Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2013 - 16:49

The new 1600+ skills are now live!

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on the new skills, we've taken your comments on board and made a few changes.

We're no longer adding the Allied Frenzy skill. Instead we have changed the Assist skill to the following:

Posted Image
Assist
+0.05% per point chance of one of your allies who is up to 25 (+1 level per point) levels above your level assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp).

We've moved the new Guild Buffer skill from level 1600+ down to level 600+.

We've added the Shield Wall skill at level 1600+.

Posted Image
Shield Wall
+0.05% per point to your Defense for each complete set equipped.

The gold required in-hand for Heavy Weight and Gold Foot has been reduced from 5,000 to 2,500.

Armor Boost has been increased from +0.02% to +0.05% per point.

Due to the skill changes, all current players can now use the 'Reset All Skill Points' upgrade once for free. Note that free skill resets do not stack.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 16:50

Nice :D

#3 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 16:54

Thank you for listening :)

x4gK4aR.png

#4 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 16:54

We're no longer adding the Allied Frenzy skill. Instead we have changed the Assist skill to the following:

Posted Image
Assist
+0.05% per point chance of one of your allies who is up to 25 (+1 level per point) levels above your level assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp).

So, this means that at lvl 175, Assist will draw from allies up to 200 levels above my own? Do these players need to be active?

#5 Anemie

Anemie

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 16:55

Don't care about the buffs ATM(will probably use some in the future though).

Thanks for the free skill reset...
If only you would(even as a mistake) add 1 free player reset. :D

#6 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:00

Great :) Glad you moved Guild Buffer down to a more reasonable bracket! It's quite heart-warming to know that HCS actually listens to its players 8)

Just one inquiry: When are the other buffs that are going to be implemented in the lower level brackets being released? They seem like they would be great additions to my PvP Skills Set so I wanted to know :D

Also once again I ask, can ANYONE PLEASE tell me where I can find the list of ALL the new buffs (for the lower level brackets) and their effects? Would be greatly appreciated!

#7 hmfic

hmfic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:04

shield wall = 34% increase to defense (if 4 sets equipped...which is uber easy)...with dispel curse and flinch don't you think this is a wee bit over powered?

same with armor boost.... 34% increase? really....nobody feels that adding 1/3 to armor/def is over powered?

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:05

did it just get OP in here or is it just me?

#9 hmfic

hmfic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:06

did it just get OP in here or is it just me?

not just you

#10 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:18

Any activity is good activity I think I understand about the new assist buff, I assume that your lower level allies are still capped at (now) 25 levels below you? If so, I've never really understood the reasoning behind that. Some of my lower level allies really kick a.... (ahem..) have applied their skill points wisely :mrgreen: And a point of damage is a point of damage no matter what level gives it.

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:26

shield wall = 34% increase to defense (if 4 sets equipped...which is uber easy)...with dispel curse and flinch don't you think this is a wee bit over powered?

same with armor boost.... 34% increase? really....nobody feels that adding 1/3 to armor/def is over powered?

We did suggest reducing it to 0.02% but the feedback was it was too low at that.

If you think it is OP, there are two choices I think:

1) Cap it to a limit of 2 sets - making it a 17% increase.

2) Reduce it to +0.025% (same % increase, but would require 4 sets).

#12 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:26

2 questions:

Does GUILD BUFFER activate when buffing yourself (because you are in the guild too).
and
Does GUILD BUFFER stack with BUFF MASTER? So at 175: 35% to halve stamina cost with buff master, then 44% with guild buffer, or 79% total, etc.

Can you clarify this please and thank you? :)

PS. Thanks for the skill reset!

#13 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:36

We did suggest reducing it to 0.02% but the feedback was it was too low at that.

If you think it is OP, there are two choices I think:

1) Cap it to a limit of 2 sets - making it a 17% increase.

2) Reduce it to +0.025% (same % increase, but would require 4 sets).

It is not overpowered. That matches up with the similar buffs for other stats... Keen edge and smashing hammer. If anything it now makes pvp more interesting with new and more challenging sets to compete against.

Also did you adjust gold foot at all? Or is it still expensive at 5,000 gold?

#14 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:36

Any activity is good activity I think I understand about the new assist buff, I assume that your lower level allies are still capped at (now) 25 levels below you? If so, I've never really understood the reasoning behind that. Some of my lower level allies really kick a.... (ahem..) have applied their skill points wisely :mrgreen: And a point of damage is a point of damage no matter what level gives it.

i don't see anything capping assist from lower level allies. then or now :)

#15 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:39

The buffs are not overpowered.

I tried the armor buff and came to:
Attack: 10615 (+4973) Defense: 71 (+65)
Armor: 12658 (+4802) Damage: 13979

Defense buff:
Attack: 22117 (+11872) Defense: 12238 (+5204)
Armor: 79 (+75) Damage: 7082 (+3682)

They are easily beatable.

When will we see the other buffs implemented? I WANTED TO BE TRENDY. :P

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:41

i don't see anything capping assist from lower level allies. then or now :)

+0.05% per point chance of one of your allies assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp - note this also excludes allies whom are more than 25 levels above or below you.).

tis the old way --^

tis the new way --v

#17 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:49

Is guild buffer working correctly? I casted guild member 125 stamina worth of buffs, and I user 125 stamina, while I had Guild Buffer and Buff Master active? My maths tells that at least one should have activated?

edit: tested other guildie, again same results, this time 435 stamina spent. I must be unluckiest person in FS

#18 rush0

rush0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2013 - 17:58

great stuff, truly some of these buffs are real sweet, Guild buffer i think will be a hit, still a bit curious to see that Gold Foot, and come on guys please don't start selling it for 2 fsp, lolll

#19 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2013 - 18:02

Does Buff Master and Guild buffer stack when casting on guild mates?

#20 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 25 March 2013 - 18:03

Does Buff Master and Guild buffer stack when casting on guild mates?

Looks like they cancel each other :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: