12 replies to this topic

#1 Grimmhawk

Grimmhawk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 22:44

Stopping by to say howdy and see how everyones doing. So, how is everyone? What have I missed while I was away?

#2 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2014 - 23:58

Hey, I saw your work and I like it so much, sad that I wasn't making avis when you did

clock96.gif

#3 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2014 - 00:10

Btw, are you going to get back to graphics ? Maybe anything for the GGT hopefully ? If you are busy then that's cool too

clock96.gif

#4 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2014 - 18:46

Damn Grimm its been a long time. I'm doing alright, havent really touched PS in a while but I still lurk on the forums. How has life been treating you?

#5 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 22:03

Still checking from time to time here on forums. It would be cool to see some new stuff from you Grimm and TF  :)

#6 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:59

Wes!!!! Hey bud. :D

Also, im so rusty I'd just be making poop. No one wants that.

#7 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:18

Nice to see you Grimm, You ain't missing much, Sadly this place is slowly dying. It's upsetting to see..

o7Yo7oJ.png

#8 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:01

Nice to see you Grimm, You ain't missing much, Sadly this place is slowly dying. It's upsetting to see..

Its not dying so much now, there is my shop and Xed opened a shop, maybe Halo will settle with the shop he has now, also the GGT will be coming up very soon which I think rpm will host, btw who should announce rpm as the host ? I think we all agree on rpm

clock96.gif

#9 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:17

Its not dying so much now, there is my shop and Xed opened a shop, maybe Halo will settle with the shop he has now, also the GGT will be coming up very soon which I think rpm will host, btw who should announce rpm as the host ? I think we all agree on rpm

RPM, And back in the day there was 30+ shops open all at once..and artists making stuff everyday and all points in the day, So compared to my past it is kind of dead, If you all die down, We may lose graphics and humanity may be at a loss.

o7Yo7oJ.png

#10 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2014 - 18:11

RPM, And back in the day there was 30+ shops open all at once..and artists making stuff everyday and all points in the day, So compared to my past it is kind of dead, If you all die down, We may lose graphics and humanity may be at a loss.

Yeah but when I scrolled back to old graphics shops, I found that only a few were actuall shops, the others had just a couple of orders and some had 0 replies, would be nice to see some other shops now though, I remember a few opened a couple of months ago but they got turned down by having no orders and closed, that was the sad part

Edited by clock96, 21 August 2014 - 18:11.

clock96.gif

#11 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:53

Im happy to see so many people want me to be the host now..but I was counting on no longer being the host because others had some people in mind who they would want. Plus I have just got a job after a long awaiting and wouldnt want to screw that up. Sorry guys

uwClls8.png

#12 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:06

Im happy to see so many people want me to be the host now..but I was counting on no longer being the host because others had some people in mind who they would want. Plus I have just got a job after a long awaiting and wouldnt want to screw that up. Sorry guys

We totally understand, RL comes first, goodluck in your job :) So guys who will host the GGT ?

clock96.gif

#13 Sahardy

Sahardy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 13:50

Everything's been sublime.
Carry on.

Sahardy.gif
good photographyer. great drawer. but im most best at photoshop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: