#1 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 March 2015 - 21:56

I've noticed that the game needs a few additions to enhance game play and headaches for guild founders.

First off, I would love to see Guild Advisor to be expanded to a monthly summary of activity so guilds have a better idea of who is contributing in their guild and to track performance. Also, I would love if levels gained was added to the metrics tracked.

Secondly, I would love if Scout Tower got a 4th level added to it which greatly expanded the amount of logs saved to be monthly instead of a set number. Also, if it could show the bonus TKP earned on a titan hunt in the logs that would be helpful.

Does the community have any other additions? Please post your thoughts.

#2 bassgod

bassgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 March 2015 - 22:04

I completly Agree it would help out alot. Some people will say no because they don't do it that way but just because they don't dosn't mean it shouldn't happen because if it gets added it effects them in no way possable if its there or not so yes we should have this

Bassgod

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 23:39

Please do this, also add Scout Tower to the 'Guild' tab, the Titan Log box only redirects you to Scout Tower if you have FSH, without it you will need to click on the Structure, what is a time waste.

#4 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:20

I've noticed that the game needs a few additions to enhance game play and headaches for guild founders.

First off, I would love to see Guild Advisor to be expanded to a monthly summary of activity so guilds have a better idea of who is contributing in their guild and to track performance. Also, I would love if levels gained was added to the metrics tracked.

FSH provides a weekly summary for you

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:00

Not everybody uses FSH, and besides, all that stuff should really be incorporated into the game, don't you think?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:09

FSH provides a weekly summary for you

I do not use FSH and the cows have been actively trying to implement useful FSH features into the game. Weekly summary is good, but I would like a monthly summary as well, :D  I would be willing to pay for it as an additional structure too (gold sinks are a wonderful thing).

Also, your post is trying to be dismissive which I don't appreciate at all.

Edited by Windbattle, 10 March 2015 - 03:12.

#7 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:35

Why not add a start and end date fields so anyone can run whatever dates they want for a report?  Maybe a drop down menu with a calendar to click?  Don't know if calendar drop down would work in the game.

Would be helpful for guild run event totals

#8 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 23:11

Also, your post is trying to be dismissive which I don't appreciate at all.

I'm intrigued by your facility for reading motives.

I was actually trying to be helpful by pointing out that you might already have access to at least part of what you were wanting.

#9 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2015 - 00:04

I've read posts where FSH is down a lot or upgrades by the cows break FSH all the time. doesn't seem reliable enough to use long term. 

Please consider my requests cows. a post would be nice, = )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: