14 replies to this topic

#1 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 15:45

I need the Cro Gin Rifle

I haven't found a clue anywhere as to how to get it , where to go to look for it, what drops it, etc etc

It's listed as a mission item in the blueprint for the Plasma Caster - but everywhere I've been looking for this the Mission Finder buff has done less than no good at all....

Can anybody toss me some crumbs here ???

#2 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 16:11

Cro Gin Rifle is blue print

232 Plasma Caster: The Cro Gin Rifle is a BP made in 233, Plasma Chamber is a BP made in 234

#3 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 16:26

Ed

ty ty ty now maybe I can use my energy for someat other than tearing my hair out lolz

#4 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 16:37

no sign of Blueprint for Cro Gin Rifle, in shop Phantom Field Mart in Field of Stone area (level 233) so, the blueprint itself is a mission item ???

#5 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 16:57

no sign of any blueprint for the Cro Gin Rifle

stupid damn mission !!

#6 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:32

I know there made there, did you buy 3 blueprints from the 232 store if there not in 233 i bought them early in 232?

#7 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:43

ok,

in inquiring about this, I have heard of a few others having the same damned problem. I am just leaving the Tar Thal Gate (I just reached level 236) I will go back and list all the damned blueprints in the stores, just to dispel this misinformation.

#8 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:54

in Phantom Grounds Gearup shop: level 232

1 Kamzar Caster Blueprint (mission item)
2 Kamzar Trophy Blueprint (mission item)
3 Phantom Dagger Bluepring (mission item)

none of these are for a Cro Gin Rifle

#9 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:54

I got it, when you complete the Lamps of the Dead mission at 5,2
You receive 421,639 Xp + 10 Skill Points + 1 x Cro Gin Rifle Blueprint

#10 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:56

stupid me assuming you'd finish earlier missions before later ones, and that later missions wouldn't contain things you need to complete earlier missions....

parr for the course, more damn cowpatties.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#11 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:58

ty,

I will straightaway go check it out.... :roll:

#12 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 17:59

the mission finishes at level 240 and yes there are more twists than this, LOL

#13 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 18:16

as I'd assumed to begin with, the thing you need is in the Stone Fields area (the only place where there's any entities with same name as the thing you are after, Doh)

Spoiler: !!!! there is NO indication on the map that there is anything special in this area, but similar to the damned Crack in the Wall from a few levels back. The maps can no longer be trusted. In future if there's something you can't find, you have to make certain you search every square inch of the level..... twice if you don't get it the first time.....

cowz haz no consistency or method to madness anymore evidently.... this doesn't suprise me but it sure enuf P1sses me OFF !!

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 May 2010 - 16:10

Hi there.

The Mission text warns you that there are two creatures in the realm and that you only want one of them. As for indications on the map, did you check the popups? One of them is different from the others. Everything makes sense if you take your time and read the mission text.In that, we are perfectly consistant. Read mission text, it'll tell you what you need to know.

#15 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 21:54

Hi there.

The Mission text warns you that there are two creatures in the realm and that you only want one of them. As for indications on the map, did you check the popups? One of them is different from the others. Everything makes sense if you take your time and read the mission text.In that, we are perfectly consistant. Read mission text, it'll tell you what you need to know.

I hate to admit it BG but i have a bad habit for not reading the story that blends in with the mission text or my buffs runs out, when it's difficult to find another buffer you develop a bad habit of only reading the bold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: