear and all absolut onyxes.

So endgame tanks should be able to. It still is able to for us but it's just alot harder for new players and those lvl 40 tanks already have a hard time doing those dungeons.

And that "We didn't intend that" Is kinda pissing me off... I'm sure they didn't intend WBs to lagg as bad as they do now. 

And to those who say "All you do is whine"  Yes I do because when stuff pisses me off I say it

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#6 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:52

You know why they make these changes? Because people do the "I quit because of ______" threads all the time.  They complain because things aren't hard or challenging enough.  They make forum posts because they're unhappy.  So what do the devs do? Make it harder because of grieving on the forums. Is it fair? I don't think so, but what choice do they have?  

TR was one of my favorite dungeons to run.  I haven't tried it with the changes, but I'm already disheartened by what you've stated as change is not always a good thing. Some things should just be left alone.  

8TLwd.jpg

#7 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:53

Im not tanking TR again as long as it is like this. 

#8 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:22

Tested: you cant go first boss without tank being stunned 2 times with a abs zirconia in the boots... so normal tanks have to be stunned 3 times at least

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#9 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:45

OMG They ruined TR now TOO????? It was my 2nd favorite dungeon.... What is left? :o

#10 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:46

with pure zirc== no stuns ;)

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#11 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:47

And why are all these changes always always always not in patch notes?  Avoid the outrage by keeping it quiet?  T_T

#12 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:48

It's stuff like these that make those who wait and hope to give up.  Undocumented nerfs.  Wrong prioritization on what they update.  Every update always feels 1 step forward 3 steps back recently.  

#13 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:51

Now I'm curious.  Did anyone even actually report anything about this?  Was there a reason this was on top of priorities at all?

#14 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 15:11

I think, every saturday and sunday is a "dev laugh at players day".

They do something silly to irritate the heck out of us, and laugh through the weekends.

A cold beer and a good laugh, who wouldn't enjoy that.  

Edited by xpwaste, 14 June 2014 - 15:12.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#15 xXxMomoxXx

xXxMomoxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 15:12

=.= ''

I Hate those undocumented changes =.=

Edit: Doubled post

Edited by MomoY, 14 June 2014 - 15:13.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

[Tool]Talent Planner

More stuff on my 'about me'.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

#16 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 15:12

PREPARE FOR THE ALMITHY ANSWER:

"It was not in our plans for cougars to run so slow so we fixed it"

Now I'm curious.  Did anyone even actually report anything about this?  Was there a reason this was on top of priorities at all?

+1

Edited by Susej, 14 June 2014 - 15:14.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#17 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 15:17

Game is slowly being broken with suprise changes that aren't needed, and unnecessary changes that are not key issues

#18 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:46

way to many thing add to this issue, Like Change to landfill npc trash mod love grind area till over farmed nerf came stun snear all time so no longer grind there, Owl bear's high spawn rate nice drop rate lvl 34 Owl bear's slow spawn rate lower drop rate's.

Other mob's add stun/snear reported suprise update, Ranger in Nidaro's - Vampire' area Ranger DPS increase - BT Range DPS bost ?

Other thing should add to this list, of suprise update's......

Very much so this is only effecting new palyer's who are geting to these area's, thought was trying gain new player's not lose them when reach lvl 30.....

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#19 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:15

This reminds me of when I asked why they lowered the drop rates in game, at the time they increased the drops rate of fusion powder, and they insisted that no changes are made to the game that are not in the patch notes. However, every single patch has had hidden changes not included in the patch notes, just like this.

Apparently, it's only the ones that make the game look like it's getting better that are in the notes. That's why can't help but laugh a bit at all the "thank you, you guys are great" replies that flood the patch notes, before anyone has even bothered to play and see what they have messed up.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#20 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:48

They could at least make a "spoiler" with all small changes.

Spoiler

Edited by EJK, 16 June 2014 - 08:54.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: